Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo's grin widened feeling these familiar chakra systems flow into the room. "Rahenno! Nice to see you again, figuratively speaking. And the Sage from Konoha that spoke to me later this week. How are you both doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:20 pm
Rahenno chuckled. "You haven't changed one bit you crazy b*****d." He said jokingly. He was glad to see another face from the past. "I could asked the same about you. After your attack at the cloud gates years ago, you just fell off the map." He said to Mikyo, wonder where he had disappeared too.

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:25 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

Ronnel grabbed the boy who wandered in for training and pushed him up against a wall quickly.
"Stay quiet kiddo, I'll get your training started in a moment." The silver eyes of the Sannin were locked on the two men who had just walked in after the boy. His hand came up and pressed against his neck, where his tattoo rested, a permanent reminder of his days in the organization where he had met Kazuma. Back then the two had been slightly antagonistic to each other because of his angelic energies, but they were gone now, and he had no trouble with the man who he honestly respected. But the other man had also caught his eye.
Reputed to be on par with Mikyo in terms of strength, which was evidenced in the battle outside the Cloud Gate against the Arch Demon years ago, Rahenno, host to the Kyuubi no Kitsune.
The sheer amount of power in this room is truly astounding. But why on earth are all of these people here?

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Mikyo's smile diminished, remembering the fight that transpired years ago. "I..." The head of the old warrior turned down, thinking of words to fill this silence. "In a way, died. I was "summoned" by the one who created me." He knew they would not know anything about or even believe that one of the Gods re-summoned to the astral plains when he sacrificed himself to destroy the Archangel. "I was in darkness for awhile until Carge found me wondering around. The only metal left in me is my bones, and during the "transaction",I became blind. My wolf-like friend gave me a seal.." Mikyo spoke, lifting up his sleeve, revealing two large puncture wounds and a curse mark around both. "One lets me see chakra systems and curses, the other lets me sence the feelings of others around me..." He then shrugged thinking of a better example. "Their aura I guess. But Metaru Kami left me with the ability to see metal, and the objects around them. I can still wield metal, and create it. It is still weightless to me, and it is still apart of my being." He laughed a bit at what he remembers about the Kami. "He put me back in this World for the fact that some war was going to happen soon. After that, nothing until Carge came around. I have been living in the outskirts of Fire Country, farming wheat and rice for a few years now waiting for some sort of contact." Looking over to Kazuma and smiling alittle. "Then he came out of the blue wondering who I was so close to his village."  

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:16 pm
Rahenno pondered the words of Mikyo. Everything he had said sounds about right. He then realized that he had spoken about war. "You say you been brought back to help in the war," He said as he remembered when he was in Rock there gates had been destroyed almost as if it had been pushed down into the earth. Rahenno finished his thought. "but who's side are you on?" Rahenno asked. If Mikyo was now his "true self," It would almost be safe to assume he was on clouds side. He had to make sure

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:29 pm
((I might hit up the gym with my friend so i might get back on around 10ish Florida time.))  

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:33 pm
((No Problem, We're in the same time zone.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:34 pm
(WWOOO!!! Wait, didnt you say you wanted to come chill with Sojiro and I?))  

Oni_Soul

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:36 pm
Kyo was startled as the Sannin of his village slammed him to the wall, he looked at the three mystery men, they all looked incredibly strong.

Kazuma looked and Ronnel and gave him a canine like smile, this may have been due to the fact that he was an inuzuka or because he was so closely imbued with the demon dog the Gobi. Kazuma chuckled "It's been a while Ronnel, you still weaker than me?" he asked in his cocky pompous way. He then turned to Mikyo and bowed his head slightly "I am here to accompany you on your travels to each village, as you invited me too." he felt like he could learn a lot from this legend, as he wished to become a legend himself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm
(( Okay wait wait.
Lemme read it all.
I CALL NEXT POST.
D< ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:44 pm
((well you got an hour dandii))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

After having a quick conversation with her clone, the kusakage rushed about quickly gathering chairs for everyone. Once she was sure that everyone single one of these massively powerful shinobi had a seat Aki perched herself on the edge of her desk. Her gaze drifted over the two new arrivals. "Ah, who else do I have the pleasure to host in my village besides our friend in common Mikyo-sama? I am H-" And like her clone before she paused, the clone earlier had introduced herself to an earlier visitor using her maiden name. "I am Chiru Aki, Kusakage." Her deep green eyes glanced quickly to Ronnel as she officially reverted to her maiden name. Though they had all had their names already stated, the woman wished to be formally introduced. It was her village after all, and these were very powerful men.

(( So many people.
x.o ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:16 pm
Kazuma leisurely sat down in the chair offered him "I am Kazuma Hyuuga, once called 'The Elemental Fang of Konoha', now I am merely the one and only great toad sage, among other things, as Ronnel could tell you" he said as he smiled. Kazuma gazed around the office "Hmm in all my years of being a traveling shinobi I have never been in the village, I suppose it is just my vendetta against the last Kusakage 'The Storm of Kusagakure' Nokkutisu Arekkusu that keeps me from coming here, we once fought in my village and I am fairly sure he sent an assassin after me." he said and shrugged. He had said this all rather sheepishly and he scratched his chin as if remembering it bored him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 pm
Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

"Arrekusu is gone from this village Kazuma." Ronnel roled his shoulder as he stepped in front of the Academy Student - he didn't want the boy to be damaged by an errant KI burst from one of the others.
And the Sannin was worried. Once again the shadow of war had come to their home, despite the fact that of the villages, theirs was the most peaceful. He grimaced slightly - if Mikyo placed himself for Kumogakure, things would become much more difficult for Grass, unless they could get him to agree to peace for their home. With Rahenno here, things were strange. Why on earth had the former Raikage come here? The traveling Kazuma was one thing, but there was no reason for the Kyuubi's Jinchuruuki to have come here - Masumi's home was long gone, something that had saddened the silver haired medic when he was awoken. It was almost as if Rahenno had somehow known about Mikyo's travel to here...
Ronnel grimaced and shot a glance to Aki to make sure that she was holding up well right now. The training apparently hadn't stressed her wounds open, so she was not pushing herself too hard. Still, he kept a careful eye on her to make sure she didn't exert herself too much just yet.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 pm
((sorry it took so long... sweatdrop ))

User ImageUser Image

Mikyo let out another sigh. All these questions...it was odd finally being human in a sense. "It may come as a shock to all of you, but I have no side in this War." He stood, showing his true height at six feet, seven inches, the Metal Warrior was a giant among the normal shinobi. "I am to find the instigators, and bring them to justice. But a good few spars with old friends and rivals never hurt anybody." Mikyo chuckled as he looked over to Rahenno. "Except for that one time I all most killed you...I'm sorry for that." The blind one somewhat laughed the apology towards the ninja. "But that is not why I came here. Even though it is good seeing all of you once more, I must know who's side you are on."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games