Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:40 am

((Auto learn, 5 years was fun. I learned Chidori, Chidori Current, hellstike, kaseken, and dragon fireball. I dropped Chidori Senbon..cuase yeah it was gay XD))

"Aww no chicken, me hungry." Kiyoshi made a sad face.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:47 am

(im not silly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream )

"auw cmon kiyoshi try to hit it again lol"

"ok cherry you are a chuunin right? time for chuunin jutsu"

*handseals* "katon: goukakyuu no jutsu" (great fireball...)

*neko tooked some breath, and then blowed a big fireball out of her mouth, due to her lvl it is really big* (its just the attack sasuke knows... you probably know how it looks like)

*6times)

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:54 am

(me sorry Neko but me going to have to go to bed. I'm been up like omgosh for so long lol seriously but I will learn the jutsu later today so don't worry razz )
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:54 am

(its ok wink )

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:56 am

((Auto-learn!!
Lol that’s ok, I auto-learned 4 jounin jutsu XD
Zomg my computer suddenly switched to typing Chinese itself!!))

Houzan prepared to fly off at Neko again, to attack her. He then changed his course and swerved sharply in the air straight at Rei.
Zann was going to stop Houzan, but changed his mind as Neko did call his personal summon names. He jumped down from the branch, ready to stop Houzan if it starts to get bloody.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 am

*neko appeared in front of rei and miki* "NEVER TOUCH MY REI YOU STUPID SH*T BIRD!!!" *handseals* "
Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) "

*neko shot out a huge firball at the bird*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:54 am

Houzan quickly dropped to the ground, avoiding the fireball. His wing feathers were slightly burnt, and he flew back onto Zann's shoulder.
Zann appeared in front of Neko, away from the fireball,
"Call Houzan names again, and I will personally make sure you never do so again." Zann's tone was cold and icy, not hot headed at all as he glared at Neko with narrowed eyes.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:07 am

"hmm little zann, i called him stupid sh*t bird, and a chicken is that so bad, and thats still no reason to attack something that ahsnt done anything wrong, and if u want to make trouble with me, you can get trouble zann"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:17 am

Zann remained still, his face with his usual frown on. His mismatched eyes blazed as he struggled to contain his anger in, he knew he couldn't attack Neko, she was a fellow Kumo shinobi.
"Forget it, I can't attack you, if so I'll be the one to blame, and I'll get into trouble with Raikage-sama and she'll think I'm not worthy to become Jounin." He turned around sharply to walk away.
Houzan didn't say anything as he perched on Zann's right shoulder, he realised that if he angered Neko, Zann would get into trouble.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:23 am

hey zann!" *neko said* "wait!"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:28 am

Zann turned around a bit to glance at Neko with his right eye, to see what she's going to say, or do. He wondered if she was going to attack, and his right arm tensed as he readied to draw his chokuto from his back should the situation call for it.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:33 am

*neko stepped closer to zann* "zann... i am sorry ok? i dont want you to be mad at me""but im a little bit high today and, i had some fun with kiyoshi and..."

_Neko-KittyXoX_

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:39 am

*korioki ran into the training grounds with a furyus face*
ZANN-SAMA I NEED MORE TRANING IN FIRE JUTSY UNTILL THE NEXT CHEWNIN EXSAMS COME !!! scream scream scream

*korioki lowered his voice and made a cute face* 4laugh please ?
((Oh yer im nuts xd xd xd ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:41 am

*neko looks at the person* "you!!!" *neko walked towards him and greeted him* "i dont know you yet, can i talk to you for a minute?"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:45 am

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
OK razz xd
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games