Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Wrath see's the air ship and jumps off his phenix landing directly infront os Skurai, "its been a long time Skurai, do not worry im not here to cause trouble, you all of you have come a long way" Wrath pulls a small box out of his pocket with a small orb in it that is constantly changeing color, "this is for you if you want it, there is nothing wrong or cursed with it, its your choice to take it and have an upper hand on the battle field" Wrath stands there with his hands in the open so they can watch him
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm

"Ah... Wrath, how nice of you to drop in. We're about to go and kill off one of your allies." Skurai stares coldly at Wrath as if Wrath had betrayed him for some reason."I'm surprised you're not off to go and help."

Eiji looks at Wrath, feeling as if they had met before. He then realizes who this man was and immediately felt aggression towards him, grasping the hilt of his katana. "What do you want?!"

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Wrath smiles, "the slayers no longer have the demons as an ally, and they have become quite annoying, this orb controlls the desert sands, you have used it once befor remember Skurai" Wrath looks up at the air ship, "impressive, but i personaly perfer my phenix, hello Eiji, the slayers are in civil unrest so it should be easy to subdoo them if you act fast, some war lords might even join you to over throu there new king" Wraths phenix lands beside them
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Aku groans in pain, her leg was even starting to swell. "I am Chou, I came here to aid Aku to escape as James had sent his assassin." She explains, straight to the point so it would be less trouble. Ryuu drags the assassin up,"This the assassin..? Not much of a good one, either..." Chou blinks, looking over to Ryuu. "You! What did you do to Aku?" Chou questions, knowing Aku's voice anywhere. "It was a mistake, I don't like it as much as you do.." Ryuu growls at her, Tatsuko even gave a hiss as she still clutched to Ryuu's neck.

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 pm

Eiji still holds a dislike for Wrath and it shows. There was something about those directly connected to Tarik that makes him feel uneasy.

"Yes, I do remember such an item, but I doubt we'll need it with this baby." Skurai looks at the now landing ship and sees one of his generals come out of it and walk towards him. He continues speaking to Wrath. "We'll take your item for now, but I doubt that we'll need it." Skurai walks toward Wrath and takes the sphere. "Thank you for your visit. You can leave now---"

"And tell your king that he's next!" Eiji is unable to keep himself from speaking. Impulsive behavior is one of his weaknesses at times.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Wrath looks at Eiji, "listen soon the balence of power will shift and ill be on your side, you will find out what i mean soon young one" Wrath mounts his phenix, "remember they have a sand demon that you cant controll with that orb so be carfull" Wrath flyes off back the way he came

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"YOUNG ONE!! I'M THE KI--" Eiji is cut off by Skurai's hand, having him to back down for the moment. He looks to Skurai to see his brother shaking his head.

"Thank you for your generosity as well as your concern, but I assure you that they," he points to the guardians, "will make their way around whatever the Slayers have up their sleeve." He smiles at Wrath.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Tarik says, "Ryuu, question the assassin then do what you want. I'm going to take Aku back upstairs. You, Chou. Come with me."

He carries Aku back up to her room. He has Troddle come and straighten it up and bring a first aid kit for Aku. Tarik carefully puts Aku down on the bed. He examines her wound. "It is not too bad but will hurt for a while. Rest while we mend it."

As Aku's wound is dressed and iced, Tarik says. "I have some news for you. Your homeland is in civil war. James has moved the capital and was crowned king. He has put a bounty on your head and has your son. Skurai's army makes ready to invade Egypt and has partnered with the Sultan of Egypt to return the land to the people. Given Skurai's forces and the civil war, your land may be lost."

He hesitates, "There is more. I had Wrath bring back Slayer's body. He lies in state in a mausoleum I had erected in the courtyard. when you are ready, I will take you to him."

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Ryuu glances down as the assassin shakes, she grins ear to ear. "Tatsuko..." She warns, the dragon crawls down into her pouch. "Now, you're going to tell me everything I need to know..." She says, tightening her grip.

Chou helps Tarik the best she can, then sits beside Aku as she lies on her bed. She listens to Tarik, only surprised towards the end about how their land would be lost. Aku blinks, unsure what to say or think. "So much has happened today.." Aku says with a weak laugh, Chou grabs Aku's arm with a pained expression. Aku turns to her, smiling reassuringly although still weak. "She'll need an moment." Chou says, looking to Tarik.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Tarik says, "Maybe you should rest a bit. I am sure this is a lot for you to take in. Troddle will tend to your needs. I am going to seal off the tunnel and cast a protection spell over the fortress so this does not happen again. I will come back later. Let Troddle know when you are up to seeing Slayer and I will come and take you. Chou. I will spare you because you are a friend of Aku's. But do anything like this again and I will not be so generous."

Tarik leaves to secure the fortress.

Mario Dragon

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 pm

Chou blinks at Tarik, tightening her fist then lets it go as she remembers her vows. Never let anger talk, or regret will follow in its steps. She glances over to Aku, who has fell asleep from shock and pain. "Aku...I'm not sure what has happened to you...Know that I'll be here, okay?" Chou says with a brief smile as she lies her head next to Aku.

Ryuu leaves the caves wiping her mouth, the assassin was dry of any blood. She spots Tarik on her way out,"James had sent him a message to bring Aku to him, apparently he wants to mount the woman's head." She says rolling her eyes, what a wasted kill that would be.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Tarik seals the cave and the fortress.

He sees Ryuu. "This James is starting to annoy me. Let Skurai take his land from his greedy pompus hands. To come here with an assassin, even Skurai would not be so vain. Well I will not be so idle. As Skurai attacks from Greece to the north, I will send under demons from the south and east. James will not be able to retreat and be crushed. It pains me to help Skurai, but James will feel the wrath of the demons. On this, we are united."

"Aku is resting."

Tarik summons the commander and first lieutenant. He admonishes the commander for letting the assasin in and not knowing about Chou. He then goes over and grabs him, lifting him off the ground. Tarik the punches his hand through his chest and rips his heart out. He the makes the first lieutenant, commander and gives him orders to deploy the under demons. The new commander watches in horror and gets the message. He quickly takes his orders and leaves.

Tarik the wipes his bloody hand and walks to the garden. Tarik says to Ryuu, "What do your/Aku's memories say of this Chou?"

Mario Dragon

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:53 am

Amiric sighed as he focused energy into his feet and ran up the outside of the airship, not seeming to care of its size or breadth. Roarke, however, went inside by going up the ramp; he wore his armor with the swords sheathed, glancing at Skurai, whom he respected, though he didn't trust him as far as he could pitch a horse. The angel/demon fool thinks that we cannot turn one of my brethren to our side; he underestimates our strength, Scaoill snarled in his mind. "Shut up," Amiric spat as he landed in the arena where they'd been before, at the top of the stands on the far side from the entrance.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:19 am

Ryuu watches Tarik with a smirk, almost jealous even though she had already killed someone. She follows him towards the garden, glancing over to hear him speak of Chou. Chou? Several images come at once, making her stop and lean on the wall for support. One with them playing hide and seek, another with their teacher, then another of them fighting but making up in the end. "Damn...Chou had..priestess training with Aku, however Chou's teacher disapproved of Aku. They seem to be childhood friends, no doubt this girl has been watching Aku." Ryuu tells him, pushing any more visions away from her.

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:25 am

Sasori looked at the monsterous ship. Not very subtle but it was good for this purpose. Too big to follow Tarik but just right for a war. Proper tools for the right tasks.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games