Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's old home (village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:37 pm
"mmm Okay have fun!" pushing him out the door she slammed it and locked it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:38 pm
* looks at the guy who got the door slammed at him and says having trouble with the woman there ozzy*  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:42 pm
Ozzy sighed. "I didn't get a good night kiss..." Ozzy sat close to the door. She is probably going to go snuggle with Nero. I should have killed him when I had the chance. He sighed again. "I'm not going back to that damned cave. I'll just sleep on her porch."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:46 pm
* i yell to ozzy "hey do u wanna kill nero or not and do u have any medic supplies on u if so can u help me please*  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:58 pm
Ozzy closed his eyes. He sense Dante near by. "Damn it! He's here..." Ozzy sighed. He sat waiting for what was to come.

Dante appeared behind Nikki. He grabbed her by the throat as he had in her house so many months before. Its been such a long time... He sneered and added the fire burning her neck like he had. And vengeance is such a wonderful thing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
dantes true form..  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:03 pm
* yelss ozzy are u going to go help her or let her get killed and can u please help me im blood kane*  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 pm
"hmm why if it isn't Dante how nice to see you again." Healing hte burning as it came she looked down at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:12 pm
Heal all you want young one. It won't help you in the end. Lifting her higher he tossed her off to the side against a wall. Unsheathing his katana he sneered again. A deal I believe we had. And yet. It would seem you have broken that deal. You have added pain upon pain to him, but still. I'm free from that foolish curse. Now I'm only here for a little fun. Dante raised his katana slowly above his head and added some of his demon power to it. Are you ready to die? He asked with malice.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:14 pm
"incase you haven't noticed me and Ozzy are getting along fine, i'm just letting him make friends with the squirrles." Standing up Nikki called some water to her hands. "no i'm fine living thanks."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:24 pm
* i use my blood force field to stop dante from killing her and i introduce myself i am blood kane*  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:25 pm
Hiding behind your own misconceptions. His pain runs deeper than you would think. Dante lowered the katana. He hides it deeper and deeper in hopes that you will finally be with him truly and love him as he loves you. You are a fool girl. A true and utter fool. He steps forward a bit. Leaning down so his face was close to hers. You will be the death of him girl. Dante picks her up by the collar and slams her into the wall cracking it apart.

Ozzy sighed. He could feel Dante and yet. He didn't know where. Hearing the crack inside Ozzy jumped to his feet quickly. "Nikki!" He whispered fearfully. Slamming his body into the door it broke apart. He ran frantically through the house until he found them. Stepping in front of Dante he slammed his palm into the man's chest flinging him back away from Nikki. Glancing fearfully down at her he kneeled. "Are you ok?" He asked worried. Looking back to Dante he glared. "Don't you dare touch her!" He said dangerously. His arm began to steam and finally transform. "Run Nikki!" Ozzy walked forward and grabbed Dante by the throat as the man tried to rise to his feet. Ozzy lifted him from the ground and looking to the window he threw him through the wall next to it. Dante landed out in the middle of where Ozzy had come from. Growling with rage Ozzy jumped out after him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:27 pm
* i walk in and ask ozzy does he need any help*  

XXX_DARK KANE_XXX

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:30 pm
Standing up after they had jumped out the window Nikki wiped some blood from the corner of her mouth. Jumping after them she looked at Ozzy and Dante. Standing a few feet back from Ozzy she took a kunia she would help Ozzy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:45 pm
Dante rubbed his throat. Standing up and spitting out a mouthful of blood he looked at Ozzy. You truly shouldn't have done that. He growled. He dropped his blue long coat and grabbed his katana. I'll make you regret it dearly! He screamed as he shot forward. arching his katana upwards he sliced towards Ozzy's chest.

Ozzy slapped the sword stroke away with his demon arm. Drawing his own with his arm that wasn't demonic he slammed his forehead forward into Dante's nose. The blow knocked the man back and Ozzy shot forward. Quick and deadly strokes from the sword kept Dante in a defensive posture. Ozzy slammed him a few times with his demon arm leaving nasty red spots that smoked on Dante's chest. He moved forward constantly. Always attacking. His rage worked for him as he tried to kill the man who hurt his love.

Dante gasped angrily at the rage emmanating from the boy. He managed to block the sword strokes each time, but the demon arm hit him. He felt his chest explode in pain each time. He didn't fall though. Over a millenium he had perfected his power and a mere boy couldn't stop him now. Growling fiercely he leaped over the next attack and slammed his katana forward. He missed Ozzy's arm, but sliced off his red long coat.

Ozzy looked at his ruined jacked and shook it off. He glanced back at Nikki standing still with her Kunai. Growling with rage he blocked Dante's next attack with his demon arm. The blade hit producing a bright streak of light. Ozzy spun it away before slamming his blade home on Dante's neck. He was surprised when he felt a similar attack againt him and they stood together in the dangerous pose.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((very long post XD))  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:50 pm
Nikki watched as the two fought. Frowning each time they each got hit she couldn't bring herself to throw the kunia at Dante. Shaking her head she assume it was because he looked so much like Ozzy. "Stop It! STOP IT!" Doing a few handsigns Nikki growled. "Great Exploding Water shockwave!" Not caring who got hit with it A large wave of water crashed into the two.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff