Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:44 pm
((Alright I will join up when I finish this. I don't know how long it will take. Might be a few days.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:45 pm
Miharu openned her arms as her eyes got brighter with the stone power! A green and light blue chakra flowed around her as she looked angrily at Hokori  

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:45 pm
((that kk, I have to go for today))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:53 pm
Gohma raised his arms. His eyes began flashing violently. They grew darker. The red turning into a black color every second or so. The Nekote began glowing brightly and he felt their power connect with him. His mind felt out and they were almost sentient. They grew longer. The blades turning dark red like Gohma's eyes. They took on a wicked quality. He turned to Miharu and then to Hokori. He opened his mouth and a wicked laugh issued loudly. A dark shadow grew behind Gohma. It grew into a humanoid. There were two dark red spots where its eyes would be. He had recieved his shadow guardian. The summoning done by the blades. He felt his thoughts connect with it. They moved forward as one towards Hokori.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:56 pm
Miharu pointed at Hokori and a huge wind ball flew against him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:01 pm
The shadow guardian stepped confidently infront of the wind. It absorbed most of it before it stepped backwards. The remaining wind barely even ruffled Hokori's hair. Hokori raised his scythe. It glowed an a purplish color and extended out. The blade grew longer and viscious looking. He extended his arm with the scythe outwards towards the girl and a purple beam shot out towards her. His scythe had the ability to sap the life away from victems violently. Stealing their souls and leaving their body's for control.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:04 pm
Miharu still had her arm poiting at him! when the beam got near she oppened her hand making the beam stop and spin before it was shot back at him "I told you to leave him alone!! Leave me too before you die..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm
Gohma saw the beam shoot back. Everything slowed down around him. His eyes were pulsing even faster now. He walked forward and jammed his new Nekote into Hokori's gut.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:13 pm
The shadow guardian watched as the blur that was Gohma shot forward and stabbed its master. It could do nothing.

Hokori screamed. The blade ate away at him. It scorched his insides and left him to the brink of death. His eyes began to darken. He felt the wound knit back together slowly. The boy was fast. The fastest Yokoshima he had ever met. The power of the eyes were strong in him. The blade even joined with him. His eyes began to clear and he stood slowly. "You will regret that." Hokori whispered dangerously.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:18 pm
Miharu grabbed her shuriken and got it ready to attack! " tuh'd duilr res!!!"  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:28 pm
My name is Zetsumei. The shadow guardian projected into Gohma's mind. You must focus the power of your eyes to the blade to kill him. Once he dies his guardian will disperse. Zetsumei grew larger and his arms sprouted blades. He took a menacing step forward to the other guardian and lashed out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:31 pm
Miharu jumped front and flipped while throwing her shuriken! She knew it wouldn't kill him but it would give time to Gohma's attack  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:35 pm
Hokori jabbed his blade infront of Zetsumei's attack. This guardian is different master Hokori's guardian thought. He is pure. The boy is not evil. Misguided but not evil. He will grow to be stonger than even you. Hokori took his scythe and spun it in circles quickly. He let it land on Gohma. The blade sunk deeply into his arm. Hokori ripped it out laughing. "Figure that one out boy!"" He screamed maniacally.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:40 pm
Okay he's power is in the shadow!! If I could find a way to distract it to me as Gohma fights him... Miharu's eyes turned green again as she looked at man "Hey Fluffy!" she called the shadow "You're really cute!" she said closing her left eye and throwing it a kiss  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:45 pm
Concentrate on the wound. Use the eyes power to close it before you die. We will train when we return to Kohona. I have been with you a long time Gohma Yokoshima. I am your guardian. Your savoir. Gohma's eyes pulsed and the wound closed quickly. He concentrated on his blades. They glowed brightly. Gohma felt the world slow around him. He walked forward and jammed the blades into Hokori's chest. Burying them up to his hands. "Figure that one out!" Gohma yelled.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games