Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:21 pm
Thee Pie Man
Sid the Bear

Welcome to the guild! How many 'I am' items are there? Are you close to completing your goal?

Thanks for the welcome and the initial invite c:

I don't know, I have almost 100. As far as I know the goal is pretty far away since they release more every year. I hope I'll at least own one of each by some point and that will be good enough for me. ^-^

Happy Holidays to everybody~

Happy Holidays to you to! And it'll definitely be a very happy holiday for me when I get 2 weeks of vacation and don't have to go into work and deal with all the stressed ...unfortunately, I do have to work the week of Christmas and the time between Christmas and the New Year. I haven't been able to take those times off since I started working at my company 4 years ago. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:23 pm
GeekWhistle
Sid the Bear

Welcome, geekwhistle! What sort of things do you do for your religion?

A lot of different at home things honestly. It really depends on 1) which God we're honoring today (tho to be honestly 99% of the time it's JUST my main deity). and 2) is this like a holiday or some sort? Are there special things I ought to be doing today?

That sort of thing.

But generally I'm one of those people that makes like a s**t ton of offerings. Like just so many offerings. And I mean it's different things. Usually food or some alcoholic beverage or like incense or something (which reminds me, I need to go home and make an offering after class today).

I try to do one at least once a week, but sometimes it just doesn't happen like that. Life you know? Honestly most of the s**t I do when it comes to honoring my Gods is like simple s**t. Praying or singing or making some kind of an offering - that kind of thing. (although I've got a kickass devotional scar to Nike on my leg and sometimes it's stuff like that too.)

But seriously when a holy day rolls around that's when I roll out like full on rituals and more complex ways of honoring them. Like the one I did for Samhain was pretty darn fun. And I'm going to be gearing up for Yule here really soon.

Right now my goal is to finish edging my altarcloth before Yule rolls around. I wanted to have it embroidered too, but I'm not trying to put to much on me before the very near holy day, you know?

That's really interesting! It's great that you're so into your religion and try to do small things on a regular basis. And yea, it's definitely a good idea to not try to do too much before an important religious day while you're so busy with life. You don't need the added stress.  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Aura leigh Dragon

Dangerous Mage

17,390 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:34 pm
Name: Aura or neko is fine ~
Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing, RPing and alot more  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:15 am
Name: Hachiorsan
Hobbies: crystals, colours, listening, smelling, create art pieces, fruits, lurking, aloneness, interacting with people, expressing, bargain, selling, appreciating lives.

Sid the Bear

8516/ 8500 thank you for inviting me and glowing hamster smile He is cute  

Hachiorsan

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:08 am
Hachiorsan
Name: Hachiorsan
Hobbies: crystals, colours, listening, smelling, create art pieces, fruits, lurking, aloneness, interacting with people, expressing, bargain, selling, appreciating lives.

Sid the Bear

8516/ 8500 thank you for inviting me and glowing hamster smile He is cute

You're very welcome! Glad you joined~ blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:16 pm
Hi, my name is Daphne
Um, I am 20, and my hobbies are video games and martial arts
I look forward to getting to know you all! I mean, if you're interested... sweatdrop  

HesmyHoya

Ambitious Adventurer

16,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Glitchy Dream

Cheering Bunny

7,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:24 pm
I'm Faith, but you can call me Glitchy if you want.
I'm 16 years old and like video games and drawing.
I am pretty shy so sometimes I may seem reclusive, I just need a little push that's all. ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:26 pm
My name is Valory.
I'm 23.
My hobbies include: stargazing, baking, video games, anime, and drawing. Basically anything that isn't talking to strangers lol

Sid the Bear

Thank you for inviting me! This guild seems really friendly. All the other guilds I belong to are dead. sweatdrop  

cyansugar

Sparkly Pal

10,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:28 pm
cyansugar
My name is Valory.
I'm 23.
My hobbies include: stargazing, baking, video games, anime, and drawing. Basically anything that isn't talking to strangers lol

Sid the Bear

Thank you for inviting me! This guild seems really friendly. All the other guilds I belong to are dead. sweatdrop

You're welcome, Valory! Enjoy the guild~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:36 pm
Hey, I'm pseudologia (pseuds for short)! I'm 22 and am really big into psychology. I actually am a psych major and am on my way to grad school in a year. I write and read a ton and enjoy playing video games. I also enjoy running and yoga. I can draw a bit, but I'm pretty awful at that. sweatdrop

Anyway, thank you for the invite! Everyone seems really laid back and it's been a while since I've seen an active guild. 3nodding  

small_sparrow

Hungry Ghost

Kuoji Yamato v2

Agile Fairy

18,950 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:49 pm
I'm KJ
I am 24
I love playing video games, reading, sewing, and I'm also a big Digimon fanatic  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:00 pm
Hello~

Call me Mono! I'm 20 years old and I sing, play piano, study musicology and linguistics (though I'm a history major), and I draw from time to time.

I look forward to getting to know everyone, I've not been in a guild in a loooong time lol.

And thank you kindly for the invite! :')  

Monochrom

Divine Protagonist

RayaRay v2

Blazing Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:14 pm
Name: Vira/Ray
Hobbies: Drawing, Gaming, Listening to music, crafts.

P.S. Thanks for the invite. o b o  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:16 pm
You all can call me Demon ^^ I'm 19 and my hobbies include drawing, reading manga/watching anime, and video games  

Dizzy Paint

Noble Phantom

11,775 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

p0mshu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:25 pm
Hi y'all! I go by Michelle, but feel free to call me whatever floats your boat. I'm 15 and I love watching anime and being a potato talking to other people.

Recently I came back from a longg hiatus (two years? three? eh idk), and everything's changed ahaha. So if anyone would like to tell me what's happened to Gaia I'll gladly listen!

Thank you for the lovely invite by the way! And I wish everyone a happy holidays!

User Image

Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games