Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 pm

Vesta head went up and smiled. "Thanks Robin....your very easy to talk to. And I thank you." She said as she hugged him. "I cant wait to see my brother I hope he is ok."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:24 pm

Then Gemini streatched out and leaned against the tree trunk bark.

"Star moma I love as much love as I would give to my real moma," said Italius as he snuggled more against her.

Star moma felt more shock at what Italius was saying but then again he really didn't have much talk with his real mother and he only saw her as his mother.

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:55 am

'No problem. Wanna go back down with me ?' he asked soothingly. He made not that she didn't call him farther which slightly odd though the situation he'd found himself in was quite odd. He wondered how Italus was doing. This would surely be taking his toll on him aswell.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:59 pm

Vesta nodded and walked away from the balcany.

Argent sat against the outside door.

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 pm

"Of, course I'll always miss real moma but from what youtold me she's not really gone," said Italius.

"Of, course she's not really gone Italius, for she'll always be watching you and always be in your heart," said Starfire.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:22 pm

Vesta walked down the spiral staircase. She headed back outside and noticed Starfire and Italius. She transformed into her wolf form and ran up a giant tree and sat on the tallest branch.

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:47 am

Scott hovered majestically besides Vesta as he sat crossed leg on the cloud infront of her. He hadn't spent that much time with Vesta in the short time he'd known the group and now it was time to try and make up for this mistake. 'Hi' he said softly hovering with a light termor in the cloud. It sometimes happened if he experienced a suver emtional rush.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:10 am

Robin strolled back down to the grounds his mood had lightened up slighty. At least they had one accomplishment from today they coulld weigh against the dismal failure of today. Thought they couldn't keep looking back. They had to plan for tommorw. Sirius was still out thier.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Vesta put her head up and did a slight smile. "Hey" She noticed the cloud and touched it and it desappeared out of her hand. She was surprised. "woah it disappeared on my hand!"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:37 am

'Yeah it does that sometimes whe I...' Scott trailed off abruptly, it wasn't wise to go down this avenue of converstaion. He emotions were adbrupt and erractic and he wanted no one to know he wasn't up to his best. 'When I feel cold' he muttured shortly in a feable and pathecitc attempt to end to the conversation.

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:31 pm

Odysseus felt a burning pride inside of him. "Thank you, my lord and friend." The saber said with a humble bow of his head. This was great, and he couldn't remember a better moment in his life when he had felt so good. So accomplished.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:48 am

'Their no need to call me lord my new brother. We are on equal grounds and are longer seperated by class or rank you have truly earnt yourself an honour higher than any ever awarded in our packs scared history. I hope it's the first of many I award to you' Adonis coutninued pride shone out his voice.

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:27 am

Vesta stretched and looked at Scott. "There is something wrong, no." She noticed in his eyes sadness.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:46 am

Odysseus nodded his head in understanding. "Very well. I am proud to accept this honor." He bowed his head before raising it up. "I promise I won't fail you."

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:57 am

'I know you wont brother. Now rest the asscenion ceremony will be tommorw. Rest and take the healing draughts available. Tommorw will be by far the biggest day or your life so you must be at your best as tommorw will be the beginning of a whole new life for you' Adonis voice solemnly and drenched in pride for one of his cloest friends.

'No i'm fine just a little bit tired' Scott said slowly trying to mask his voice with a cheerful tone as he hovered a little upwards. It had been a long time since he'd been surroudinded by so many people and not fearing for his life. It felt good and not so nerve racking.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games