Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:12 am
((OMG NO! someone found out why I killed my student didint she...would work if i was not in yonbi form xd ))

The yonbi smirked at the attacks as it pulled the clone of jack in the way of the "X"kunai but was caught by the nara clan ability and the bugs got on him.
"fool your sharingan does not matter if the being i possess also has it!" The yonbi said as it dropped the orb.
(tayuya,sound 4, could struggle free from shikamaru's i know you are of higher rank but you are trying to trap the yonbi so i guess it could still move it's mouth)

"bye-bye!" The yonbi said chukkling as the orb dropped but slough enough to let people escape.

((um you do know anything alive besides me comming into contact with that orb of poison will die right? DAMN dont bring Sin back up or Hayashi!!! they are partially at fault why i hate this village! ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:49 am
Xantos vanished from the kunai, forming his real self, and taking two hops backward.
He unsheathed his chainsaw blade, still drenched in blood from the other demons.
Xantos was about to slice at him when he rememberd the nara clan jutsu...so he halted the attack.
"Reiko...have any idea on how to stop the orb?"  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:28 am
((what does it do?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:30 am
perkydemonofdoom
((what does it do?))

((the posion orb that will kill all on touch))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 am
(( have you watched spongebob: atlantis squarepantis, where a bubble floats inside a crystal ball? maybe we could do that to the orb with some air jutsus... maybe..... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:28 am
"Freeze it!" reiko yelled. "don't let anything touch it!"
Ice jutsus, ice jutsu's , she racked her brain. do i know any? where is Drake when we need him  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:38 am
perkydemonofdoom
"Freeze it!" reiko yelled. "don't let anything touch it!"
Ice jutsus, ice jutsu's , she racked her brain. do i know any? where is Drake when we need him

((drake sent some demons to help Zeramuru......he's against leaf here....))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 am
((so, he has ice jutsu and has helped leaf in the past. he may show up, i pm'd him))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:56 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
((ok this is jsut for havok when he's online.....))
Dark-Ninja70
(( Still it'd burn it's wings off at least I'm a Sannin myself ))

*Hanzo turned to Yokai with the 2nd and 3rd hokage's standing next to him.*

"Sorry kiddo it's a S-rank jutsu too much for you to handle."

*Hanzo then turned to Hayashi remembering the soon to explode orb of poison*

"Take care of it"

Just so everyone reads this:
Hayashi did the tiger sign and many roots came from under the orb of poison and engulfed it with the poison inside of it the roots turned into a tree. The tree's inside roots then pulled the poison down the roots and traveled out of the village threw the roots.
(( No offence but you guys are idiots... stare ))

EDIT: Also it was because if you read the page behind us I summoned the old hokages from the grave using animal sarcifices to subsitite a living thing because its a loop hole in the jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:59 am
*Hanzo stood there annoyed with the 2nd and 3rd hokages at his side. His clones poofed away and he just stood there watching them.*

"Um you guys I already took care of the orb...."  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:59 am
((ak sorry, xantos asked me how to get rid of it, so i answered))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:01 am
havockboy
((OMG NO! someone found out why I killed my student didint she...would work if i was not in yonbi form xd ))

The yonbi smirked at the attacks as it pulled the clone of jack in the way of the "X"kunai but was caught by the nara clan ability and the bugs got on him.
"fool your sharingan does not matter if the being i possess also has it!" The yonbi said as it dropped the orb.
(tayuya,sound 4, could struggle free from shikamaru's i know you are of higher rank but you are trying to trap the yonbi so i guess it could still move it's mouth)

"bye-bye!" The yonbi said chukkling as the orb dropped but slough enough to let people escape.

|

((um you do know anything alive besides me comming into contact with that orb of poison will die right? DAMN dont bring Sin back up or Hayashi!!! they are partially at fault why i hate this village! ))

((he thought about that........in the red, anything alive, wood is alive, so it dies on the touch.....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:03 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
havockboy

((he thought about that........in the red, anything alive, wood is alive, so it dies on the touch.....))
((Yes but even if the tree dies the roots can still be used to transfer the poison out they'd just stop growing.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:31 am
*Hanzo's slight anger then fadded into saddness.*

"Maybe...leaf isn't right for me...I think I should join akatsuki. I feel like I never get noticed by you people no matter how hard I try...you guys ignore what I do and don't even ask my opinion often except for Reiko who treated me equal and asked what I thought. I'm a sannin of leaf and even at such a high title I get treated the same as I did when I was a Genin. I just need time to myself to think...."

*Hanzo then sealed the hokages in a scroll so that he wouldn't have to kill himself to seal them gone forever. He then put the scroll into his flak jacket and started to walk off and slowly get smaller and smaller out of sight...before vanishing...off in the distance.*  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games