Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Lily rolled her eyes as he made her wings pop out. She looked at him and put her hands on her hips. "That's not true. If you told me I would've understood completely. We all have to make sacrifices. Sure, I wouldn't be happy about the decision but if it was the only way then I would've let you." she said to him with a smile.

Dawn nodded at Kiba and closed her eyes for a minute. She then turned on her heel and started walking. Her mind went back to old memories as she walked to where her and Malik met. She smiled but held in her laughter.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:41 pm
Damon shrugged and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

"Then I completly apologize."he said.

Malik yawned as he was on the outside of the cave as it rained.He closed his eyes and relaxed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:53 pm
Lily's face lit up when he kissed her lightly. She smiled at him and nodded. "Apology accepted." she said as she wrapped her arms around him in another tight hug.

Dawn felt the rain fall against her skin. She closed her eyes and smiled as she listened to the rain hit the ground. She heard the sound of a yawn and her eyes opened again. She quickly walked over to where the yawn came from and her smile widened when she saw Malik outside the cave. "It feels like it's been forever since we've been here." she said as she stepped forward.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 pm
Silvia tought for a moment before walking over to Sam, she grabbed Sam and walked over to Dmaon and Lily "Excuse me love birds. I think we deserve that 'Party' that we where talking about earlier" She said looking at Damon smiling.

Sam looked at Silvia and shook her head.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:16 pm
Damon looked at them and stuck his tounge out as he lightly hugged Lily.

"Then you can set it up..and I'll be the first one on stage to sing.I ant gonna set it up this time."he said with a grin teasing them.

Malik nodded and starred at Dawn.

"18 years.I'm glad you rememberd though."he said.

Malik looked at the sky and sighed.

"So how are you?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 pm
"No! I don't wanna set it up!" Silvia complained goign around in circles.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Damon grinned.

"Then..who will?"he said with a finger on his chin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Silvia tought for a moment "Lily" She said pointing at Lily smiling.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 pm
Damon sighed and starred at her.

"Well..Lily do you want to?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:41 pm
Lily looked at Silvia and shook her head. "Nope! You are setting it up and that's final. Now go on and get started." she said as she stuck her tounge out at her. She giggled and stretched her wings out a bit.

Dawn smiled at Malik and shrugged her shoulders. "How could I forget?" she said with a chuckle. She heard his question and she thought for a moment. "Honestly, I don't know. Then again, I never really know how I am. It's always been a complete mystery." she said as she stood next to him and looked at the sky.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 pm
Malik nodded and put a hand on her back.

"I think you do know.You just get diffrent threw time."he said softly.

Damon grinned.

"Well that was so not seen ahead of time."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 pm
Silvia spun around in circles and sat on the ground "Meani" She said crossing her arms.

Sam rolled her eyes at Silvia, she grabbed her by Silvia's neck collar on her shirt and dragged her "C'mon you wanted a party, you gonna have to make it" She said.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Damon laughed lightly and looked at Lily.

"You think that she'll actually survive making a party?"he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:57 pm
Dawn smiled and nodded. "Time is such a funny thing isn't it? You never know how much time you have, but you feel like you have all the time in the world." she said before she laughed. "I guess I'm ok. But how are you?" she asked him.

Lily smiled at Damon and then laughed at Sam and Silvia. "She does have a point Silvia." she said as she waved bye to her teasingly. She looked back at Damon and put her hands on her hips. "Well she'll have to get used to it. Now that's taken care of. I thought you weren't much of a party person. You definitely didn't seem like it when we first met." she said as she raised an eyebrow.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:26 pm
Damon raised a brow.

"I love to party..I just don't enjoy being the main attraction or some crap.When you met me..I was running from the party becuase it was right after my coranation."he said.

Malik nodded.

"I don't know anymore.I'm just kinda the wise man tending to the flames every since I started advising Kiba."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games