Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:14 pm

((Time skip already? O.O You all are confusing me!! >< ))
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:24 pm

[Well you know what? Too bad. :/
I mean we kind of need to speed things up even more. so if we time skip you just have to adapt. And it's not like we messed anything of yours up. I don't see how it's confusing.
We hadn't time skipped yet. We just did..
You're confusing.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:14 pm

(( Whoa, whoa, I haven't been on since Monday, and even then I didnt have time to check this guild.
A page earlier didn't Toothpaste say that the thing has skipped 3 weeks? In big huge red letters! And then nothing has changed though! ><
I'm wanting to start something with Angel because some how her and Glyxx lost communication some how.

But I guess it doesn't really matter anyways, now does it? Barely anyone notices me anyways.
So why try? And I'm not trying/going to argue with anyone either. Cause it apparently makes people hate me even more >< ))
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:12 pm

[Great.. Now I look like the big bad b***h. :/
Oh well. neutral I kinda am. :d
Haha. wink ]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:48 pm

Amane smiled up at Tuesday.
"I know for sure now. There's even a little bump!" Amane said, standing up. Yes, there was small bump.
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:16 pm

Bou got up from bed. Kyo was still sleeping soundly, right in the middle of the bed. Once again a little drool came from the corner of his mouth.
There had been several light, impatient knocks on the door. Gracefully Bou made her way to the door after slipping on clothes. Making sure Kyo was covered, she opened the door. Surprisingly, Lilli was there, looking slightly nervous.
"Yes? Is something wrong?" She asked, her eyebrows knitted.
It's Tuesday....He must've done something...Well I don't know...She seems really nervous. Ahhh....Nervous...I think I know. Bou thought and looked down at Lilli's abdomen. There was a slight bump, barely visible.
"So who's baby is it? Tues-Takeru's or Klaash's?" She asked, crossing her arms. Lilli's face suddenly became irritated.
I knew it. I can sense a small being. Tuesday must know...He can sense it too, since he can heal...His mood was changing last night, a lot. It's not his....Oh s**t. Her first time too. Jeez...That meant so much to him. Bou sighed.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:59 pm

[[MM, I'm sorry to break Ori's "bump" idea, but only after like 3 weeks, nothing would be visible. A 2 month bump is really small. My mom is a doula (people who teach Childbirth classes) I remember she wanted to do stuff with that too. X_x It was awkward. ]]
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:48 am

[[Lawl. 'Doula'...Funny word. Well, cause if they're going to be ABSOLUTELY sure that they're pregnant, there has to be a little bump, and Amane is like, 8 1/2 weeks. So there should be a small bump. Like not like, 'OMFG YOUR A PREGO!! domokun " But just like, "Oh hey! Your gettin a little fat....No WAIT!"]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:00 pm

[Seriously Olivia, Wtf? I never said there was a bump. And Lilli doesn't even know yet so why would she be worried, or pissed? She just thought she was sick. And at there is no change in the mother's abdomen. I just learned all this s**t in science. Gah the Pregnancy section in science was awkward. And I passed the test so I would know. There's no bump, at all at 3 weeks. And at 8 weeks the embryo is just changing into a fetus. There is really no bump still. And Amane can't even be 8 weeks pregnant. Tuesday and Amane haven't even been together that long. You're not making any sense at all... lol
I think 14 weeks is when the mother's abdomen is like an inch larger? Yeah..]

Lilli's eyes widened. "Are you ******** kidding?" She asked, her voice sounded afraid. Bou shook her head. Lilli figured Bou could sense the baby since she was pretty much a doctor.
"Oh s**t.. Well yeah it is Klaash's then. How could it be Tuesday's, anyway? I'm like never around him. Amane freaks out whenever I am." Lilli laughed.
"Do you think he knows? He'll be really upset... won't he?" Lilli bit her lip. "Wow this sucks. I knew he knew Klaash and I.. yeah but.. he never said anything about it. It made me think he didn't care if I did. Great I feel like a b***h."
Lilli sighed sadly. Tears formed in her eyes. "Damn it. I should go talk to him... shouldn't I?" Lilli asked.
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:01 pm

[The][Shika][Spazz]
[Great.. Now I look like the big bad b***h. :/
Oh well. neutral I kinda am. :d
Haha. wink ]

((I wasn't suggesting that you were at all.
But think what you want. ))

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 am

[[Just go along with it. Cause you gotta admit, if we go through the WHOLE pregnancy process. We'll fill up like...60 pages. SO...Can't it just go a little faster? MAYBE..MAYBE CAUSE THEY'RE VAMPIRES THEY GIVE BIRTH LIKE SUPA FAST! Lawl. No. Srry guys.]]

Bou looked into Lilli's worried eyes.
"If your going to talk to him you better make sure Amane isn't there. I'll call her down to breakfast..." Bou paused, switching her balance. "Lilli, just be careful with him. Please. I don't want you or him to get hurt...The smallest thing could set him off." She added.

Tuesday paced around in his room. Amane was taking a shower, as she does every morning.
Pregnant. What was to be yours. A family with Lilli. Gone. Kiryuu said again and again in his head.
Tuesday, Lilli wants to talk. I'll call Amane down for breakfast okay? Be careful with her. She's really nervous. Bou thought to him.
She wants to talk to you...Calm down Takeru. He told himself.
Okay. I'm in my room. Come ASAP.
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:09 pm

[What the hell? Ori.. Amane just took a shower.. Did you not remember that? You're seriously not making sense anymore.. >__>|| It's all the drugs you're taking, isn't it? Lmao jk. But still you need to remember what you've already posted. Lol]

Okay. I'm in my room. Come ASAP. Lilli heard Tuesday say.
Lilli nodded to Bou. "Okay. Thanks, Bou." Lilli said. She hugged her tightly. "I really do look up to you. Like you're my big sister." Lilli said, smiling. She kissed Bou's cheek before turning and walking down the hall way.
Lilli descended the stairs quickly. She didn't really feel pregnant in the sense of having a small cell inside her that would, over time, grow into a child. And she would give birth.
Oh my gosh.. what if something happened to me.. and... I miscarriage the baby? A wave of terror washed over her. I can't let that happen. She said, slowing down.
Lilli made her way to Tuesday's room.
She knocked lightly a few times. "Tuesday, it's me, Lilli." She verified, though he obviously knew.

[Lol have Tuesday ask why she doesn't call him Takeru like Bou, and Amane.. I have an idea.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 2:39 pm

((
*Ahem*

I would like to announce that my RP, the Secret Universe RP, is near completion. All I need to do is put the profiles up of the Main characters, then it is done! If anyone would like to join, reply to this or just PM me please.

Thank you for your time!
))
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:05 pm

[[WHAT THE ******** EVER. scream Sorry I'm ******** PISSED AS ********. And the WHOLE ******** THING GOT DELETED. LIKE 5 TIMES. This is gonna be bad but whatever.]]

Bou smiled lightly as Lilli walked out the door.

Tuesday heard a knock on the door. He answered it. Lilli's beautiful face stared up at him, she was biting her lip, her face afraid and worried.
"Hey." He said wrapping her up in a hug. He let go quickly.
"Amane jsut got out of the shower. Hold on." He said and dragged her inside.
"Hide in my closet." He said, gently pushing her in. Amane walked out in a towel.
"Is something wrong?" She asked.
"No, just getting something from my closet." He said.
"Oh okay." She said getting her clothes on.
"Hey Bou wanted to know if we could go to breakfast today. I'm feeling a little sick so I think I'll try to take a nap." He said, wrapping her in a hug. He leaned in to kiss her but she pushed away.
"Okay. Whatever." She said as Bou walked through the door.
"Amane. Are you guys ready?" Bou asked.
"Yeah, I'm gonna stay behind, I feel really sick. But you two go okay?" He said, feeling rejected and guilty. Bou hugged him. The hug soon parted. Bou started towards the door.
"Amane wait." He said, grabbing her hand. She yanked it away, giving him a cold look.
"I hope you two have fun." She said and slammed the door. Tuesday sighed and sat back on the bed.
Oh yeah Lilli. He thought and opened his closet. Lilli was sitting on the floor of the closet.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Lilli stared up at Tuesday. Her eyes were wide in shock. She stood herself up and stepped out.
"What was up with her? Does she know I was in here?" Lilli asked.

She shrugged. She went and sat on the edge of his bed.
"Tuesday.. I thought I should tell you, myself, that I'm pregnant. Bou confirmed it for sure. I hope I didn't hurt you by doing this. And telling you myself, will probably make this easier for me."
Lilli sighed, her face full of worry.

[Wow.. that sucked.. lmao. xd ]
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games