Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:05 am
Chase followed the lady as quickly as possible. He did notice her size at first, but didn't fully grasp the concept until he almost lost her when she flew too far ahead.
However, a small flicker of light indicating movement helped him re-locate her and he picked up his pace.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:30 pm
"I'm guessing you're skeptical of my ability to get around once we are done walking, correct? Then I will tell it. Like I said before, I am a Seer. But seeing the future is not the only power I have at my disposal. I can also see through others." She remarked, taking his hand. Her gray eyes misted over, her smile growing. "I see the garden is just as beautiful, if not more, as the one I had at the Temple. Caly did wonderful work. And I do not mind your scent either. It reminds me of my sister's, though she masks it, for the most part."  

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 am
((Please bear with me..I can't remember exactly where it was or how we found it lol I can't remember which page it's on either))

She could sense a weird magic nearby and was drawn to it. What she found was something she vaguely remembered being told about. The room that looked like it hadn't been touched by the years and dirt and neglect the rest of the house had apparently been touched by before Lady Caly brought it back to life. This was what unnerved Lady Caly. She flew into the room, only glancing back once to ensure that the person was still following her. She hoped she didn't lose him.

Examining the room she found a bookcase that had recently been moved and knew that was what she needed. In a matter of minutes the case swung out adn revealed a dusty staircase leading up. "Hm..I think I found the way to the roof!" she called over her shoulder before heading up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:24 pm
((you're fine. =) ))

Chase barely caught up with his guide right when she swung out the bookcase. It was quite entertaining how mysterious this house was.

Even though Chase let out a sigh of relief upon their find of the staircase, there was the nagging worry of what those toffees were doing/ or attempting to do to the poor Kenton plushie. Hopefully he wasn't too late.

Chase didn't hesitate to follow the lady up the dusty staircase.

aeris192
Crew

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 am
Capacete finally finished setting up his little item shop and began unpacking his armor store. These wares were much more expensive and he possessed a far smaller stock but Capacete was confident that his armor would be a top seller given time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:36 pm
"Hn..." Anubis made a soft sound of interest to Sulthena's remarks. So she thought she had him figured out did she? Well see about that, Elf girl. Im no simple cat. Anubis thought to himself as he helped the woman to her feet.

"A cat that doesnt like their own scent? Thats strange." Anubis remarked before he focused on the task at hand. "Where to Elf girl? Should we explore more of the garden? There is a house over there, though it looks more like a damn mansion. Its pretty expansive." Anubis commented to her.

Vladimir soon regained his composure and shifting back to his half human, half wolf form he started sniffing around. There had to be something fun around here to do.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:59 pm
On the roof those confectionaries had mannaged to attach wings, a propeller and an engine to the clockwork kentons back and were starting to push him off the roof while wearing aviator helmets, goggles and scarves

Meanwhile in the backyard, Sae had finished construction of his replacment fortress just in time as the fudge began to melt and boil.
This time with metal unmeltable foundations, it consisted of a large 'grand hall' that two average sized people could sit down in and a trio of interconnected towers all made from graham crackers, licorice and cookie dough.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm
"Do remember, she is my sister, so she is an elf as well. She masked her scent because she is the protector for Lady Caly. Her lady in waiting. No one would expect a simple hand maiden of such a transformation, am I correct?" She snickered a bit, absentmindedly running her fingers along his skin. There were slight sparks between them, though not on purpose. "The garden first, then the house, please. And I have a feeling it's much more expansive than we think. The house is alive, I think." She smiled and nodded to him.  

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:17 pm
Vlad had sniffed his way back to the sugary replacement fortress that Sae had constructed. But this time he had no plans to eat anything. The wolf boy licked his canines in remembrance of the damage those candies had done.

"What is his purpose? Other than to torment me with his sugary construction?" Vlad commented as he just stood and watched.

"I guess.." Anubis said simply. He really didnt know about Elf society, or care about high society. He, like his half brother counterpart was more in touch with his animalistic side than anything else.

Anubis led the way through the garden, his steps were light but precise. His black cat ears swiveled about to the different sounds in the garden. There were many bugs, small creatures and the like that resided in the foliage. Occassionally his eyes would track a bug flying by or the rustlings of a mouse before the two moved on.

Sulthena's absentminded caresses had felt strange at first but it was soothing, but no purring was coming from Anubis yet, that would take a bit more.

"So this Caly lady runs this place? Did she create it and this garden or was this all here before hand?" Anubis asked Sulthena as they continued through the garden.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm
"Ah!"
Upon coming to the clearing of the roof, Chase spotted the confectionaries and the poor kenton plush. Ice immediately danced around his fingers as he broke into a run to finish the stairs.
"HEY! Stop that!"
he yelled, throwing an ice attack at the confectionaries to freeze their movements before they pushed the kenton plush off the roof.

aeris192
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:45 am
"Caly's the main caretaker, if that can be said. From what I've been told, the garden was here before, but she's the one that made it grow into what it is now." She smiled a bit, continuing to caress his arm. Walking with Anubis was amusing to her. Seeing things through his eyes was even more interesting. "So this is how Aeris must see our world. Very interesting..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:40 am
"Hm?" Anubis was about to comment on Sulthena's last sentence when he realized what she was doing. She was keeping a connection with him and using his eyes to see!

"Mreow!" Anubis yelped and pulled away from Sulthena, the connection cutting off sharply. With his ears back and tail thrashing side to side, Anubis started rubbing his arm where Sulthena had been caressing him.

"You didnt tell me thats how you were actually going to see. Using my sight." Anubis hissed, though his voice wasnt raised. "I dont like that magic stuff. I cant combat against it." He said before he started licking his arm with his rough tongue.

"How do i know your not doing other things to me Elf girl?" Anubis said to her a growl issuing from him.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am
Sae stood atop his fancy new replacement fortress-like union hall and began to laugh triumphantly.
"HA HA HA! No matter how many times my fortress falls it shall arise again!"

Unfortunatly the ice attack missed and hit the roof, sending the running confections and the poor kenton sliding down to the edge of the roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:21 pm
"Nicely done." Vlad smirked at Sae. "But whats the point?" He said as he went up to Sae and poked him in his chest with a finger.

Deep in the basement the stench of blood, rotting flesh and sulfur hung in the air. A dark aura, and devilish chants were coming from handsome lips. Four dolls stood at the feet of a familiar blue haired Demon. In front of them tied to a chair was a half conscious solider from the Marketplace.

Vincents eyes glowed bright blue, his power peaking as he finished the chant. Now to start the phsyical part of the spell and transfer the souls of two of the dolls into the solider.

The result would end up in a ghastly and grotesque transformation. The solider was only a host, a kind of coocon for the Dolls souls. Together the souls of the Dolls would form into a small child which would come from the host solider. They'd take on his characteristics but they would mostly be like their Master, a Demon spawn.

"Just a bit longer you two." Vincent told two of the Dolls. They stared back at him blankly. "Lets just hope the new commotion doesnt hinder my progress." Vincent smirked. Without his mask that had limited him before, and thanks to Caly, Vincent was free to do as he pleased. The longer he stayed unbound, the more powerful and evil he became.

Soon the basement was filled with the screams of the solider, and long flickers of lightning lit up the basement windows. Static electricity made everyone's hair floof out around them.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm
((Marsel i think we left Cy, Caly and Animula in the marketplace. wanna bring them back?))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games