Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:05 pm
Tuesday smiled down at Lilli.
"No it's okay. I mean I got Amane pregnant. It's not your fault." He said holding her in his arms.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:40 pm
Lilli shrugged. "Yeah, I knew that already." Lilli felt a warm sensation, being in is arms.
"Tuesday.. Sometimes I wish we could stop time, and just be together forever. That'd make things so much easier for us."

[Sorry, bad. I had like 2 minutes to post, lmao.]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:37 pm
((
Hello every one!

I am happy too announce that my Secret Universe RP is now finally open and accepting applicants! If you would like to join, please PM me!

Thank you!
))

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:10 pm
[[It's fine lol. Kya-Chan...Call me later....]]

Tuesday smiled hearing that.
"I know. We should just get away. Just for a little bit. Go somewhere. We could set it all up too. Cause you could leave and pretend to be upset then I could chase after you...Or...No whatever. Don't listen to me." He said, realizing that his attempt was pointless.
"I love you Lilli." He said with confidence.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:28 pm
[Gosh.. I've got Sugar by System stuck in my head... lol
The kombucha mushroom people, Sitting around all day, Who can believe you, Who can believe you, Let your mother pray. (Sugar) haha. biggrin ]

Lilli listened, wishing she could do just that. But how could she leave Klaash? She can't...

"I love you too, Tuesday."
Lilli's face rested against Tuesday's chest as he held her.
"Do you know.. well tell if the baby will be a boy or girl? I mean with your healing powers? I don't know why but I have alot of names floating through my mind..." Lilli said, her voice thoughtful.
She closed her eyes as a wave of nauseousness washed over her. It went away after a minute.

[Call me before you post again...]

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:48 pm
Tuesday sighed.
"It's going to be a boy. He'll look like Klaash with black hair and red, red eyes. Very pale. My baby girl will be a beautiful pureblood vampire, purple, almost black hair....Porceline white skin...Except for the bruises littering her body. Once we're all settled Kiryuu gets worse and I start abusing them both...Amane, through her love, stays and lives with it, knowing of Kiryuu. How can she just stay?" He said, his eyes distant, looking at something outside. He was still holding Lilli though.

[[K...Somehow they migrated from the closet to the bed...I guess.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:20 pm
[[ neutral He can see into the future now? WTF?? Also, should Klaash do anything? o: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 10:59 am
[Seriously Ori? WTF?
You can't do that. That was just Tuesday's dream, he can't see the future. That might not happen. It's godmodding if you hadn't noticed. It's not fair that Tuesday has all these crazy powers when most vampires down have powers. You make this confusing..

and Abby: Klaash doesn't really need to do anything just yet. You're fine..]

Lilli let go of Tuesday. He wasn't looking at her.
Lilli sighed. She stood.
Looking down at Tuesday, she saw in his eyes that he was miserable.
She looked out the window, hoping to see what he saw out there.
Nothing.
Tuesday.. why would you tell me that. I don't feel safe to be around you when you say that.. Lilli sat in an armed chair by the fire place in his room.

The room was fairly clean, other than a few clothes scattered around.
Lilli leaned back in her chair, trying to relax, calm herself from finding out she was pregnant.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:10 pm
[[Thats what he thinks...Based on his dream. No he can't see in the future. And how is that godmodding? Cause...what you said about the whole thing...it isn't gonna happen anyway. Kya-chan. I still gotta talk to you. I'll tell you when you get here.]]

"I'm sorry." He said and moved his posistion now that Lilli left his arms.
"Sometimes, I just...I can't handle myself. Or anything. It's really difficult. I try to contain it, I try really hard, to where it almost kills me. Literally." He scoffed.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:10 pm
Namane stood in front of the full-length mirror in Rynoon’s room holding a dress he had gotten her recently to her body imagining herself wearing it. The dress was beautiful in a simple way but not at all what she was used to wearing. Namane was accustomed to wearing silken kimonos with beautiful patterns, this dress, however, was rather plain.
The dress was a pastel blue-a color that Rynoon favored.
And was v necked, with short sleeves.
the skirt reached to about an inch above her knees from what she could tell holding it to herself.
She stared at the pleated skirt not sure of how she thought of it.
Rynoon emerged from the bathroom with a towel around his neck, his hair dripping wet from the shower he had just left.
The shower was still running in the bathroom.
He walked over to her and gazed at her reflection.
Her eyes left the bottom of the dress and shifted to Rynoon’s eyes in the mirror. Rynoon took two steps closer and rested his chin on her shoulder. “I left the shower on case you wanted to grab one.” He said softly near her ear. “Do you like it?” He asked referring to the dress. Namane turned around and pulled the dress away from her body and stared at it.
“You like it.” She said untying the shirt of her kimono letting it fall silently to the floor at her feet.
Rynoon’s cheeks flushed a slight pink, his thoughts becoming indecent. Namane stepped into the new dress and tried to reach the zipper in back but couldn’t quite reach. Rynoon took the zipper and slowly pulled it up concealing her smooth pale skin.
She turned around so he could see her in the new dress.
Rynoon smiled gazing at her body. “You look beautiful you know.” He said lifting his eyes to her face.
Namane stood awkwardly. She felt strange in this plain dress.
He took her small hands in his and caressed them with his thumbs.
“Do you know why I chose this one?”
“Because it’s your favorite color.” She answered knowingly not thinking of any other deeper meaning.
He smiled and shook his head slowly.
“It was because I knew only you could bring out its true beauty. Anyone else wore that dress it would look decent, true, but no where near as great as it looks on you.”
Namane glanced down not thinking about it like that before, she merely thought it ugly and didn’t see anything good in the dress.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:56 pm
[Damn.. I'm so pissed off right now. I'm sorry if this sucks.]

"You think this is any easier for me? I don't want to leave Klaash. Yet I really want to be with you." Lilli sighed, sounding depressed.

"And now that I have this kid growing in me, makes it harder to even fathom leaving him. He loves me so much. And I love him just the same. But It's hard because I love you as well. I'm sick of myself, sick of life, decisions, being stuck between the two of you, and having to tear myself apart to make myself presentably okay. I just wanna ******** kill myself to get it over with. But I can't do that, not now. I'm going to have a kid, and he's my new responsibility. I can't hurt myself or let myself get hurt because it will effect him."
Lilli covered her face with her hands. She needed to calm down.
"Tuesday.. what will I do if my baby dies before he's born? I'll probably kill myself.. I can't bare the thought.." Lilli looked up, her hands slid over her mouth.
Her hands dropped. She exhaled deeply. "I'm just so tired.."

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:03 pm
Jin sneezed loudly, miserable from his cold. He was sitting up in his bed.
Klara pulled a tissue from the box and handed it to him with a sympathetic smile. “How’d you manage to get a cold?” Klara asked sitting back in the chair. “Everything you eat is so healthy, you never get sick!”
Jin stared at her annoyed.
“Yeah well…I fell asleep in the snow a week ago and was soaking wet when I woke up.” Jin explained, his voice sounded nasal.
Klara nodded folding her legs up into the chair to get more comfortable.
Klara was spending some quality time with Jin now because she felt guilty for abandoning him for Ben. She hadn’t even told him she was dating.
He probably still thought she was hung up on Klaash.

“That’s a shame. I wanted you to meet Ben.” Klara sighed.
Jin blew his nose into the tissue, then folded and threw it into the trash across the room.
It bounced off of the trash’s rim and landed on the floor by it.
“Who? Why?” He asked scooting down into a lying position.
Klara bit her lip and stayed silent for a minute.
“Umm…well Ben is that guy……Lilli’s brother.” She said.
Jin had only seen Ben on one occasion. It was back when Klara had accidentally let her feelings for Klaash slip out. That seemed like so long ago.
Jin thought back trying to remember.
“Oh you mean that guy that was all over you?” Jin said when he finally remembered Ben. “What was up with that?” He asked screwing his face up.
Klara chuckled nervously, not looking at Jin in the face.
Jin coughed narrowing his eyes at her. “What?” He asked.
“He loves me.”
“Oh god.” Jin rolled his eyes, sniffling.
“…And I love him…” Klara said barely above a whisper wondering how he would take the news. Jin looked confused.
Jin parted his lips to say something then closed them not knowing what to say exactly, he opened them again a few times but nothing came out.

“Wait what?” He finally said. The cold was really messing him up.
“Uh yeah. Isn’t that funny? He’s a really nice guy and-“ Klara was cut off by Jin suddenly jumping out of the bed running to the door.
Klara jumped from the chair she was sitting in and ran to him holding him by the shoulders preventing him from leaving.
“Where are you going!” She asked worried about his health.
“Where do you think? To find this guy! I need to make sure he’s an ok guy. You don’t know guys Klara; you’re still too young to know how they think. I on the other hand, know perfectly well.” Jin said trying to get away from Klara. Even she could hold him back in his weakened state.

At first she was offended he didn’t trust her judgment, then she laughed realizing he was just being protective. “No! No, he’s a total gentlemen trust me.” Klara giggled letting Jin go. Jin relaxed slightly. “When did this happen? Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” He asked, supporting his weight on the door. “I was worried you’d punch him or something. Do you realize that’s a bad thing Jin? I should be able to tell you anything and not worry about your temper!” She said hitting his arm lightly. Jin sighed feeling totally apart from Klara. “Are you sure he’s for real?” He asked. Klara nodded confidently. “Yeah well I still wanna meet him.” Jin said puffing his chest out. “He wants to meet you too.” Klara smiled.

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:29 pm
Tuesday stood and walked over to her. She was slouched in the chair, her face buried in her hands. He placed his hands on her shoulders, hugging her awkwardly.
"It seems like we're all going through some s**t right now. After all these years, I've learned that no one can be truly happy with anything. There is always something or someone who is bugging them." He said, his head resting lightly on her shoulder, whispering velvet into her ear. He rest his lips on her collarbone.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm
[[OMG!!! HARU!!! T u T I'm sooo~ happy you're alive!! I thought you DAID?!?!121313@@ oneoneone. O: Yes. I'm happy. Teh woots.]]

After Tsshyeiah left his grasp, Esloleiar felt lonely. Usually, he found something to do to occupy his time. They had no children, Tsshyeiah considered them to be quite a nuisince[sp?] after she had to take care of Klaash and even neglected Ceelleia. Esloleiar didn't mind, he too thought that some crying being that was unable to take care of itself was a little strange. He was nowhere near being a "father figure". He left their room, his crisp white robes trailing behind him. After all these years, nothing has really changed. But yet, everything has as well...

With his own mind to entertain itself as he gracefully glided down a flight of stairs with long strides; the steps creaked loudly under his bare, pale feet. His long-fingered hands hardly touched that handrail; just his fingertips rested periodically as he descended. He sighed under his breath, his black messy hair shielded his eyes for the most part, only patches of light penetrated his dark hair to his pupils. He retracted his arm and folded them, leaping off of the last step on his desired floor.

He glanced left, and then right, remaining his composed attitude and facial expression when nothing particularly exciting was happening. He scratched the back of his head slightly, trying to come up with means of entertainment. He'd usually go bother someone, but now didn't seem an option. Tsshyeiah was usually too busy, and Xellious was always too serious...he also had a new wife, and with the two of them ,nothing entertaining for his tastes would be acheived. When did my life become so boring...? He thought to himself, biting his lower lip to the point where it brought slight pain.

He rolled his red eyes around his head in an annoyed manor and decided to trot back up to his room, where he remembered having a small dead cat sitting in a windowsill for him to dissect. He loved cutting apart animals, humans, and other life forms, tearing up their very insides. "Why didn't I think of that before!" He chided himself aloud. Dashing up the flight of wooden stairs, he arrived at his and Tsshyeiah's room. The door was black, but had many intrecate designs, Tsshyeiah had, of course, requested it to be elaborate.

Without even glancing at it once more, he opened the door, closed it behind him with a faint click and padded his way to the window that was masked by green velvet curtains. With a hand he yanked them back, the sun almost blinding him momentarily. Revolted by the sun's cheery rays, he grasped the black cat's carcass[sp?] and released the curtain, turning away to the back section of their room. Esloleiar had his own private room that was joined with their main room. Tsshyeiah had no interest whatsoever to venture into his "experimentation" room because she never really liked to look at dead bodies. It didn't disgust her, she just thought it to be "distasteful".

With dead cat in hand, Esloleiar took a few steps towards his room and pushed open the silver door with his shoulder. Inside were cages that housed dead animals, and unknown creatures preserved with formaldehyde floating in jars, as well as a small metallic tray of dissecting implements on a table. He dropped the cat on the table before him carelessly, not caring if its skeleton was damaged in the slightest.

[[ D: Yah. He dissects it. I feel I did enough writing. I could go into more detail, but I don't want to ruin anyone's day. XD]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:44 pm
[[haha no I'm still alive. As I mentioned before I just went on vacation is all, I'm back now. smile I missed the thread emo ]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games