Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:47 pm

it wasnt thrown it just stood there and said"So how about it cuty"he then rased the new bloody he and slighly bight her neck
the monster then justt grew its parts back and said"no one ever listens to their dads now do they"it then clapped its hand sennding a shock wave aat her and said"you are so...grounded!"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:49 pm

"You made my life a living hell when you were my father, just go and die peacefully, maybe in another life we can live happily together" she say's before smilling sadly and moving out og the way.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SuperShitFace

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:50 pm

( Copy thats godmoding and its a physic force u cant block that no matter what u are )
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:00 pm

selena looked at angle and wined "ahh i gonna have to fixe that now gezz it always that wall " selena sigh she didnt even care about the dog selena shook her "oh boy master kayin isnt going to be happy about this were getting a 3rd wall this month "selena sighed and walked out of the hole in the wall and had by the thorat" a never call me cutey stpuid mut" selena punched it "and b if you ever show your sorry a** around here again ill kill you on site next " selena punch it again "now get out of here " selena looked at angel he rhand bloody from punching the wolf and sniffed her hand "augh that reaks i need bath now maybe i should go jump in the lake so i dont stink up the house anymore " selena makea discusted face and then walk backinto the kitchen a wash her hand off througthly

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:26 pm

((no its not if it only has a single power and that is stopping magic and telekenisis))
the wolf said"actualy i wasnt talking to you madom i was talking to the girl"he said with a smile
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Angels eyes were still pure white as he put the wall back together. " what about the wall " Angel asked as his eye's went back to being the color blue.

SuperShitFace

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 2:31 pm

the dog came back through the window as a human and said"so how about it chicky poo"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Having seen through part of why he was there Haru sighs before finishing it for good and making sure he couldn't come back anymore. Shaking her head a few tears fall down her cheek for an odd reason she could not understand. Wipping them away she takes a deep breath and tries to calm down.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:38 pm

the dragon girl put her hand on her back and said"i will burn the peices or else it will come back i am sorry"she said then she blew fire on the shreeded part"i must say that you are quit strong and as payment you..you get me and my blood"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:41 pm

"Everyone is strong in there own way, people like myself just learn that we have to harden our hearts a very yougn age" she say's before turning and taking the offer and bitting down on the girls neck. Drinking the blood she relaxs more before pulling away a while later "It really does have a big kick to it" she say's before passing her fingers through her own hair "Let's go I need to get back to the mansion"

(might take me a while to post people, i'm in the car on my way to camp and I can't look at the screen for to long or my head hurts)

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:52 pm

"well i guess that i am your problem until you or i die"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:54 pm

"Why is it that everyone say's that, you are the second one to say that, the first one I don' want you I don't mind" she say's before smilling and starting on her way back but having to find a spot to stop for the night when it got to light out for her to move around.

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"i am sorry but that is how it works in our house hold well for me it is the law of my kind that if you get bitten you have to work as a slave for the perseon who bights you"
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:00 pm

Laughs to herself when they had stopped she smiles "I think of you more as a sister now and a friend, and you never told me you're name" she say's smile before leaning against one of the walls that was in the shadows away from the sun. "Do you know what's up with that other guy what's his name" Haru ask's

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

copycat4756

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 4:06 pm

"who charles"she says with a laugh"he has a crush on alot of people around here...and i have no name i am sorry but my freind calls me dg"
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games