Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 pm

TheWingsOfTheGods
((...and most of the time it meta-gaming to know of the fight))

((By most i think you mean about 99.99%))
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 pm

(ye)

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Kit walked up to the large kage building. "Time for some practice...." He hadnt done a single thing to test out his power scine hed come back to life. Making a set of handseals he held his for andpointer finger to his mouth. "Katon, Powerful fireball jutsu!" A large fireball was snt hurling at the kages office. But instead of the traditional red it was a blue color. Smacking against the side of the building the entire place was lit up in flames. The sounds of innocent womena and children that only seconds ago where hard at work cried out for help. Their pleas fell upon deaf easr as Kit started to smile. Holding his hand out infront of him the fireball then seldestructed and blew up the remaining portion of the kages office. Taking out a peice of paper he left a note on the doors leading to the now ash pile.

Dear Rahenno,

I heard you made kage. Congrats. Dont take this personal but i blew up your office. Im also sorry to infrom you but i am arogue ninja as well....I hold no loyalties to anyvillage. But i dont mind doing you a favor here and there....But the first one is free...the rest better have something in it for me.

your truly,
Kit Joukai Heyaza.

Turning around Kit left for the gates.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 pm

A man appeared holding a seal. Noticing that the kage's office was destroyed, he disappeared again in a flash of lightning.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:27 pm

((RAhenno still in the office. So he can respond to keep it from being destryed...if he even looks here))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:29 pm

bb3000ae
((RAhenno still in the office. So he can respond to keep it from being destryed...if he even looks here))

((Well, if that's the case, Kit won't really post back and I'll just make a new post. I have already sent Rahenno a message for something else and if he does something to stop it, then I'll post again.))

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:11 pm

(No Rahenno is fighting Susumu at her house i destroyed his shadow clone and some NPC's. LOL and left a note of course ^^ But if it was really him id let him respond of course.)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 pm

((Shadow clones can do jutsu lol))

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:30 am

User Image

Tera riding her clay bird flew towards , well what was, the office.
"W..Who did this?" She stammered as she got off of the bird.
She buried her head in the clay bird and stood there silent.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:27 am

As Sin flew through the sky, she looked down and saw a clay bird. "Chakra mouths?" she said as she began to fly lower. "Where is the village's Medical Nin?" She asked as she flew on top of the clay bird.

Zombie Swagger

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:35 am

((I would expect the magical land called the "Hospital" lol. Course the only medical nin is well me...for now : D))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:36 am

( I know, can you do a transfusion for me, behind Twilight Forge? )

Zombie Swagger

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:58 pm

Pyro appeared in a flare of fire "WOW this is really happening again?" pyro said making a smirk "i guess it did" spike said "looks like a couple of people came too and then he noticed a girl in a red dress "wow havent seen her here before" "she must be new cause i would have noticed her"spike said giggling "yea i guess so " "awww does someone have a crush?" spike laughed "shut up no i dont...im out" pyro said taking a good look then leaving back to train.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:02 pm

Sin hadn't gotten a reply so she decided to find another place, so she checked the another building.

Zombie Swagger

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Rahenno walked into the now destroyed office. He simple formed seals and salmed on the ground and an ice doom formed around the blown up office. Rahenno then pulled out a tag and placed it on the top of the dome, this way people with good intentions could only come in.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games