Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:58 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen smiled at X. "Ah, don't worry about it, sweet heart. I think Aliya went that way." She pointed out the window towards a terra cotta turtle. "All you have to do is follow the stone path and the turtles. They'll lead you to the beach. Just don't go off the path."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:06 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya saw where Jaecen pointed
"alright"

Liya left to the beach.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:06 pm
[ooc: ]
«Ridley»(Her real name is Red)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Red leaned back into her chair when Jaecen told her to keep her destruction to a minimum. But when he/she approached her, he/she spoke quietly about Garret. She didn't have any problems with Garret, the only problem with him is that he confused her and was annoying. Then, Jaecen also mentioned that he/she didn't hate her, just the things that she does. That confused her, she just does what she was told to do, with good reason. Everything that she ever did was for a better cause...or at least, that's what she was told. She folded her arms with a pout and puffed up cheeks, she hated thinking about things too much.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Jaecen smirked and nodded. "There we go! Erin, you and Ridley will be on the same team."
"S'fine." Erin shrugged cooly, as if it didn't matter. On the side, however, Erin was confused. Seriously, Da...
Jaecen put a finger to her chin. Come to think of it, red shouldn't be playing paintball with us, either. Then again, we really don't have much of a choice if she wants to keep up appearances to Xero's crew...

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:44 pm
«Ridley»(Her real name is Red)

Red raised her eyebrows when she assigned her to the same team as Erin, "Ah, umm, okay then." she peered over to Erin. She still remember going up against him...well, she remembers Fangs going up against him. The memory was clear as crystal, how Erin seriously injured Fangs. She grinned at Erin, "Lucky he's on my team then...otherwise I'd get payback on him for what he did to my poor, sweet Fangs." she giggled at this thought.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:06 am
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hileinna Nhameni

While the others were conversing, Hileinna had already finished her hot cakes. She wiped her lips with a nearby napkin, "That was quite a delicacy...I'm surprised I've never eaten these before." she said to herself as she placed the napkin down. She then looked towards Jaecen and the others as they spoke of something called paintball. She had no idea what that was, but from the sound of it, it was something that seemed fun...well, to Jaecen and the others.

other characters also here:

Hikari_No_Kurai

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:17 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

It didn't take them long to reach the house, thanks to Odayaka's familiar. Once they reached the manor, Odayaka quickly rushed into the manor, "M-Mr. Jaecen! S-Something is-! A-Aliya is-!" she was stumbling over her words. She didn't know what to say as she began to tear up, struggling with how to explain what was going on...but she didn't know what was happening. All she knew was that Aliya has now, most likely, succumbed to whatever attacked her.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:34 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen turned his head and, with a comical poof, became male once more. "Slow your roll, kiddo. What's wrong? What about Aliya?"
Erin's interest was peaked. He also, felt something overwhelming headed their way. Erin was already out of his chair and on the move. "No need to slow her roll, Da. Less talky, more fighty."
Jaecen then picked up what Erin was talking about. "Aw, s**t sticks..." He turned on his heel and looked at the others in the kitchen. "Kuraoineko! Get your a** here in three seconds!"
A poof of smoke revealed a small black cat that yawned and scratched it's ear. "Chill, will you? I didn't steal any of your food this time. I-"
Jaecen picked up the cat and shook it. "Shut it, fleabag! Take these kids to the Annex with you and make sure they stay there!"
"They mess up my library, I swear I'll-"
Jaecen shook the cat again. "Shut up and do as I said!"
Hysterical, Kuraoineko replied. "Okay! Okay! I-I got it!"
He set the cat down, whom seemed to stumble a bit before turning human with cat ears and everything. "Alright, all of you with the catboy. Red, emergency. I'm letting go of the spell as long as you help Tsuyoi. Go get her and tell her to get the girls to safety. There'll be hell to pay if I find out you didn't listen. Got me?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:54 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka began to cry, she couldn't help but feel useless after leaving Aliya with whatever the hell attacked her. She couldn't think straight either as all she did was stand there, trembling with her ears down and her tail between her legs. Meanwhile, the crab carrying Liya came inside as well, pinching at the air a few times.

Red looked at Jaecen and grinned at him, "Of course, I was waiting for something like this to happen, there's no way in hell I'm bailing out now." she said, more interested in whatever was approaching than escaping. She dashed out of the manor and began to make her way to the dojo, "I wonder how the Light family will get out of this mess, hehehe." she said with a devious grin.[Red exits]

Namia approached Liya and gave her a hug to comfort her, "It's all right little one, just calm down...first things first, we need to get you and the others to safety." she said in a calming voice. It helped to calm Odayaka down, thankfully.
Wakai began to leave the room outside, "I'll go and see who...or what is heading here." she said as she was about to leave.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:58 pm
Jaecen Light

Kuraoineko ushered everyone out of the kitchen and herded them towards the library. Jaecen looked at Kuraoineko. "No one is to stay outside the Annex. We're missing people... Odayaka, you and Liya go with Kuraoineko after you get whomever remains in the Dorms."
Kuraoineko nodded before passing out of sight of Jaecen with the others in tow.
Erin remained with Jaecen. "Erin... I know this might seem batty but... Stay by my side."
Erin chortled. "Comin' from you, ol' man. I'd rather stand beside a cactus but you'll 'ave t'do."
Jaecen broke a smile. "Well met, punk. Now, let's go outside and meet our foe."

(OOC: Heheh. I've only planned this out a month ago. This is the list of my characters that will survive: Ixyam, Ene, Kurona. I'm sorry but I want to freshen up role play. Of course, I might have the twins survive by freak accident.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:46 pm
[ooc: Damn, most of your characters dies huh? Hmm...I'll leave my deaths a surprise 3nodding Because I have too much characters so, some of them need to go unfortunately. sad ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai was already outside, standing and awaiting whatever was heading towards the manor. She wore a serious expression, "...just...what is this...?" she said to herself. Whatever was closing in on them felt rather strong...

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:20 pm
Jaecen Light

Jaecen, Erin, Nami, and Ayami looked up at the glowing light. "Oh, s**t..."
Ayami was surprised. "Oh my goodness... It's-It's Azrael..."
Erin grit his teeth. "Don't know what you're talkin' about. Don't care."
Nami reloaded her rifle before tossing it aside. "Welp I'm screwed with this..." She pulled out her pistol and loaded a clip.
"Guys, it looks like we're the only one's who can do anything..." Jaecen's eyes flared with a fire. His ears grew longer and his canine teeth grew pointier.
Azrael's voice became clear. "House Light. You have broken the decree delivered to your family long ago. It is time for Elysium to seek retribution."

(OOC: And to top it all off, those who die.... The memories of those who die will be mostly forgotten from everyone.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai looked at Jaecen and the others with concern, then back towards the being of light, "I'm sorry if I sound harsh but...I'm unsure this fight will end in victory..." she said, uncertain that even they could fight such a strong opponent.
At that moment, Tsuyoi and Shinochi finally arrived.
Tsuyoi looked at the glowing light that was before them, "So...this is what we were sensing." she lifted her right hand, summoning her Greatsword. When she did so, her tail even summoned one. It was the same greatsword that she uses when enraged.
Shinochi drew her blades, her ears perked straight up as they seem to shiver, "And its really friggin strong from what I'm feeling..." she said, actually feeling a little unnerved being in this being's presence.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:36 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

((One word, ouch, but ok. Its understandable))

User Image

Liya was glad she held onto the bottle and contents. It felt as soon as she opened the bottle, they had to leave. All she had seen was a massive light being destroying everything.
This made her very scared, but made her want to fight for her family, her home, everything, just like Carter would have, or, at least she'd like to think. Everything was moving so fast

Then, she felt Namia's arms wrap around her in a hug, speaking softly. She didn't want to calm down. The adrenaline was rising, but she heard Jaecen that he didn't want some of them to fight, to hide instead.

She was afraid. Then, she felt a sensation rolling down her face she never felt before. Tears started to come off her face. She was afraid this was the last time she'd see her new family. The people who helped her so much through tough times.

Then, Azrael's voice was heard, she clutched a fist.
"Dammit, ive even seen Kingdom Hearts, offered as a sacrifice to it before and seeing inside, and I can't even protect my family. I want to fight, I want to save my family...."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:22 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen stared at the light but noticed at the same time that the others joined them. He scowled. "I told you guys to get to shelter."
"No use now, Da. They're here." Erin replied.
He heard Shinochi. "Strong is an understatement... Aliya's gone..."
Nami was a bit shocked. "But wasn't she supposed to be super strong?"
He grit his teeth. "Azrael didn't give her time... Otherwise, she'd have taken to being the seven-headed dragon...."

(OOC: Once it's over, Flippy, would you mind if Tsuyoi's memory were altered to where she thought Ene was her daughter?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male

Female

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games