Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Haunted Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:43 pm

The red-dressed man wasn't expecting such a lighting bolt coming from Vincent. First of all, Vincent barely demonstrated any used of lighting when he knew him. But then again, he didn't have wings, tails and claws. Well, not always. The man took a quick jump aback. While in midair, he placed his can vertically in front of him. With a swift hand motion, the can duplicated itself into 4 others and then sprung into the ground in front of him, making five little pillar of fires. This, of course, wasn't enough to stop the lighting from Vincent, but at least, it was enough to reduce it's power.
The remaining lighting hit the man on the right part of his chest and his shoulder. His shirt fell into pieces, being burned by the shock. The man itself, however, wasn't that badly hurt. He had a huge bruise all around his chest and his stomach and burn flesh where the bolt had hitter. furthermore, the extra electricity in his body rendered his right uncontrollable, paralysing his nerves in it.
"Wow. You sure never used that before. I'd be dead by now if it would have been a direct hit. And my shirt is in ruin. Do you know how long it takes to make a perfect shirt grow? And I have to find the right fertilizer too. I don't even know if it still exist. " said the man with a little pout on his face, the notion of making shirts grow out of the earth being totally normal for him.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:49 pm
"Never used? Who.." Vincent ceased his attacks and placed a ebony claw to his lips. He forgot things easily when he was unbound. "You are familiar to me. But your name escapes me. Your look, the element you wield. That hat and your voice are familiar. " Vincent said to him as he pondered.. "Something with an A..."  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 pm

"Oh hell... my right arm is numb. Never play with electricity my parents used to say! Did I listen to them? Noooooo. Uh, wait.. My parents never said that. Maybe it was that talking box in the basement? Or that dancing pot plant... Can't quite remeber." said the lost in his own thoughts. He made two steps to his left, picking up his hat that had fallen there earlier when he threw it at Vincent. "But you've got to admit that was fun! Wanna go again?" he told the demon, as a flame apeared in his left hand, creating his cane back."Oh, and you are right! It's start with an A! Although I usually just go by my last name, which starts with a C."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:06 pm
The talking box.. the plant.. poison.. when he first came to Kanareshii. "Alexander Campbridge?" Vincent said as the name finally came to him. "You left me. You had some book and you went into some fire.. labyrinth."

Vincent smirked and chuckled lightly. "Itll wear off.. i think." Vincent laughed darkly. "Your looking good, and from what i recall you let me call you Alex im pretty sure. Funny you kind of broke my black heart when you didnt come back Alex." Vincent smirked, but then he went serious.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Cambridge just sheepishly smiled at the demon. It was true. He did left him without any warning. But in all fairness, he wasn't expecting it himself. "So you finally remember? Yeah, sorry about that. I was tricked. The book in question was a trap. Got stuck in Labyrinthos for over a year... Well, a year in THAT dimension? How long as it been here? A Hundred? More? Less? And yes, I did let you call me Alex. He just looked at Vincent with a sort of sadness in his eyes. He wasn't sad about what he had done to the demon, but more that all his memories where of a time long gone.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:23 pm
Lyra laid there in mid-air, staring at her locket with wonder. People she couldn't remember, though they seem important somehow. Her eyes glanced back to Vincent, seeing another one appear. The two then fought, playfully though serious. A bit jealous they got to fight and she had put her swords away. Lyra sighed deeply as she floated down in the same pattern a leave would if it left its tree. Landing on a roof soon after as she looked back to the locket. "Though you're all I have left, you sure are troublesome." She said as the locket was then in an orb. Lyra's body became fully transparent as she seeked through the roof and into the building. It was actually the House of Mirrors, her home and deathbed. Standing upright, she turned to one of the mirrors. Putting the orb through it as if the mirror was an opening. "Go where I can not see, though stay where I may find you." She whispered, her words having an echoing as she teleported the locket.

Today was long though..it was fun. And still hasn't ended as well. She chuckled after noticing what she was doing. Wanting to see the outcome she left the House of Mirrors, looking up to see the two now talking and laughing amongst themselves. "Well....now what shall I do to cure my boredom?" She said looking around then spotted Yasumoto. Her mouth twisted to a dark grin as smoke circled the man, his clothing switching to a fancy ballgown. "Hmmmm...I don't believe pink is your color." She said with a snap, changing the dress's pink to indigo. She giggles in delight, loving to do this to men the most. "Oh! Wait, even better.." She whispers, snapping again making Yasumoto have make-up. Though it was of her illusions, it looked very real. She laughed even harder while holding her stomach,"Then again, that lipstick looks just fascinating!" She comments, provoking him even further.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:59 pm
"Nnhh.. Not sure. its been.. awhile." Vincent smirked. "Did? And here i thought you liked me." Vincent frowned and pouted lightly. He really did love the guy though, otherwise he would have left already.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:29 pm

"Oh! Oh! Hey! Of course I liked, I mean, Like! you! Present tense!", said Cambpride while flailing his hands in the air. "I did made a promise to you and I don't expect to break it! I say I would take care of you and I will! Mask of no Mask! Okay, I might be a couple years late but I will! I'm not like one of those Swedish Gremlins! They never keep their promises those little rascal. Come on, just admit that you had fun right now!, the man said, looking over his glasses, glancing at Vincent. He knew that when the demon wasn't wearing his mask, he had an overload of energy which usually only could be released by a good fight. Or sex.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:24 pm
Vincent smirked and laughed. "Yes. I did. But as of late i may not need as much protecting like i did back then. We have catching up to do." Vincent said to Alex.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:33 pm

"As a mater of fact", said Campbridge,"I think you need someone to take care of you more than ever. If only against yourself.", he said smiling at his old friend. "We do have a lot of catching to do. Just what happen here? And not to say, to you?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am
"Caly released me from the binds of my mask. Now it sits only where i know its safe." Vincent smirked, yeah in a box in the basement... least it was hidden box. "And i.. have been.. exploring my powers in the basement of Kanareshii. Now i want to expand and turn this place into a truly haunted carnival." Vincent chuckled.

"Like my work so far?" Vincent said as he pointed to the carousel that now had well.. previously dead horses on it, their flesh torn off and blood everywhere. "You like?" Vincent grinned.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 am

Campbrdige wasn't the one to question Calypso's intention for realesing Vincent's mask, she must had a good reason, but still. WHAT reason could make her do that? He hoped it wasn't just a mistake on her part.
He turned around taking a good look at the... rotting carousel. "liking" was a strong word. He was more gorssed out than anything. "Well... it's not the magical ancient Falrjn Carousel of Ghenky...but I guess.. it fits a hunted carnival? I'll admit that I prefer your cute dolls to rotting horses.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 pm
"hnn..." Vincent could sense what this was about. He folded his arms over his chest. "Well, cuteness isnt my forte. Never has been. And im not going back to that mask. It bound my powers, i cant have that. Not after ive been without it for so long. It feels so good. So free." Vincent chuckled. "I am a Demon after all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm
Yasumoto disappeared as the lightning struck the Ferris Wheel and then appeared next to the smoke that was Junekai "Well that was no fun" He said as he kick a rock away

Junekai reformed and pointed at the fire wielder "But it looks like something is about to happen" He muttered to Yasu and they both watch as the small fight broke out. When fire balls came after them the dodge or just blocked.

Yasumoto noted the power the fire guy had and smiled "He's pretty good" He nodded as he crossed his arms

((sorry for late posting got busy xD))  

Evil Null Crystal

3,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:06 pm
(Heeeyyyy Demonic, can you read my post? XD I'm kinda bored so I messed with one of your characters, and I'm guessing you didn't notice. )  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff