Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:02 pm

The clone tilted its head as it stared off thinking about something.
"Edgar... I have to leave."
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:05 pm

"Why? Do i see the Raikage myself?" Ed said a little nervous.

Metal_Edge91

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:08 pm

The clolne stood up.
"No, we can go look right now for him. But.. there's something I have to do. Come on, let's see if we can find the Raikage." It led Edgar out of the restaurant.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Ed followed him.

Metal_Edge91

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:29 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera arrived on the roof top of the cafe waiting for her adversary. The clay in her mouth was now well chewed she could make it in to one of her bombs if she wished for now she waited.
"My flail wont be so effective I'm going to use the whip" She though grabbing her whip from the side of the pouch.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Camton landed on a nearby wall and hid when he saw the psycho clay user from the hospital.
"Oh goodie, looks like I may actually get some fun this time, she has a weapon... though I do wish she'd use the flail, I want to see how my nunchuks hold up..." With a dark grin he pulled the nunchuks from his back and dashed into the restaurant under her.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 pm

User Image

Mishashi Tera

Tera heard the sound of a few steps and the sound of the door opening.
"Lets check inside" She thought as she climbed off of the roof. Tera remembered that her left arm was only a puppet arm and it cant make clay but Zeramaru did outfit it with a kunai launcher and a flamethrower so she walked using her left arm to open the door.
Upon seeing camton she fired 3 kunais from her arm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Camton dropped down, swinging his nunchuks above him and sending the kunai sideways. He rolled along the floor and tossed a kunai with an explosive note tied to the back at her.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:50 pm

ACsweetpea
User Image

Mishashi Tera

Tera dropped down and kicked the door open making the explosions outside.
Tera then stepped outside the cafe then pulled something on her left arm. She swung her whip towards Camton's nunchaku and using her left arm to try and grab it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:26 pm

Camton smirked and dropped to one side, letting the whip sail past him. As he fell, he pulled out a pair of shuriken. One he threw at the whip, intending to pin it to a table or wall. The other he threw at Tera's right arm, the one holding whatever had come from her left arm. Even as his shuriken flew, Camton dashed into the kitchen of the restaurant, and hid amongst the clouds of steam, smoke, and the piles of pots everywhere.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Rain walked towards the cafe. He walked in and before he could sit down, people were fighting. He stood watching. He also kept his guard up, he didn't want to be maimed by any stray projectiles. That would mean no chuunin exams for him. He kept his hand on the hilt of his sword, modeled after the kusanagi. He knew that all fights could turn out bad. He was ready to help Tara if need be. Just then 3 stray kunai came straight at him. He easily grabbed one. He had trouble grabbing the other two, since his one arm was occupied.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:26 pm

((Lyght, Camton is ATTACKING Kumogakure... Tera is the one defending...))

Ronnel no Fenniksu

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:28 pm

((Oh, I thought u were kumogakure's, since you posted in OOC. Time to fix that post.))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:24 pm

User Image

Mishashi Tera

Tera quickly released her grip on the whip and blocked he shuriken with her left hand since it was metal the shuriken just bounced off of it.
She then thought "if he dies the mission is closer to being finished. I guess 1 building exploding wont matter but first I'll have to try without destroying the building"
Tera carefully opened the kitchen door. Tera had a bright idea and quickly lit her flamethrower in the left hand and sweeped the area with fire.

((Lyght I know your a vet and been here longer than me but that sword just looks like the kusanagi right? cause I dont think we ever allowed something that is as sharp as the kusanag. Oh and its actually possible to mistake me for a missing nin I dont have my headband on since it was on my real left arm which Fenrir destroyedi))

ACsweetpea

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 pm

((Yeah, just looks like it, it is in no way near as sharp, but it is still sharper than an average katana. This character is not a veteran though, my other character got deleted, due to inactivity.))
Rain had to move, the flames were spreading. He didn't want to have to be part of the fight if he wasn't needed. Nor did he want to fight. He had not perfected any of his skills at all. He barely knew any good jutsu. And his specialty, genjutsu, he barely knew any of, but the genjutsu he knew were surprisingly good.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games