Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Aoshi smiled as he look at the young academy student, "Why are you activating such a skill?" he asked in a confuse matter. Sakuya wave his arm, "Like I said before I am not here fight" he said jumping tone.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:55 pm

"oh just watching out for myself" Gambaten says pointing at the tree full of doves

Jenpachi

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:58 pm

((showoff mrgreen jk))
Syn watches below as the fight continues on. He starts to slowly jump down from branch to branch. He gets to a point of about 30 ft up and decides to just stand there instead of way up in the tree.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Sakuya laugh a bit, "Paranoid aren't we?" he said laughing. "Don't worry if something bad happens I wouldn't let you get killed" he said. He let out a smile to comfort the boy, "Your still young and you haven't seen the world yet, so relax and enjoy the fight" he said patting on the ground next to him. He was signaling the kid to sit down.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 pm

"i will show you an example of my doves power" Gambaten says concentrating on his justu "uhhhh......this might take a while. so plz relax" gambaten says with a smile sitting with the akatsuki dude.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:12 pm

"so why have you guys come here" Gambaten says

Jenpachi

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:29 pm

((Uh, already blocked it with water and conductible bones))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:33 pm

((It doesn't die out for five days, much like Black fire and I can control lighting...so put two and two together.))

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:02 pm

((Mmk then but lets bring a tad of science into this :3))
Sypher gracefully moved around dodging and trying to deflect the lightning off the sword, while doing so a small area opened on his arm showing a small metal band on his wrist. With this he absorbed the sound of the thunder the lightning gave off, he then flicked it ,while dodging, amplifying the thunder's waves and sending a much louder more painful noise at anyone in the area.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Greyon smiled as at the second the sound began to get loud, sand earmuffs appeared over his ears. All he could do now was wait for Sypher to show himself again. While he was waiting Sand began to crack through the ground and flow in the air. I was small amount that spread across the place, it was of no harm in small amounts.

((Note: If you breathe you will breathe in the sand. if you don't breathe....then you godmodding. Oh, and Right now I'm breaking about five laws of science.))

Death_God_Sakura

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:35 pm

((Is it the Iron sand? And how are you breaking laws of science?))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Sakuya look at the boy and shrug his shoulders, "To be honest I do not know I just like watching fights" he said cheerfully. Sakuya watch as the two fight, "How interesting Greyson" he said smiling. The sound wave really didn't bother Sakuya too much, but it made his ear bleed a bit. Rubbing the blood off, "I wasn't expecting that" he said.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:41 pm

(No, not iron sand. just normal sand, mixed with black sand...basicaly any type of sand you can think of, but Iron sand it there.)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:58 pm

((Ahahaha sweet.))
Sypher had his bone cover his mouth combining with his water armor to create a sort of filter from the sand, he then gracefully dodged another black lightning. While twisting his body his spine lashed out in a tail which stuck itself underground into his own bone letting him slice and strike at Greyson from below.

M o k i F a i r y

Jenpachi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Gambaten practices on his wind slicing
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games