Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Istavan_AngelofDeath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:42 pm
Hiya ya'll my name is Veronika I'm 15 and love anime Rolyplaying and video games and other random stuff and how i got here is that i saw the banner in someons siggy and thought this would be a good way to help my little sis out with her dream avatar I'm 5'8 and the 5th out of 6 children I'm a pretty shy person but can talk alot when sleepy and thats it so far 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:48 pm
For my entrance! I am Mat, however that is not my real name as I am too cynical to give it out online. I am 19 at the time of posting. I currently go to college and I am the president of the Anime Club there. I also am attempting to revive the Table Top Gaming Society as well (dealing with such things as Battletech, D&D, and other table top rpgs). I play video games (who doesnt) but I tend to stick around the nintendo platform (despite recent disappointments). Though I do not disown other platforms I hate how overhyped they are. I joined after a friend showed me the guild and thought it was worth a shot. For more info on the ever loveable me, please visit my profile as I have no desire to type it out.  

MatCauthom

Newbie Hunter

starii nova

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Uhm~
I'll Allison. :3 Call me Alli?♥
I don't like talking about myself because I get angsty and yaaah~
But I'm a wanna-be novelist who has no time for non-required reading... I turned fifteen recently, my birthday's on the 3ed of August♥ Uhm... I'm currently in high school, a sophomore~
I'm a zelda nerd. x3
I joined sometime late in '04, I've had some items that I see some people call "impossible quests" that I gave away when I left, the majority of worth in gold and some of the items themselves to a quester seeking out a devil tail (looking back I should have given him the items, he'd be much better off now~ D: though...) But I'm back on Gaia, and like... broke. But good enough♥
Uhm... what else... o3o'
Oh! I'm an avid RPer, always looking for a good, literate RP. I only RP gay male characters though~ I don't RP yuri. I am a lesbian--or rather, I identify as an "asexual lesbian"--buuut, I just don't like RPing female characters.
Uuhhh...
I enjoy drawing, reminds me to finish a commission I have... or rather... start it... ^^;, I like doing graphics and coding... and uuuh, I love making new RP characters, since I rarely reuse ones if they're already being used at the time. P: I currently have about 40-50 characters written down, and 66 more on the way that are floating around my head. After those are down I'll have close to 200 characters because, also, by then, I'll have made at least one new character for each genre of RP I do, and for plots, and other RPs... and... their family and such~
Uhm... oh~ And I'm a loserface♥
[edit]
and the only item I want more than anything on gaia are Horns of the Demon. If I had those, I'd be awesome and wouldn't really want anything else. Those are such sexy items~
Not to say I don't like other items, of course I do. But those are like... gah~ x3 I mean, nitemare scarves and OMGs are hawt and all, but demon horns eesh~ >3< Alli wants xD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:15 pm
Hi.
:]
I'm XingFaiths, but my real name is Molly. So you can call me molly, or Faith, or X, or 'hey you' It doesnt exactly matter to me.
I love to RP and I'm quite the anime geek.
At my high school, I'm considered, 'popular' because I have so many friends, but the preppy girls think I'm weird since I still love anime. I started watching it when my cousin sat me in front of the TV and put in a Ranma video when I was 4.
I was never the same.
mrgreen
I'm pretty weird, and love to talk. I heart random PMs, so if I have no idea who you are, lets talk, so thats not the case anymore.
^^

XingFaiths

Paigerrr

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:20 am
Erm, Hello.
My name is Paige. It's a very bland one syllable name. o: Thus, I allow people to call me Paiger. Yes, I am a girl, despite the avatar...
Uhm... I'm from Canada, eh. My age relies on the day of November 10 1990. I'll be going into my 12th year as of September 4th.
I joined gaia on another account on January 3rd 2006 and never had much luck with saving my own gold seeing as I always like to change my avatar.
I'm gay. B:
I don't RP or cyber. I don't like anime or manga either. Oddly I'm on gaia though.
"I dun want relationship. I just wan bang bang bang." :'D
Ever since I joined gaia, I've been questing horns of the demon but I gave up on that awhile ago to make a Quester's Lotto.
I'm pretty much one of the cool uncool kids in school.
Got some problems here and there.
I'm an emotional wreck a lot of times but I don't let anyone know. :'3

I've had so many encounters with psychologists, social workers, therapists, etc... I feel passionate about studying that field of work when I go into university/college. I'm interested in the human mind.

Eh, I'm a logical person except when it comes to judging my own self. I enjoy humour and laughs and I often act like a special kid. ;B

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:30 am
moo! smile
hello im noyin or morfy used be called either im 25 and been in gaia for like a year played the last 2 months. I like comp, books and politics =P  

Noying

gannondorf008

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:50 pm
About Me::Well lets see...my name is gannondorf008 real name Devon.I'm 16 and I just joined Gaia so i'm new here and still not sure how everything works here.
I like to draw and do websites with my friends I also like riding my bike and skateboarding.
How I got here::I saw a banner in someone's signiture so I decided to take a look thinking i'd be a false banner but it was real and I wanted to take a chance to see if I could win and joined up.
What i'd do with earnings::Most likely buy things on here since there's a bunch of expensive items on here.I'd get the things I couldn't afford.Maybe i'd even make some donations too.....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:21 pm
hello i am lepercan420 and i have heard alot about this place but never got to do anything with it so i thought id come and join and hope that i could win, if i did win i would

first buy my ninja headband
second help my gf pay her debt to our friend for my omfg hat that they donated to me
and third is asses how much i have left and either start a new quest or start a charity

Total Posts
Posts Per Day

i do photoshop (link in my sig to my shop)
i like anime and a game called runescape
naruto & Bleach are my fav animes thus far  

lepercan420

Equinelord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:42 pm
User Image

Holy cow there is alot of people here!
So Hi guys just call me Equine I love random things that make me laugh and Rp's-
What else um.... i like jumping on the beds, long phone calls, and dots
XD
This million thing looks nifty! Good luck to you all!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:01 pm
Heyjoo!

My name is -------... but you can call me Panda. I found this guild because everyone on gaia had that guild banner in their sig, so I randomly clicked it and joined.

All little about me...

I'm 16, turning 17 in March. w00t. I go to high school, I'm a junior in a mental institute in Florida. XP

I joined Gaia in October 2003, which I guess makes me a vet here, though I've seen more newbs that know more about Gaia than I do.

I'm currently unemployed, but dreading my senior year because my mom'll make me get a job and a car. Oh and I'm the only 16 year old in the world that doesn't know how to drive a car... all I know how to do is use a blinker. D:

If I win, which is highly unlikely considering the mass of people that joined this guild. I would probably just use it to buy a devil tail and a OMG hat. And just save up the rest for other things I might want.

I'd also buy a lot of avi art or donate it to my poor friends since I don't really want that much on Gaia.

That is all.

D;

mshka

Big Member

Beagirl1227

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:57 am
Hey everyone! Im Beagirl1227, you can call me Bea, Megan, or whatever else you feel like. wink
I am going into my first year of highschool this year and that scares the s**t outta me. I plan on becoming a veteranarian. I feel kinda dumb for joining this guild right as it is closing, but hey, i figured it was a cool sorta opportunity! >w< I like talking...especially during the most insane hours of the morning because i am s slap-happy, but whatever.
If i win 1 million gold in a contest, first i would use it to get myself a coco kitty and finish up a quest i've been on for around a year. xd (I am bad at saving gold). Afterwards though there are a lot of people in another guild i am fond of who are questing for insane objects, so i would probably donate the rest to them if i couldnt think of anything else to do with it. xd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:53 am
Yo. I'm tehkllr  

RiotousFury

Professional Heckler

10,625 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Nerd 50

ZirouKasuya

9,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:12 pm
Hey all I'm Zirou. I'm currently in college studying psychology hoping to get a degree in it so I can later gain a master's degree in counseling. Mostly I love to help others out and would love to win the million gold for my fiance to buy her the things on her list...I know it's a stretch due to the fact I don't have much time on gaia but I would still love to win. If ya wanna know anything more just PM me! =]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:57 pm
Hi everyone my name is FrozenSummerRain, my real name is Linda
im 15 years old and my birthday is in april soo,,it will take awhile before im 16 X3
i love to draw and watch anime like death note, naruto and devil may cry
hmm....guess that something about me
well if you wanna know more just ask me X3  

FrozenSummerRain

Bloodryvan

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:41 pm
Hello my name is o0gothicangel0o my real name is Tonia which a few of my friends just call me Angel I'm 27 years old soon to be 28 in another month xp there is a lot of things I enjoy and a lot of things I do so just ask biggrin I might just tell yea wink

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games