Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:34 pm

Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

Kenshin stood. "Why would anyone look for an Uchiha these days Lenon?" He turned and walked to the door. "I will be around, also if you see Sypher Kaguya......send me word.....I'd like to test something." He said as he walked out.

....is the beginning of a Legend
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Lenon frowned at Kenshin as he left, knowing perfectly well why one would look for an Uchiha. The clone then disappeared, sending the information to the real Lenon.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:27 pm

____* MIZU* ____

Mizu heard them saw Andrew's name.From that point on she had a flash back on what happened about them two fighting to the death.When Mizu came back to her sences she leaned back in her chair.She then left for the Academy School.
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Nothing in the world is more flexible and yielding than water. Yet when it attacks the firm and the strong, none can withstand it, because they have no way to change it. So the flexible overcome the adamant, the yielding overcome the forceful. Everyone knows this, but no one can do it.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Jack entered the cafe and upon touching the table a layer of frost started to form on it.

"Its time for my plan to unfold" Jack said but oddly it had a 2nd voice the voice of Zeramaru to it.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:03 pm

Yumi and Mai were in one body and Yumi noticed Jack create a bit of ice on the table.

"OO maybe he can make us snowcones!" Mai said softly as her head emerged from behind Yumi's.

"Or he could teach us jutsus... Tera has been a bit..." Yumi spoke slowly hesitating since she respected Tera alot.

"A bit off the wall... yeah oki aski the man." Mai said as she made her legs come out from Yumi's back and started to make Yumi walk towards Jack.

Yumi smiled at Jack and tapped him waiting for Jack to look at her.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:15 pm

Jack smiled seeing the cute two argue but it was fake Zeramaru was just trying to act like his brother.

"You two are my brother's adopted kids right? You are with tera right?" Jack said as he looked for a scroll.

"This scroll contains some earth jutsus Tera can teach them to you." Jack said leaving but he tossed the scroll towards the two kunoichi.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 pm

"I got it!" Yumi said as she tried to grab the scroll with her right hand but it slipped past.

Mai tried to grab it with her left but it slipped past

Yumi grabbed it with her left hand then said "come now lets find Tera-sensei"

"Ok but this time I drive!" Mai said as she controlled their single body an started to walk thinking that Tera was at the archives.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:08 am

Ronnel's clone led its young ward into th restaurant.
"You should have a fait bit of money stashed in that coat. Boss aways had a lot on him. Use it wisely ok?" It paused and looked around, feeling vaguely uneasy. It shoook the feeling off and looked at Edgar.
"Ed...I'm sorry. Boss man... even though he left that village, in the end he couldn't let a friend fight alone. And this time..he bit off more than he could chew."
The clone sank its head onto the table wearily.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:10 am

"You mean he steped in when he new he shouldn't" Ed asked. (and you read the post wrong, I saw.)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:12 am

The clone rolled its shoulders.
Yeah, probably. But that's what made him who he is...was. That's why he took you away, even though Anakoru demanded that you stay. He makes...made other people's problems his own. That was just who he was. And now it's gotten him killed and sealed away like some trophy!"

((Do what now?))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:17 am

(in ur battle you made mistakes, that what i said.) "Yeah I bet. So clone who am I supposed to see about my training." Ed asked while ordering a cofee.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:22 am

The clone narrowed its eyes for a brief moment as Edgar looked at the waitress. By the time the gennin turned back, its face was back to being slightly distraught.
"I would guess find the Raikage. He could tell you more. And I think he's an Inuzuka. But you'll have to talk to him anyway since you're trying to join the village."

((Don't I know it. Bad habit I have of limiting myself to whatever my opponent is using. Which in that battle meant Taijutsu and kekkei genkai. But some of the things I tried doing were accepted after Mega went inactive, so he didn't know what was going on. And although he trained with Katsuro, Taijutsu always was Ronnel's weakness.Fighting a Taijutsu master was suicide for him really.))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 am

(why did u narrow your eyes at me?) "Oh okay, the sooner im in the village the sooner I will start my Training."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:30 am

The clone nodded and cast an eye out across the village.
"Somethign doesn't feel right around here. ANyways. The Kage's tower over there--" The clone pointed at a builing that looked like it had been ripped out of the ground a few times-- "That's the best bet on where the Raikage is. And even if he isn't there, I bet someone there could help you.

((The whole "Yeah I bet" thing came off as rude to the clone. Not good since it's now the last trace of Ronnel walking around. Gotta log, have to be up in a couple hours to do some fun back breaking labor.))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:32 am

"Okay I will go there later, thanks Ronnel Clone." Ed said. (nighty night.)
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games