Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Morganna nodded at the comment about how they've all changed. "A lot happens in five years, Kel," she said. "Kendal and Alyss got married-- finally. Mom...she's been in Kilitia. She hasn't gone to Herbacea in almost a year...I think something's going on with her."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Keliah's eyes glew. "Well good for them, it's about time that Aunt Alyss found happiness" she said to her. She thought about her aunt, she looked down at her shoes as she began to think about her aunt christaan. As she continued to think, Christaan materialized in front of both Morganna and herself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Lunia looked at them both and stood up dusting herself down, sighing with releif she brushed through her hair with her fingers and stood straight. "Why don't w-" She instantly stopped talking straight away and covered her mouth, tears started streaming down her face with happiness as she slowly took her hand away from her mouth. "I can't beleive it.." She said, falling onto her kness still crying. "Oh my god.. this can't be real.." She shouted, softly she tapped her cheeks and pinched herself. "I can talk... my dream has come true.. and it's all because of you.." She said looking at Keliah, racing towards her she hugged into her still crying. "Thankyou... so much... i can't beleive you did that.. how can i ever repay you..?" She said to her. Still crying.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:39 pm

(And I'm back for about three hours maybe.)

Kessaris proceeded down the stairs into the main room of the Bulb noticing Morganna and someone else. His eyes wince, shooting beams of question at the girl until he realized who it was. Kirasek didn't appear, so he assumed the coast was clear. Not talking, he decided to simply walk closer before sitting on a bench near the two.

~~~

"They hit the pillows hard my dear." Nephilis said as he walked up to Samara. "I'll wake them later. Right now, I just want breakfast...and to fix this place. Only thing left is the statue of Mitsuki outside. There's still a crack in his shoulder, but we'll weld that back. Enjoy your rest?"

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Keliah looked at Lunia. "You dont have to do anything...I wanted to help" she said smiling at her. She smirked. "I know it's been a while for you to talk, so go and enjoy your gift, im pretty sure Neph and Samara will be happy to hear" she said. She notices Kessaris, but says nothing.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Riko walked out, her silver hair now down to her knees was in a pony tail as she saw Morganna. She walked over and saw what she didn't think she would see. "Keliah?" Riko stood a yard from her, looking at her. "I'm so glad your back!" She hugged her friend, letting go quickly and holding her at arms length. "You look good! I mean... appearance wise..." She said softly, excited none the less.

Alyss looked at her brother, her eyes weary. "I need to talk to you a lone." She walked in and closed the door, she sat down in a chair, her black hair falling over her shoulder slowly. "I need you to take over Shale for a little while. I need time off... I need to spend time with Kendal and I've been getting weak... sick almost all the time." She said softly, looking at her brother. "Will you help me... please?"

Maha clone

xLulie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:08 pm

Lunia looked at Keliah and started flying around the place doing turns and twists singing to herself. "I can't beleive i've got my voice back.. i'm so happy..!" She said to them. Then stopping she placed her hand on her chest. It was the only thing that was still hurting, the only other problem she had was with her power problems, when he body flashes bright white she can't control anything she's doing. But she'd never had it happen for five years so she didn't care to much about it anymore. But it was normally triggered by her emotions. Looking at Morganna she hugged her and cried to herself again. "I never got a chance to actually tell you how much you mean to me... Morganna.. your the best and only friend i've ever had.. Thankyou so much.. for helping me through everything.."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:09 pm

"Is that right?" Marcove responds remembering the past. "Hmm...things do go full circle, but not this time. I'm done with this, besides it's done better without me." Marcove walks over to the balcony and the wind sweeps his hair like an invisible comb. "I know who should do this job."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm

((Making a new RP, i have a great story line for it!!!))

Keliah looked at Ricko. She smiled warmly. "Why thank you Ricko...you look great yourself...oh and you're just as in love as you were 5 years ago,that's good for you" she said, as it seems as if Keliah obtained empathy over the years.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:14 pm

"Who? Marcove... As is I'm running a fever of 105 and counting. I can go into a coma at any time. Please just tell me who... unless I'm the only one who can do the job right." Alyss said softly, standing and going over to her brother. She took his hand and thought. "Remember when Lilith was bringing that wave to Shale... we stood side by side for the first in a long time and actually used our powers together. Peace doesn't last long does it, Brother?"

Riko laughed a little, blushing. "Sure... But thank you for the compliment. Anything I can do for you? Food, Clothing... anything... I'm just glad your back!" She smiled, her canines abnormally long compared to a lot of people's.

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 pm

(I saw! When it gets up, let me be the first to know plz!! 3nodding )

Marcove looks back at Alyss with a bright smile. The sun rolls into the air revealing a spot at which he stood pointing. "Kessaris. He's under us in the main room. He's the perfect candidate besides...I'm through with the leading thing. I'd rather try my hand at general."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Keliah smirked at Riko. "No thank you...I mean Im not hungry at all" she said to her. "But as far as clothes go, I could definately use them" she told her friend.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:24 pm

"I've been demoted. Fine.. I'll teach him... I rather not have Shale go to ruin like it did last time with you being Leader. No offense... I'm going to go tell him... Unless you think other wise..." Alyss kissed her brother's cheek, walking slowly to the door. You could tell the wear that was on her as a thirty-five year old plus the fever.

Riko nodded and took her friend's hand. "Come on... your as tall as me and the same size... Perfect." She smiled, giggling as she started walking up to the hall to go to her room. "Would you like to say hello to Kessaris first?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 pm

"Thanks and non-taken...hahaha. Good times though...the way we fought...anyway, it's a perfect idea. He needs to be exposed to this sometime. After this is over, you can return to throne. I'll just reason with Kess and it'll be fine."

~~~

Kessaris looks up from his daze and says,"Welcome back sis." His happiness extended farther than the horizon itself and those three words was all he could muster. He stood and looked at her unsure of what to do next.

~~~

~Lorna.~ Nas said as he sat in his brightly lit chamber. His body was dripping with sweat after he'd trained his new body. ~You there?~

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Riko pushed Kessaris closer to Keliah. "Give her a hug silly." She whispered, smiling and giggling. "I'll leave ya'll a lone. I'll be in my room." She ran off to her room, getting clothes for Keliah.

Alyss nodded, smiling. "Good times of course. You sending me into a coma was super fun." She muttered, giggling. "I am just teasing. It's wonderful to have my brother back after ten years of thinking I never said good bye."
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games