Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15062 15063 15064 15065 15066 15067 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:00 pm

-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-
I haven't seen Tiago online all day. I'm freaking out.

*slaps*

Feel better?
NO D:< *slaps back* GET IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH

@Cookie: Don't give out your rank fffffffff I know you're excited but this is a 5000-person forum fghghjgajhakga

But... I unno how to make a sammich! I only know how to tell a woman to make me one! D:
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Oi, oi, bitches.

I'm back.

otawara

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:03 pm

Well, time to downvote Cookie.

Srsly though, I should probably go vote for him. LET'S HAVE ANOTHER CULTIE WIN! >D
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:04 pm

Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

@Cookie: Don't give out your rank fffffffff I know you're excited but this is a 5000-person forum fghghjgajhakga

no one is going to down-vote him

no one down-voted t when he announced his rank
You can't know that for sure unless you can give me a full list of everyone who has seen this page and their intentions. The Cult is not home only to the regulars, and the Spam Can is the biggest, most popular topic here. Do you know how noobs win the arena? By telling all their friends to upvote them and down their competition, not just by mules alone. Only one person has to see Cookie at rank 1 to start a chain, and you can't tell me that there's zero possibility of it happening. neutral

5ir Psycho 5exy

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:06 pm

J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

But... I unno how to make a sammich! I only know how to tell a woman to make me one! D:

WHY IT'S EASY!

LEMME TELL YA HOW!

First you draw a circle,
Then you dot the eyes
Add a great big smile,
Then Presto! It...!

Wait, that's not it... User Image
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:07 pm

-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

You can't know that for sure unless you can give me a full list of everyone who has seen this page and their intentions. The Cult is not home only to the regulars, and the Spam Can is the biggest, most popular topic here. Do you know how noobs win the arena? By telling all their friends to upvote them and down their competition, not just by mules alone. Only one person has to see Cookie at rank 1 to start a chain, and you can't tell me that there's zero possibility of it happening. neutral

i think you're overreacting
i don't think cookie has any enemies here or elsewhere, he'll be fine

Kagura_Sohma

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

LIKE THIS J! EDIT: -sings- You get sum bread, an sum cheeze, and maybe some ham, and you put them together. Cut in into triangles. Give it to the b***h, durr durr dumdedumdedumdm.[/sing]
-makes a sammich- You can lick the cheese if she's being a real b***h. :3 I don't though. -throws it at Zephy-

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Allegro
Sniper update reveals begin. Cannot wait.
wait SNIPER is getting an update on tf2?

GAY

i was hoping for demo, soldier, or engi...

they better give him a boomerang.
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

Just so long as that image and the knowledge stays within the Cult, I'll be fine.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Harupiggy
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-
J of The Wind
-Zephyrotica-

*slaps*

Feel better?

LIKE THIS J! EDIT: -sings- You get sum bread, an sum cheeze, and maybe some ham, and you put them together. Cut in into triangles. Give it to the b***h, durr durr dumdedumdedumdm.[/sing]
-makes a sammich- You can lick the cheese if she's being a real b***h. :3 I don't though. -throws it at Zephy-

emo
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:12 pm

Cookie is only wearing like two items in the avi. I am sorry, but I have to down vote him, it is my duty as somebody who hates seeing stupid things win.

Owwin

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Wantcookie
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-
Kagura_Sohma
-Zephyrotica-

Just so long as that image and the knowledge stays within the Cult, I'll be fine.

it will : )
don't worry about it
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Owwin
Cookie is only wearing like two items in the avi. I am sorry, but I have to down vote him, it is my duty as somebody who hates seeing stupid things win.
xd
Three, actually.

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Wantcookie
Owwin
xd
DOn't laugh I was trying to troll I hate you.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15062 15063 15064 15065 15066 15067 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games