Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Rygor nodded 'If thats what it takes to be able to fight him then that is what I will do..I'll do it for Charon his memory doesn't deserve to end like this' He looked at Kenji then Avon again "So you gave him that great power it's a shame that his power has come to this" He said. He frowned "and that part about a spike is about true thats how I ended up nearly killed" He said. It was hard to believe someone so good could create and become someone so bad.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Kenji looked at Avon strangely. "Just a doll eh?" he muttered. "It's still a body. It still has memory. That doesn't make it just a doll..." he mumbled. When he heard how Avon was the one to give Charon his powers, he tried to look interested but his mind was elsewhere. "Immortality isn't that great of a thing is it. To see the world's pain and happiness, to see the people around you fade away while you're still there, what's so great about that?"

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:01 pm

" Yeah that definately sounds like him/ Maybe he has changed, he isn't the same frightened little boy I first gave the power to, he's smart and right now is devious, however I had no idea that he had effected so many people's lives, if he were here right now he would be full of joy. " Avon said with a smile. He looked at Kenji sighing lightly. " Immortality has it's ups and downs, because I became this immortal thing when I was originally 12 I can never start a family. However I living forever gave me time to learn many things as well as invent fantastic devices, like this. " He said as he snapped his fingers, the shining outline enveloped his body and he walked through a wall and came back through it. " I've had a long time to perfect that, and because I can't die it didn't matter if I messed up an experiment or not. " He said as the aura faded.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Kenji smiled slightly. "You can do that too? I'd had that extra ability since I was born. I guess that wasn't taken away from me." he said having one hand go through a wall then pulled it out. "I can go through any physical substance at will. Just not humans." he stated.

Elricbrothers1144

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:10 pm

" Well actually the only reason I can do it is because of this. " He said while he pulled off something that was on his hand, it was like a seethrough glove. He put it back on and said. " It spreads a molecular compound throughout my body when I snap my thumb and index finger allowing me to walk through walls without it I can't do it. " He said with a yawn.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Rygor frowned and looked down feeling bad for Charon "I promise I'll defeat void" He said quietly. He stood and turned to Avon "Can you help me with a recent power of mine I think with your help it can be more controllable and less life threatening" He said. He wondered if it really was possible to controll the power.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:22 pm

" We'll see what happens who knows he may realise what he's doing on his own, maybe grief and sadness haven't completely drowned his heart. " He said with a sigh. " Well it all depends, I've never tried to merely amplify someone's control over an existing power but it's worth a shot. " He said as he raised out his hand, he placed the palm of his hand on Rygor's forehead. His hair started to wavy and lift like he was floating in water, odd tribal tattoo like markings slid along his hands and up his arms they were glowing blue and when they covered his whole body his eyes started to glow an orangish red color and so did the markings, millions of images flooded Rygor's brain most of them were meaningless they were shock images, it was just something that happened whenever he gave someone an ability. He tore his hand from Rygor's forehead and fell to his knees, the tribal tattoos cotinued to glow red over his body. He took deep heavy breathes and relaxed, the marks began to disappear and his eyes returned to normal. " I don't know if it was successful or not, or if the effects were even that great. " He said as he stood up again, beads of sweat gently fell from his face. " It's as fun a process to do as it is to look at. " He said sarcastically.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Rygor was suprised to see all thouse images even if they didn't have a meaning to them. He sighed and looked at Avon "I'd like to test it out now but I think I should rest then test it" He said. He didn't feel any diffrent but then again maybe he wasn't supposed to. He looked up "I hope he comes to his sences but one thing he told me when he first used the mask makes me doubt it" He said. He looked down "The mask was entirely dark emotions and feelings" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm

" Testing it now would be reckless, if you can't control it very well then countless people would be in danger. " He said as he sat down floating in the air. " I thought that would be to easy, it doesn't matter, if he is surrounded by any form of negative emotion he will draw it into his body and become stronger, however this isn't a weakness, the power doesn't leave him if the emotions pick up, he just stops absorbing, in other words if you want to stop him you have a limited amount of time to get very strong. "
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Rygor frowned he knew doing this could be life threateniing but he didn't care something like him couldn't be let to roam and cause trouble. "Then I'll just have to get strong as fast as possible" He said. He knew he wasn't in good condition to be training but the longer he waited the harder Void would be to beat. "I'm ready to work when you are" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm

" No for now you rest, training is something you should never do when you aren't at your best. " He said as he hovered gently in the air. " Just stay here and rest besides we have to perform a ceremony for Charon's body, we can train you after words. " He said with a ssmall sigh. " Losing a little brother is tough, even if he's not really gone it still hurts. " He said very quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Rygor nodded "Your right" He said. He sighed and sat in an open seat he knew he had over done it today and to do anymore would be foolish. He was lucky Void hadn't killed him but he couldn't help but wonder why. He frowned the thought bothered him he had an easy target yet he didn't do it. "I think I am going to head to my room and rest up a bit besides I wont do any good if I pass out right" He said. He looked at Amalia and smiled before heading to his room. He laid on his bed when he got there glad to have a moment of peace. He found his thoughts traveling to why he had been working himself so hard today but try as he might he couldn't find a reason. He sighed and rolled over on his bed his thoughts seemed to be moving a thousand miles a minute.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 am

Amara looked at Kenji and at Avon. She then looked as Charon's lifeless body lay on the ground. "I know why he did it...being selfish as always...wanting to run away from his problems" she stated coldly. She cared for Charon deeply but he was never 100% in it for them. She looked at Kenji and Rygor. "He's right...it's just a shell, he isnt dead...he chose to leave this body, I'll burn it now" she stated her right hand began to glow.

Amalia looked at what had happened to Rygor. IT intrigued her because she always wondered how it would feel to gain more power, not that she was power hungry or mad, but she liked the thrill of having an arsanal of attacks. She may just ask Avon about it later. She smiled at Rygor as he left. She would see him later. "Hey Avon, would you like to go with me to the north, I have to try and build North Shale" she stated.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:56 am

Kenji let out a small sigh when he heard Amara's reaction. When Amara stated that she would burn the body, he held her hands together, which burned his own. Wincing but smiling he shook his head. "No, let's bury it. Not burn it." he said softly. He then glanced at Charon's body. He sighed again and released Amara's hands.

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:26 am

"That's it! I'm finished!" Dulceri walked back toward the new plot of land North of Shale and looked at it, still complaning. "No more papers! I signed the Evermore ones...or one hundreds...no more papers! I'm tired of this!" He sits down in a huff and crosses his arms in a pout. "God, okay...I'll just sit here until the proprietor Amalia arrives. After that, it's building time. I haven't lifted in a while anyway."

(sorry bout that.)
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games