Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Furry Beach Party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:33 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
*appears in the door way of the beach house he walks down to every one calmly ....................................* oh i cant take it *pounces gothy and hugs her* i looooooveee you
*is pounced her umbrella and her bottle slip* eep ! *smiles* i love you too

*kisses her* because you left i never got the full story argg that was torture sweatdrop i feal like a total a**
i feal worse take out any punishment you desire *hugs* whip me beat me make me write bad checks!!

NO!!!!!!!!!! im not mad any way even if i was mad i couldnt do that im not that mean
crying ......... * remebers all the times that drifters hit him*

oh stop whining your a guy try and act like one.
pluss ive always been raised on the idea that no guy should hit a female.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:34 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
*appears in the door way of the beach house he walks down to every one calmly ....................................* oh i cant take it *pounces gothy and hugs her* i looooooveee you

*kisses her* because you left i never got the full story argg that was torture sweatdrop i feal like a total a**
i feal worse take out any punishment you desire *hugs* whip me beat me make me write bad checks!!

NO!!!!!!!!!! im not mad any way even if i was mad i couldnt do that im not that mean
poor stomy  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:35 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf

........ but what if she wants to be hit .... in a n odd s&m kinky kinda way  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:41 pm
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf

ok then id be lost but i mean if shes really wants it sweatdrop xd  

drifter_xwolf1188

Reno Firecat

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:43 pm
Allo! *skips into the water* ^^  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:44 pm
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf

ok then id be lost but i mean if shes really wants it sweatdrop xd
awww.... *bends over his knee and gies a pleeding look* whip me.... beat me...  

Gothyfox

Gothyfox

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:45 pm
Rena Firecat
Allo! *skips into the water* ^^
he he green kitty *follows with parisol*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:47 pm
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf

iam not really crying... just thought the moment needed sometin... and ya i hit other guys all the time, in fact me and my friends beat the crap out of each other on occasion and its usally just cuz we are messin around or we are happy to see each other...but ya.... i would never hit hit a girl.... i dont think i could do it even if she wanted it.... maybey a spanking or somethin but thats as far as id go really  

stoarm_fox

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:48 pm
Any room for a big ol' dragon here? *skids in the sand as he lands and ends up halfway in the water* >..>; Nobody saw that...  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:49 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Any room for a big ol' dragon here? *skids in the sand as he lands and ends up halfway in the water* >..>; Nobody saw that...
*giggels nine tails twiching*  

Gothyfox

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:50 pm
Gothyfox
Vincent R. Starwind
Damn...well what do i expect being so big *lifts a paw and does a gentle splash* ...Ain't been to the beach in a while  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:52 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Gothyfox
Vincent R. Starwind
Damn...well what do i expect being so big *lifts a paw and does a gentle splash* ...Ain't been to the beach in a while
*grows quading her size* aww that's cold... *splashes you back*  

Gothyfox

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:54 pm
Gothyfox
Vincent R. Starwind
Gothyfox
Vincent R. Starwind
*raises an eyeridge and gets a wet mane* for a creature that grows under half my size...eat this *splashes both his paws*  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:57 pm
Vincent R. Starwind
Gothyfox
Vincent R. Starwind
Gothyfox
Vincent R. Starwind
*raises an eyeridge and gets a wet mane* for a creature that grows under half my size...eat this *splashes both his paws*
*shakes the water out of her hair and opens a vial in haleing deeply and doubles her size using her kitsune tails like an ore and splashing in your direction like a giant scoop* he he h take that!  

Gothyfox

drifter_xwolf1188

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:00 pm
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
stoarm_fox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf
Gothyfox
drifter_Xwolf

iam not really crying... just thought the moment needed sometin... and ya i hit other guys all the time, in fact me and my friends beat the crap out of each other on occasion and its usally just cuz we are messin around or we are happy to see each other...but ya.... i would never hit hit a girl.... i dont think i could do it even if she wanted it.... maybey a spanking or somethin but thats as far as id go really

well my friends are scared of me i headbut them out of bourdom. i mean they never do anything they think im nuts, and think ill go hulk and kick there a**. i mean once out of bourdom we were slap boxing where kinda violent at times but where usualy only playing.really i agree on the spanking thing im nut to rough with my friends and some how i hurt them i mean i can tap then an the sholder with my pen and they fall over im kinda affraid what would happen if i did do anything to a female wow that sounds incredibly sexist but really i barely even touch them and they kinda wuss out  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 313 314 315 316 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games