Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Smirking more, he twisted them slightly, licking Thanatos' neck slowly. "Or maybe you broke a rule during sex and spoke while you were being punished? Oh, such a naughty boy I'm making you out to be~"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

gasping softly, the god blushed and moaned louder, grinding against the rider some in hopes to fight back.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:53 pm
Pure T0rture

Erysichthon grunted at the sensations stirring in his pelvic area, twisting harder. "Oh, can't you let me have fun teasing you?" growled the Rider before releasing one n****e to move his hand to Thanatos' bum. He spanked the right cheek hard, biting the death god's neck.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:03 pm
Mayah Playah

moaning louder, Thanatos blushed darkly and continued to grind against him; his own lower regions stirring from the friction.

Letting out a small groan as she got up from the couch, Iris rushed into the nearest bathroom, rushing past the blonde rider at his desk in her hurry, and vomited her guts into the toilet.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:03 pm
Pure T0rture

With another growl, Erysichthon viciously attacked Thanatos' neck, licking, biting, and sucking to elicit as loud a moan as he could from the death god.

"Huh?" Dante stood and followed after her, leaning on the door frame. "What's up, pukey?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm
Mayah Playah

and the rider got exactly what he wished for as he god let out an almost scream of a moan, his body arching against the other's.

"S-shut... Shut... U-up" the embodiment stammered, her face flush with fever as she glanced up at the rider.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Grinning, the Rider immediately stopped. "Ah, ah, ah! We've got to get Dante and Iris hooked up, remember?"

Dante rolled his eyes and walked inside. "Come on, you look like s**t." Lifting her, he set her on the counter, grabbing a wet towel and starting to clean her up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

"th-then you'll have to leave me here. I can't even walk right now." The god panted, his face a deep red.

Too weak to fight back, the succubus simply leaned against the wall and closed her eyes as he cleaned her face.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 pm
Pure T0rture

He sighed, flipping them so Thanatos was again on bottom. "If I suck you off, will you come with me then?"

Finally washing off the last of the sweat and vomit, Dante set the towel down and lifted her again. "You need to lay down."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"y-yeah" he blushed, biting his lip as he gazed at his lover.

But the embodiment was already out cold in his arms, her burning hot forehead pressed against his arm as she shakily slumbered on.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:10 pm
Pure T0rture

Erysichthon's grin returned, and he lightly kissed his lover's stomach, then inched his way down, until he reached that delicious prize. "I love what I can do to you~"

The Rider walked into his own bedroom, the only one that was closest, and laid her on his bed. Covering her with a thin blanket, he sighed and sat beside her. He placed his cold hands on her neck, working to cool her down. "Oh crap...you're burning up."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:58 pm
Mayah Playah

the god blushed, biting his lip. "Tease" he mumbled, pouting slightly.

Letting out a soft moan, the embodiment instinctively curled into his touch.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:01 pm
Pure T0rture

"I know, but I'm still sexy to you becasue of it," he purred before wrapping his lips around that hard rod and starting to suck.

~~~

Erysichthon sat up and wiped his mouth, grinning. "You ready to go now?"

Dante blinked at the sound of her moan, then dismissed it and returned to work. His hands found their way to her fevered chest, trying to cool it down between her breasts.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:09 pm
Mayah Playah

"y-yeah, let's go." thanatos stammered as he sat up, his face still flush.

another moan escaped her at his touch, the magic hiding her true form fading away as she continued sleeping.

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Standing and tugging his clothes back on, the Rider grinned and held out his hand. "Come on!"

"G-gah!" Dante instantly yanked his hand back, not wanting to hear another moan. Her changing form didn't surprise him as much as the moans did.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games