Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Bladed Chaos Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:17 am
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Your friends with Loki?" she asked him disbelievingly while following Zhed.
"Technically no. Let's just say I steal his power from time to time and he has no idea about it."
"You steal power from the God of Mischief and Trickery?"
"Ocassionally."
"Well that's something I havent heard of." she replied bluntly.
"I only use it when I truly need it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:20 am
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
Carrot-Copper
dragonrebelfire
"Your friends with Loki?" she asked him disbelievingly while following Zhed.
"Technically no. Let's just say I steal his power from time to time and he has no idea about it."
"You steal power from the God of Mischief and Trickery?"
"Ocassionally."
"Well that's something I havent heard of." she replied bluntly.
"I only use it when I truly need it."
"Uh huh...Artio, how much longer till we get to where ever it is that we're going?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:23 am
artio looked at zhed "so why did you come come all the way out here?" zhed stoped well..... i felt the 5 gods urgeing me foward i felt there presence in someone else turns out it was you, small world eh?" artio stumbled and thought him self "oh, crap"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:26 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
artio looked at zhed "so why did you come come all the way out here?" zhed stoped well..... i felt the 5 gods urgeing me foward i felt there presence in someone else turns out it was you, small world eh?" artio stumbled and thought him self "oh, crap"
"Zhed, who exactly kept you and your fellow centaurs slaves?" Akasha asked curiously.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:33 am
" they were called the kournans they lived on elona the land that we came from, were about there" he muttered some words and the entire camp of centaurs appeared before there eyes "stay close centaurs still dont trust humans that well"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:35 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" they were called the kournans they lived on elona the land that we came from, were about there" he muttered some words and the entire camp of centaurs appeared before there eyes "stay close centaurs still dont trust humans that well"
"Especially not if they know where I came from." she whispered to Artio as she looked around at the entire camp's inhabitants.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:58 am
zhed brought them to the end of the camp where the was a huge tent like home zhed walked in "mirza?" mirza came out form behind a corner "zhed! youve been gone for hours we thought someone captured you" then he noticed artio akasha and Alteyer " you showed humans are camps!?"Mirze slammed his hoof into the ground " ZHED HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A FOO-!?" zhed took a step closer "mirza!. its artio and his friends they lead a rebellion against the kings that rule this lands they need experienced troops in there ranks" zhed turned around " why should we trust these "two legs" " zhed sighed " this is artio he helped free you from the slave camp in kourna" mirza grunted and what about this one mirza pointed to akasha "shes royalty, and a scout found her over a dead centaur with a bloody sword! she killed a centaur!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:00 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
zhed brought them to the end of the camp where the was a huge tent like home zhed walked in "mirza?" mirza came out form behind a corner "zhed! youve been gone for hours we thought someone captured you" then he noticed artio akasha and Alteyer " you showed humans are camps!?"Mirze slammed his hoof into the ground " ZHED HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A FOO-!?" zhed took a step closer "mirza!. its artio and his friends they lead a rebellion against the kings that rule this lands they need experienced troops in there ranks" zhed turned around " why should we trust these "two legs" " zhed sighed " this is artio he helped free you from the slave camp in kourna" mirza grunted and what about this one mirza pointed to akasha "shes royalty, and a scout found her over a dead centaur with a bloody sword! she killed a centaur!"
"I did not do such a thing. I killed a dwarf that I found hanging over a dead centaur! And what difference does it make if I was a royal or not?" she asked, emphasizing the word was.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:05 am
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"I did not do such a thing. I killed a dwarf that I found hanging over a dead centaur! And what difference does it make if I was a royal or not?" she asked, emphasizing the word was.
" now that you know where we are all youll have to do is go back to your castle or whatever you live in! and all of our work to protect ourself is ruined! "well have to leave for a new world again!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:07 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
dragonrebelfire
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" now that you know where we are all youll have to do is go back to your castle or whatever you live in! and all of our work to protect ourself is ruined! "well have to leave for a new world again!"
"Just to make things clear, I gave up my title!" she yelled at Mirza while clenching her fists tightly. "The only reason I would call myself a royal was so I could go into their damned castle and kill them! I'm the leader of a rebellion against the ruler's, not a arrogant royal!"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:18 am
mirza steped back "i would like to help you but if we find you at any time un faithful to the rebellion. i will have your head... " with that he turned away zhed followed "wait! who was the one who got killed mirza stopped and looked back "Haroj Firemane" he walked out of the room " zhed said nothing and walked out of the tent with his head down artio as in shock "...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:19 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
mirza steped back "i would like to help you but if we find you at any time un faithful to the rebellion. i will have your head... " with that he turned away zhed followed "wait! who was the one who got killed mirza stopped and looked back "Haroj Firemane" he walked out of the room " zhed said nothing and walked out of the tent with his head down artio as in shock "...."
Akasha walked out and went back into the forest, heading back to the rebellion clearing.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:25 am
artio walked out of the tent and and up to zhed " zhed... come back to camp with us we could use you to help training the recruits" zhed looked up i have nothing more here" he followed akasha an artio followed him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:27 am
At camp, Akasha picked up her bag and started hiking back towards the base, considering the rest of the recruits already headed back.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:29 am
artio caught up to her " wait, what about loki?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games