Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:41 am
the fox plushie pulled out a half dozen bounty posters and set them on the counter:

A.N.SEM- $99989000

rogue River Pirates- $70000

tarlow highlanders- $150000

spikey the man poking cactus $700

super evil thingy $20000

the hat bandit $4600

"well catch some bounties to earn the money
you cant handle piracy yet so hunting down criminals is your only way of getting the money you need"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:41 am
[[Sachi, hearing the word "bounty" flew over and glanced over the posters, dropping here jaw at one of them]]

""$99989000!?! Is that a typo? We'd be set for life! You, plushie, what info do you have on this guy?""

[Michi still sat unconcious in the corner]  

Oracle for Hire

kleptor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:25 pm
((I need to edit my character... would that be twinking?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:12 pm
"A.N.SEM? well hes been charged for the attack on the city by dopplegangers, terro, mayhem, destruction, plotting to destroy several clans and obliterated a number of districts
former leader of the 10 organization and ex-popstar he has mysterious powers and would require a team to bring in
the reward for him is to be brought in alive and he must be turned in to the city hall before the police force or other agencies can catch him or the bounty is nulled"

ByakoAssailant

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:18 am
"Yeah guess its the same for me too, I'm just as unique as everyone else is here...well so far anyway" Celesta still knew that somewhere out there, were others like her but the only problem was finding them.
"Hey Masami do you have special powers too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:51 pm
((Alright, let's try to get back into the feel of things.))

The girl quietly ambled through door, keeping her head bowed submissively as her eyes adjusted to the new light. She was tall, but not attractively so; she was rather young, and it looked as though she had been growing rather rapidly as of late. This caused her limbs to appear stringy and overstretched, as though the rest of her needed time to catch up with her towering limbs.

After a quick glom around the room, she carried herself to a stool in a far corner.

"Errm, excuse me?" She asked just a little too quietly. It didn't seem like anyone had heard her over the raunchy din typical of such establishments. She sighed, glancing around her with an inward sense of disgust. Normally she stayed far away from these sorts of places, but she was rather new to town and it had been the first operational eatery she could find.

Well, at least I don't have to be here for very long... A long arm shifted to accommodate a change in position as she propped her head against a heavy, metallic hand, waiting for someone behind the counter to notice her. This may take a while.  

Ishrie

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:53 pm
"I've heard he's nearly impossible to take down though. Supposed to be extremely smart and very deadly." Lee said, thinking to how he knew this, however he couldn't remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:07 pm
[Michi stands up, coughing up but a couple drops of blood]

"How deadly?"

""Michi! Sit back down!""

"Im fine Sachi. Now about this ANSEM guy, what can he do?"

[He motions to the bartender for a drink]  

Oracle for Hire

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:26 pm
"All I've heard is he's escaped a number of times and he's one of the tougest guys around." Said Lee with a shrug.
"I heard he knows all of your weaknesses just by looking at you."
"Where'd you hear something like that?"
"While we were on the way here. Just a rumor though."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:28 pm
Clicks head suddenly spasmed to the right so violently that her neck could be heard across the room. Her left eye began to twitch rapidly and blood started dripping out of her nose and across her cheek. Then out of nowhere she sneezed blood onto the counter and hands. He looked at it awkwardly. "Something... Feels different... when did I start bleeding?" He began looking around the bar quickly scanning it for people she identified. There was a bloody man on the ground who had killed the agents and the computer and a few other people. Her eyes went wide as she recalled the events and did a little math. "Everyone! We have to get out of here NOW!"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:35 pm
[Michi grabs click as she begins yelling]

"Click! Whats wrong!? Click! Sachi! Do some..."

[Looks over to see the severly inebriated dragon passed out on the counter]

"Damnit! Click whats going on!?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:39 pm
"The blood just drained out of my head... I've had things done to my brain which still hadn't healed. Finally I can think again. Look you just killed to agents with homing chips in their arms. what do you THINK is going to happen?" She said looking at him coldly. "Don't you get it!? Try about 50 of those things if we don't book it the hell out of here! NOW!" She began running towards the door. "Stay here or enjoy the machine gun fire!"  

kleptor

Oracle for Hire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:54 pm
[Picks up the dragon and heads for the door]

"Damn, where exactly do we go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:31 pm
Lier's head cocked, a dull glow to her amber eyes. Her tongue flicked out to lick her lips as she focused in on the posters. Slowly she ambled over, a slight sway in her hips. Her fingers spread carefully over each poster while the other traced the hilt of her gun.
"Well well well..." She clucked, cocking an eyebrow.
"With a bit of this pocket money I can feed the Doves for a while, and fix the house with this too." She cackled then, her lips twisting up slightly.  

Airi

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:33 pm
the fox plushie picks up the bounties
"well if you go to taveling river you could pick up some extra cash and use it as a place for a while"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff