Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:54 pm

" hurt me? " Angel starts laughing "I cant die unless my head has been removed and i have a thin but highly durable phsyic shield around the outline of my body " he says as he watched the little vampire run off.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:09 pm

selena gigles "im sorry about my daughter its amlost her 1st years as a vampire so she really doesnt understand much " selena sighs " and singal to the nanny to take the childern up stairs the nanny pick up both alice and alexander and leaves selena truns to angle "i knew that " selena smiles" yes we have dog that like to come into our ground but we run them off " selena sigh and makes a discusted face like the name left a bad tast in her mouth selena called up to naira over the link " naira sweeite was worng ?"selena asks

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:15 pm

a big red wolf ran on the premissis and and sat in the window cill by them
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:20 pm

selena caugth a wiff of a wet dog near by selena looked up to see that there was one on the window seal selena sanped her head toward the window and before the ditty mongraul notice was righ behind him and snarling "" get out leave with your life or you can stay and die!!!!"

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:24 pm

"i think ill stay i smell fresh dead blood and i want it"rhw wolf said as it stalked the room sniffing everyone
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:24 pm

" Its alright she's cute that way " Angel said as he turned his attention back to the food. Eating another couple pieces of chicken, he turned his attention back to selena. " So is there any one that may be able to take me around town my fashion sense isnt exactly the same in this country " Angel said in his normal accent. " get away " Angels eyes went pure white.

SuperShitFace

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:29 pm

selena bared her fangs at the dog"one more chance mutt get out of here before i falovr my blood with yours " selena snarls an dher eyes flashed she had forgoten angle was there selena eye went ice blue "get out YOUR DITY DOG YOUR MAKE THE HOUSE STINK UP OF YOUR STINCH"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:30 pm

Connecting her mind with Selenia's, Haru moves away from the thing that once was her father "Selenia look through my eyes and tell me if you know how to beat this thing" she say's before literally pulling her out of her body to let her look through her eyes.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:31 pm

I'm tired. And I'm not used to being around humans in this state. she says to Selena thru the link. She senses a disturbance in the dining hall. She arrives there in a couple of seconds. "Something's wrong in here, I can sense it." she said. She then caught a wiff of the wet dog. She crouches down in the shadows, a feline growl coming from her.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:33 pm

the wolf did twhat it heard aloud and said"simple i saw one before just rip out its head and bvurn the body"the wolf said with a laugh

copycat4756

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm

selena yelled "haru i ihave no time for this i have a ditty dog in a house and i have to deal with it dame stinking ugh " selena sighe dand looked at for a moment " there 3 place you need to hit it whatever this thing is once in the neck one in the hear tbut his real heart is one the left and the run him thou then he should be dead " selena poped back into her body and seeing naira growling now selena looked at what the diity mut was doing " stay way fromy daught you stpuid exucse for a non human "
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:38 pm

User Image"you told it the wrong thing i have wought one of those before"it the nturned into a man and walked towards the girl and held up her head with is finger and said so this is the neew blood

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:40 pm

"Well if there is something wrong and from what I can tell it's a wolf knock it out see if iut changes into a human form than throw it out, or you find out what it wants than get it to leave" she say's before doing the things Selenia said.
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:43 pm

Angel used his physic power to lift the mutt into the air " Bye Bye " Angel said as he threw the dog through the wall.

SuperShitFace

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games