Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:45 pm

Miharu blushed and smilled thanking the old man for the compliments! She put a finger on her chin thinking where her friends were! It would be cool that they watched the coronation! Anyway I have to start behaving like a princess! she was worried Is this really what I want?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm

Gohma and Tokuno arrived after a nightrs travel without rest. He was anxious to see Miharu again and hoped to find her quickly. The town was large and very white with an amazing castle in the backdrop. "Phew. . . This is beautiful." Gohma said his anxiety showing in his face. He didn't know if Miharu would want him after this.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:21 pm

"You're right. It is very beautiful. Look at the way the sea sparkles around it. Truly magical." Tokuno agreed. He saw the anxiety in Gohma's face and could almost hear his thoughts. Tokuno thought they were foolish and he knew that Miharu wasn't as selfish and cold-hearted as that, but still. People change when faced with something new.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:25 pm

Gohma looked behind himself for Kazaki. He couldn't be far behind them. He dropped his pack from his shoulders and grabbed some clothing. He looked around and saw a small brook farther in the forest and went to wash. He heated a smalll area and moved the earth out of his way and quickly dipped in. He washed quickly and put his clothes back on gesturing to Tokuno so he could wash as well. Gohma walked back to his pack and slid his Nekote into a side pouch and sat down.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:43 pm

Tokuno sat silently beside Gohma. "You know you have those Nekote which you train with constantly, but why don't you train your taijutsu?" He asks curiously. "I try to train it but I tend to focus on my air and Katanas."

"I never really thought about it. I know some tai and I am fairly good at it. It was a natural talent I never really played into." Gohma replied absent mindedly. "Why don't you train with fire more?"

"I dunno. I have one special jutsu I have trained to the brink of perfection using both the air and fire but other than that I have no use for it. I don't see you training it much either."

"I trained it extensively before you got here." Gohma said staring out towards the city. "I just decided to start onto earth and train that as well."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:23 pm

Tokuno sat thinking about what was to come. He absentmindedly drew out the third katana and began sharpening it. He slowly traced the runes with his finger.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:29 pm

ozzy come out of a few bushes and walkes towrds gohma "man what took you so long i fell asleep waiting for you" ozzy rubed his eyes
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:33 pm

Tokuno stood and faced Ozzy. "I am Tokunotakai Yokoshima. Gohma's cousin. I don't think we have ever been introduced even though I spend alot of time at your home." Tokuno said politely without too much sarcasm and without extending his hand.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:36 pm

"yeah good to meet you" ozzy ignored him "hmmm what happen to the other kid did he get lost"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:38 pm

"I dunno. He isn't the smartest Shinobi we know so he may have lost his concentration and fell and broke something." Gohma said grinning. "Oh well."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:43 pm

"oh wellnow its easyer for you to find her before him" ozzy yawned
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:44 pm

"No I dind't!! I'm here, I just had a small problem!" said Kazaki I went against a tree! Then I kicked it until no more

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:47 pm

Gohma looked to Kazaki and grinned. "Well then lets get this party underway." He leaps to his feet and begins walking to the city.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:49 pm

ozzy folowed him

riotb0y

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:50 pm

Kazaki followed Gohma "Do you think she'll be waiting for us? Probably not..." he said looking down
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games