Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 am

"good idea! im hungry as well!!!" "lets eat chicken!"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:39 am

(ooc: KING DEDEDE!!! i love him! i want to hug that duck! 4laugh )User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:41 am

Cherry just looked at Neko. "No I do not love Zann. No no no." She made rolled her eyes at Neko and Kiyoshi. "Anyways, have fun making fun of the bird I guess." She turned and walked off. Relax time for me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:42 am

"nonono! your not going away from here" *she grabs cherry's arm* "you stay here! i cant miss you"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:45 am

"Come on Neko use the re-wiring jutsu, that should be fun." Kiyoshi said laughing.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:47 am

"naah!" "is the bird dead or something, he seems to quiet at the moment" xd

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:48 am

Cherry glared at him. "I'm in a crankey mood so you better watch it Kiyoshi. and okay, I'll stay."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:54 am

"aaw dont be in a crankey mood! (dont know what crankey means but whatever xd )" *neko hugs cherry* "want to learn jutsus? cherry?"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:56 am

( lol it means grumpy)

Cherry shook her head. "I suppose. Sure."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:03 am

"ok try this cherr"

*handseals* "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)"

*neko takes some breath and then blowed out a little fire explosion from her mouth, good for making some light in dark when needed, or when someone is close to your face to burn him (or a bird X D)

and then try this one

*handseals* "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu (Fire Release: Shuriken Technique) *neko throws a shuriken and then blows out a little fire, then the shuriken started to burn and hitted a tree, the tree is dagamed and has burn marks*

(both 2 times)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 am

Cherry shook her head then did handseals. "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu." She took in a breath then blew out. Sparks came from her mouth but no fire explosion.

She made the same handseals then said, "Katon: Shoumeidan no jutsu." She took in a huge breath then blew out a small fire explosion.
2/2

Tht seemed easy, now let me try another one. She started with the other handseals. "Katon: Shuriken no jutsu." Cherry pulled out a shuriken and threw it, while taking in a breath and blowing out a tiny fire from her mouth. The shuriken caught fire, and hit the same tree Neko hit.

She shook her head, then did the handseals again. "Katon: Shuriken no jutsu." Cherry pulled out another shuriken and threw it. Once she did she started blowing a bigger fire. Like before the shuriken caught fire, and hit the tree.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:32 am

((Please tell me you learnt that in rp Kiyoshi, it’s a jounin level jutsu…))

When Neko blew out her fireball, Houzan side stepped quickly, surprisingly fast with his large size. He then flew back into the air, and prepared to dive at Kiyoshi and Neko to attack.
“Stop it, Houzan.” Zann sounded a little cross,
“Have you forgotten? You’re not an offensive type falcon, stop trying to attack others when you’re going to lose anyway.”
Houzan stopped his dive in mid-air and hmphed in annoyance that he can’t attack them. He returned back to his original size and flew back to Zann.

iZann

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:32 am

"easy, isnt it" want to learn more?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:36 am

*sniff* "kiyoshi, no chicken today crying " "the bird wanted to attack us hah!"

"the bird really is a chicken!" *neko puuted her hands under her armpits and started to make some chicken movements"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:39 am

"Sure.." Cherry saw Neko trying to be like a chicken. Cherry hit her own forehead and sighed then laughed to herself. We have some silly people here, and I hope that bird doesn't attack me or something...
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games