Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[~.Kami.Kaze.~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:54 pm
Bio, I officially hate you for that, my biggest accomplishment as a game/animefan is being quoted in the city paper the next week.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:28 pm
Well unfortunately I didn't win. Oh well, I still got a free T-shirt. In any case, I made a minor comic about the Truth behind Sony, just as a jab at those Anti-Sony people who always have to write their little rants..

User Image  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:41 pm
I don't understand how people can really hate Sony that much. I mean, I've supported Nintendo since I was able to, but I still think Sony is cool. Although, a quick look at there stocks...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:51 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
I don't understand how people can really hate Sony that much. I mean, I've supported Nintendo since I was able to, but I still think Sony is cool. Although, a quick look at there stocks...
Well, unless you invest in them, it's not your problem is it? THEY'RE the ones losing money.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
Well, unless you invest in them, it's not your problem is it? THEY'RE the ones losing money.
Yeah, I know, I just enjoy looking through the stocks. After mid-July their stocks started really falling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:02 pm
I don't even care about investing in stocks or anything, being 14 and all.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:12 pm
Point is, Sony has provided me with the best games and best hardware that has yet to fail me, and it will continue to do so. And after they made my saturday all exciting, it makes me all the more loyal to them.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:15 pm
I'm not denying that they are a great company. Sorry if it seemed like I was bashing on them, it was more of a "just saying this for the hell of it" statement.  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:05 pm
I'm a Nintendo fan first but I love my PS2 too. I say peace and consoles for everyone. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:07 pm
is it too late for me to ask to work here? sweatdrop  

demonicknux

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:11 pm
demonicknux
is it too late for me to ask to work here? sweatdrop

Work here?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:13 pm
Isaka, I totally agree. I love Nintendo, but I like Sony. I hate the Xbox, it's only had like, 4-5 good exclusive games.

And work? Of course you can. *puts on pseudo-Bio mask*

You!

Draw!  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:16 pm
I've learned never to hate a system, just the games for them that end up like s**t.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:59 am
Roy Campbell
I've learned never to hate a system, just the games for them that end up like s**t.
Good man.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kouichi Pendolse
...that would scare people away...

You!

Draw!

*uber tyrant powah* >_>

Yeah~

Hi everyone. Long time, no see.

Biohazard EXTREME
Point is, Sony has provided me with the best games and best hardware that has yet to fail me, and it will continue to do so. And after they made my saturday all exciting, it makes me all the more loyal to them.

My PS2 of 5 years just died on me in October... >_<  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games