Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

krome_devil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:51 pm

Of course I'm crazy.... there's no one to stop me XD
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:15 pm

There's nothing wrong with crazy. I happen to enjoy my padded cell, oh yes.

Cobalt

winterdaze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:37 pm

Hello everybody, I'm new to this guild and I've been sifting through the forum threads; it looks like a lot of fun! I hope I can contribute to the roleplaying well enough. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:59 am

And thus, Krome gets first dibs on the 1500th page. Wewt!

Welcome to the insanity, winterdaze. Don't worry too much, just enjoy yourself here. 3nodding

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Ronan_Shade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:35 am

aye...this place is as fun as it comes! Tru Dat!

((ok done with ghetto moment...back to whiteness...))
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:38 am

man...Been swamped with madness lately...not only do I have school, but I got like three D and D campeigns running together...one especially insane...my friends want me to dm an epic campeign...but they want to start at level 2!!!!! ugh...busy busy busy

Ronan_Shade

Micaelae

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:37 am

I'm working, in school, have DnD on Tuesdays, and evening classes on Mon.'s. I work from like 3-closing on Saturdays, and my only day off is Sunday(WHEN No one cna do anything dammit>.

-tired-
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:25 am

sweatdrop ...fine...you win.

Ronan_Shade

Fenrir Dreadlocks

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:13 pm

Hello everyone, I'm new to this guild. I enjoy roleplaying, so I hope I have fun here.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:05 pm

For all those who I havnt greeted...

WELCOME NEW PEOPLE!!!

I am Mother Goose, the Disturbing Tale Teller.... 3nodding

dramallama

Ooooooooooooooy..... So tired.....

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:09 pm

page 1500!!!

ICE CREAM PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Hello new people! Welcome to the RPR. Nice to have you all!

Uh. Epic from level 2? I hope you have a year or two to spare >.<

Besides, transitioning from level 20 to 21 isn't just leveling up...the book says that it SHOULD require a quest or the completion of a great deed or something to "ascend" to 21st (even though you're not like, diefic or anything...yet). So if you say yes to that you'd better start planning all of that stuff out now.

Plus you gotta be careful with Epic stuff...at lower epic levels it's a lot like being at 1st all over again. Like...EVERYTHING catered to be a challenge is potentially overwhelming at first, so all of that hard work can come crashing to an end real dang quick if you don't watch it.
Especially once players get to that "Whoo I'm epic level!" frame of mind...and they don't realize that a dead god fetus can slap them dead with a look. And yes, that's a real monster; they're called Avorals >.<

But yeah.

danadien_cortavere

Ronan_Shade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:33 pm

danadien_cortavere
Hello new people! Welcome to the RPR. Nice to have you all!

Uh. Epic from level 2? I hope you have a year or two to spare >.<

Besides, transitioning from level 20 to 21 isn't just leveling up...the book says that it SHOULD require a quest or the completion of a great deed or something to "ascend" to 21st (even though you're not like, diefic or anything...yet). So if you say yes to that you'd better start planning all of that stuff out now.

Plus you gotta be careful with Epic stuff...at lower epic levels it's a lot like being at 1st all over again. Like...EVERYTHING catered to be a challenge is potentially overwhelming at first, so all of that hard work can come crashing to an end real dang quick if you don't watch it.
Especially once players get to that "Whoo I'm epic level!" frame of mind...and they don't realize that a dead god fetus can slap them dead with a look. And yes, that's a real monster; they're called Avorals >.<

But yeah.

it would help if they got back and went yelling battle cries into whatever challenge is ahead of them...then die...it would get me off this seemingly exhaustive job easier stare ...yeah I read up on epic levels and everything...I certainly hope they lose interest...I mean I got a story...but I am the one writing it and I'M already bored...I like teh quick campeigns anyway...try to drag it out too long and it gets rather dull
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:58 pm

Good luck learning Japanese Ivellias. I've been learning in school the past three years. It's pretty fun, since all my friends are in the class, and it's really easy (cause of our teacher mostly, not cause of the language).

I've never really played a real DnD game before. My friends and I generally fool around with roleplaying over dinner and crap, but we never go to the dice, stats, etc. It's just kinda like, "I do..." "You miss/hit/etc.". Anyway, now that you guys are talking about it, it makes me wanna try it again...

Viperevak

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games