Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 am
User Image

Shinzo was always a curious one. He'd have a casual look on his face when looking over something. When Shinzo was done examining her, he raised a hand above her head as a grin grew over his face.
" So, are you mostly just spiritual animal? "
He asked, wondering if she had most dog-like traits or some domestication like traits. After all, Shinzo loved animals. He would only use the word 'adorable' to describe some kind of animal he liked.
He scratch and stroked the top of her head now, seeing if it was working. If not, it was still kind of funny.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:49 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi walked through the park with a small smile on his face,And his hands in his pockets. "Ahh what a beautiful day." He muttered softly.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:55 am
User Image
Jase saw Takeshi.
"A demonn huh," he murmed as his pet dove sat on Jase's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:01 am
User Image

"Um... I guess so. But I mean my ears are phisical. And spiritually yeah some things get to me. Like cats and-" she suddenly became silent as Shinzo stroked the top of her head. "And- Oh~" she couldn't stand the pleasure of him petting her and couldn't even speak. "Oh...-Okay okay." she finally said before ducking and stepping away from him avoiding his hand. "Like I was saying cats and head and ear scratching do get to me."  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi saw Kirei and smiled. "Hey Kirei!" He yelled out to her and walked over to her putting a hand on her head and scratching behind her ear.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am
User Image

"Urgggg.... What is this? A petting party?" you could tell in her voice that she was getting slightly annoyed but then she stopped talking and stood and enjoyed the scratching and stroking. "Mmmm... That's nice..." she said quietly as she closed her eyes.  

XDareToLoveMeX

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:15 am
User Image
"Huh?" he mumbled when the girl said petting party.
He shrugged-annoying his dove a bit-and left the park.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:18 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi chuckled softly then ran his hand down her hair and back and petted her tails. "Is that a way to speak to me?" He asked softly to her.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

XDareToLoveMeX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am
User Image

She cuddled up to him and rested her head on Takeshi's chest. "Of course not. Sowwie." she said softly so only he could hear. Then she licked his cheek and smiled as he petted her tails.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:41 am
" Hhhmm.....so that is true... "
He took out a note book and scratched a few things down.
" Maybe perverted techniques and possible animalistic take downs will come in handy in the future...yes.... "
He finished writing up his summary.
" Well, anyway, it was a pleasure meeting you Kirei. Perhaps we will meet another time. For now, I'm off to explore more places. I'll see you another time. "
With that, he walked off, going to some other random location.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:42 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi screatched her tails with his claws softly and kissed the top of her head. "That's my good vixen." He smiled softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:30 am
User Image

Kirei smiled and said, "Bye Shinzo!" as she looked at him walk away. Then she turned beck to Takeshi who was still petting her. "Mmmm..." she said, resting her head on his chest again. She smiled warmly at his comment and at the feeling of his kiss on her head as she closed her eyes again.  

XDareToLoveMeX

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi smiled. "Not that I want you gone but when does Cameron come back? " He asked softly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:30 pm
takeshi mibu

User Image

"Hm?" she looked up at him. "Oh. She's still here. She's always been here. But she's in Eri's dorm." she said as a frown formed on her face. "You can go visit her if you want." she took a step away from him and looked down at the ground. "She'd probably love to see you anyways."  

XDareToLoveMeX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games