Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:57 pm

He smiles then does a hand signs "try this jutsus Mizutamari no Jutsu” he turns into water puddle and some kunais came out of no ware aiming for the students feet.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:16 pm

i dodge them one hits my last remaining clone. i do the string of hand signs i just witnessed...with exact percission. Mizutamari no Jutsu! i replicate your move. and a number of shuriken fly around your feet once i turn into a puddle.

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:22 pm

he came out of the puddle and cote all of the shurikens "good job" he smiled as he tost them at the target hiting the senter will all of them.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:22 pm

"You thinks thats somethin," Hititsu stands up and heads towards the with a smirks on his face. he mumbles Mizu Soujuu and water in the air slowly comes together and freezes in a shape of a kunai. He reaches were they are standing and lifts his arm slowly till its aligned with the target. "Mizu Soujuu, Assassination!" The Ice kunai quickly disappears into mist but another Kunai appears with in under second second directly in the bullseye.

Choumaru Nakirami

l-GMC-l Akatsuki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:30 pm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:07 pm

He smiled "good job" then walked right next to him and added "but don’t get kaki." and went to his desk "every one there is a pop quiz" he looked over at the two "you will have to do the jutsu that is called Uo Tsuba. If you do it wrong don’t worry you will just have to clean the class room."

Yondaime11

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:28 pm

i spit on the academy's floor
"oops, lets try that again" ^.^
a simple jet of water streams hence forth from my mouth i tag the other student right between the eyes. and point and laugh. biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:34 pm

does the handsigns for 'Suikusari no Jutsu' onto marquis "shame on you do you want to be spit on by the students?" he stude up to look at the students that were older then him but yet more childish

Yondaime11

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:39 pm

i struggle to get out of the chains...
"damn"
"that won't happen again?"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:44 pm

"It better not I do not tolerate this in my class room." he said with a fears tone "you are older then me this means you should know how to act." he said releasing the jutsu.

Yondaime11

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:44 am

"sensei... can you pls teach me the watter puddle jutsu.

((yay me gennin now))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:10 pm

"sorry. i was just so excited to learn the new jitsu..."
i get freed from the chains that bind me...
"those hurt"

marquis27

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:55 pm

"marquis teach her the jutsu ok i need to look at your pappers." he said walking to his desk and righting stuff down.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Sosomi walked in, twirling umbrella. "Hullo, sensei....long time no see. Especially since you weren't here for most of my schooling. What are the little droplets learning today?"

Hidden Mist Moon

Yondaime11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:51 pm

"yah yah they are lerning Mizutamari no Jutsu, and Uo Tsuba" he said with a smile as he kept on righting "now what do you need."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games