Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:37 pm

Vesta looked down and shook her head slightly. "Sometimes....But a belief is just a belief right....So it doesnt really matter because all it is is in my mind..." She said in a quiet tone.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Midnight then was done putting medicine and bandaging up her husband Adonis. "Ok, your done now," she said and the yawns. "I think I'll go to bed," she said ina tired tone.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:48 pm

"Sure is," said Kimiko as sh agreed with Odysseus. She then washed cleaned her hands and put the extra medicine and bandages away. "Try not to move so much friend, you might open your wounds," she said with a smile.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:38 am

'Ok sleep well. I shall join you shortly. I must attend to some business beofe I retire' he replied softly getting up the nagging pains of before had diminished and all that was left was the warm tickling sensation of accomplishment of finally ripping down another filthy swarmy mutt from the floor.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:26 am

'A belief so can sometimes help to guide us and give us a path to follow. Sometimes it's all in your head and can make you terrilbe and unspeakable things. So most learn to listen to your heart and think about the factors which affects everyone before you make a big step' Robin explained calmly trying to lighten and lift Vesta's mood.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:55 pm

Odysseus nodded his head. "I know, I know." He grumbled, not happy that he would have to avoid moving. It was tempting to dance around in joy at the loss of an enemy. He lay down on the bed, being careful not to put pressure on the wounds by laying on them.

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:00 pm

"Oh," said Italius.

Starfire then licked Italius's head.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Midngiht nods towards Adonis, kisses him on the lips, and leaves to their room.

When Midnight entered their room, she changed into her pijamas, and lied down under her covers and falls to sleep.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:52 pm

"Well, on the bright side you get to move around all happy tomarrow Odysseus," said Kimiko. She then walked over to a mirrior and looked in it. She then walked over to a window and looked outside and towards the moon.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 am

Adonis got up and left the room. He made his way to the inifmrary his fellow sabors who were lucky to pass by him congratulated him on the sucessful killing of Swiftkill. He would soon need to check on Sirius but first his old friend deserved some company. He entered the infiramry and strood over to Odeyssus. 'My friend how are you ?' he asked merrily.

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:31 pm

Kimiko saw her leader Adonis step into the medic room and walking towards Odysseus. So she just leaves the room and them both alone.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:58 pm

Vesta did a slight shrug and put her head on the wall still looking up at the sky. "I guess that makes sence.

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:51 pm

"I'm fine." Odysseus said in a rather cheerful mood. "Well other than being confined to bed until tommorow, but it's fair enough after today's fight." He chuckled. "What a great battle that was. I'm glad I was in it."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:55 am

'I was glad I had such a great and competent warrior besides me to help me achieve such a glorious victory. My friend you have done well and have earnt yourself a place in the inner circle of the pack.' he said with such pride and generally impressed and overwhelmed tone. He felt such a deeper connection formulate between them.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:45 am

'I know this hard for you, but were here for you and will do everything possilbe to find your brother and bring him back to you safely. You can count on that' Robin said softly crouching besides Vesta as he gazed down other the massive forest which lay before them.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games