Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:34 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica paused in her dancing, but continued slowly, not really put much thought into it.
But it was hard to hear Hunter over the music. Before he continued she pulled him out to one of the balconies. There he continued. "I figured they did. I'm also thinking Armand didn't want it to end." She shook her head, thinking of what she could do to an immortal vampire to inflict pain.
"What?" Her eyes flew to Hunters as he confirmed what she had suspected.
Veronica moved out of his arms and to the railing of the balcony. She looked over the edge for a moment, calming herself. She wasn't going to freak out. She wasn't going to freak out. "And?" She turned back to look at him. She hated that he had been with other girls. And now, here was one. She obviously wasn't the one he had loved, for he had said she was dead, but it still made her want to scream.
Not that she was picture perfect, she had exes too. But, being the jealous person that she is, this ticked her off slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:36 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Leave? Love, we just barely arrived." Dylan smirked at her, "As much as I want to run off back to your place, there has to be atleast, what? Two hours left in the dance?" At the very least, they hadn't been there long, right? It had only been... well surely not over an hour. Maybe he was wrong though. "Don't you want to talk to your friends at all? I can't hog you to myself all the time, as much as I'd like to." And he really didn't know anyone except for Ravin anyway. Not that that was bad.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:49 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled down at her and kissed her once more, "That's my girl." He took her by the hand and led her back into the dance. It was a slow number playing this time and he lightly pulled her to him and began to move slowly but very gracefully. "I hope that I have not spoiled your night. Believe me I had no intention to do so. Just I have to ask that you trust what I do from now on for it is all in your best interest. I will always look out for you and protect you. I love you that much Madeline. I don't care if you demand that I say that a hundred times a day because I can say it truthfully." He looked at her with a hard and earnest expression in his eyes then kissed her forehead. He did not want to kiss her on the lips in public if she was not ok with that. He would wait for her reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:56 pm
Ravin Black

"Despite what you seem to believe," Ravin replied, "I'm not a popular person. I don't have a lot of friends here at the school."

She glanced back at him and smiled. "The few friends I do have are all I need to get through the day. Besides that, I just need my books and you."

Ravin snuggled closer to Dylan.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:23 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

And he knew she was going to do that... Hunter sighed as Veronica moved out of his arms. And? her tone was almost accussing and he knew she was jelous, he wished she wouldn't be.

"We were together for, a short time." Well, 20 years was a short time when you were a vampire... "This was right before she had met Armand and before I met Ravin. I think my blood lust may have been what attracted her to me, and I to her. Yes, before you ask, we have been intimate with one another. We moved around constantly while we were together, I belive she may have had someone on her trail. I did not love her, I think it would be hard to love Airi, she is too perfect. I lusted for her, I learned from her, I adored her. But I didn't love her. We sperated when I first came to the school, she claimed the reason was that Ravin had tamed me. She and I went our seperat ways, this is where Armand comes in and my story ends.

|| I hope you don't mind the history Evo >.< ||

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica leaned against the railing and did not interrupt as Hunter told his story. Short as it was, it still made her stomach sink.
Though, the blue eyed boy had not loved Airi he still had been with her and now she was back. "Were you and Ravin always so... sibling-like?" Hunter? Tame? What was he like before then.
She couldn't help but wonder.
She blinked slowly, his words sunk in. Veronica wasn't mad, but she did understand. She couldn't hold Hunters past against him, that was just wrong and stupid. Plus, she had done much worse in her short lifetime.
Veronica moved towards him and laid her head on his chest. "I'm sorry," She sighed, apologizing for her jealousy. She just couldn't help it.

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:35 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Well, I don't understand why you're not popular." Dylan shrugged. He kissed the top of her head and smiled. "And you do have some friends. So, introduce me!" He smiled as she snuggled into him. "We can't be sex driven, anti-social lovers forever." Though, that sounded nice..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Ravin Black

Ravin snuggled even closer to Dylan. "Mhm, me likey the sound of that."

She sighed. "But I guess you're right..." She slipped her hand through his and dragged him over to where Veronica and Hunter were dancing. "Hey, guys. Sorry to butt in, but Dylan wanted me to talk to someone, soo...."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:30 pm
|| arrow Evo since I made up Hunter and Airi's past do you wanna make up Ravin and Hunters past? I feel like an a** making up stuff about other peoples characters without their permission. Please forgive me *puppy dog eyes* ||

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:45 pm
||Actually, it's perfectly okay with me. ^^ What do you have in mind between our charries?||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:20 pm
|| Well obviously they can't have a "romantic" past b/c Ravin was a virgin when she and Dylan had sex. I was thinking along the lines of they sorta liked each other but never took that extra step? ||

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:22 pm
||Oooh! Love it! And I was thinking, since Ravin was turned in the 1500's, they could maybe have met in the 1600's? And he could have helped her to hunt and learn all the crap a newbie needs to know?||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She kissed him back. She smiled up at him. Those words ringing in her head. She was his girl, not in a property kind of way, but the one he loved. Madeline followed him back inside. The music was a slow pace and they began to dance together. Very gracefully. "No. It's not ruined. I will or at least try to trust you." She smiled. The Airi thing still nagged at her, but knowing that he loved her made it better. She looked up at him. His lips touched her forehead. She smiled. Madi placed her head on his chest and closed her eyes. They continued dancing around.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:28 am
||ill post when i gets home >.<||  

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

Armand smiled down at Madeline and held her closer as they danced. The music had changed tempo again but he did not change the style of dancing. For one thing he did not entirely agree with this new style of dancing that the children of today came up with and another thing is that he could not dance it anyway. He would just embarrass himself. He looked around to see where everyone was and trying at the same time to spot where Airi was and almost growled when he saw her dancing with that one mortal. He restrained himself however because he was with Madeline and the girl soothed him when she was in his arms anyway. He looked around a bit more to see Hunter standing with his mortal with the big mouth, the vegetarian and her snack. He nodded a hello to Hunter but met eyes with no one else.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games