Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:55 am
Reiko watched Hanzo walk away from the village, hoping he would return. the leaf village needed their shinobi, expecially their sannin. Reiko shook her head. If he wanted to leave, she wasn't going to stop him. Whatever he did was his choice, and she respected that.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:06 am
* A sudden kunai flew past Reiko hitting a tree next to her. Attached was a note. *

Throw this whenever you need me and I will be there.

- Hanzo

EDIT: Just pm me when you throw it.  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:11 am
Reiko pulled the kunai out of the tree and read the note. She ripped a piece of the hem off of the bottom of her cloak and tied it to the kunai so she could differentiate between them. She stuck it in her pouch and looked out over the horizon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:13 am
Then she slowly walked back into the village.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:20 pm
Orion let out a sigh as Hanzo left. With a shrug, he turned away from the destroyed gates.
"Looks like I'm the only Sannin left for a while..."
He said as he began to walk. He still had a student to teach, and that was his priority right now. He also still had Dp's eye in a vial, but he decided to wait a while before he gave it to Tai. When he thought Tai deserved it, Orion will give it to him.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:48 pm
((hmm times like this i wished marquis and i were still working together...
You do know that if the said tree dies as it contacted a SOLID obj then nothing happens...I said it somewere there during the start i was turning it solid it goes boom as it hits ground changing into a super compressed liquid that can bring down buildings due to density then the gas comes out ... guys I planned this thing so the only thing i did not forsee was drake... ))

The yonbi struggled from the nara clan jutsu. The clones ran franticly away except for the clone yonbi.

"Katsu!" The yonbi bellowed as the orb fell onto the ground and detonated and a wave of highly compressed liquid poison blasted around the area. The poison was so concentrated and compressed it's impact force can take portions of buildings down and kill any living thing within an hour.

((Um the orb remains the trees would not absorb the poison in its solid form.Also shouldent i decide if i blocked the tree growing i mean i've watch the hokage in the anime and he did not make trees grow that fast! LOOK i am trying to give you guys the win without making it obvious but i guess i just have to say that i stopped as soon as le nincomepoop posted but there you can live if you get all my cures and one from zann and one from ling or... well figure it out.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:22 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
perkydemonofdoom
"Freeze it!" reiko yelled. "don't let anything touch it!"
Ice jutsus, ice jutsu's , she racked her brain. do i know any? where is Drake when we need him

((drake sent some demons to help Zeramuru......he's against leaf here....))

((may i just add that i did not tell him to do that... I asked for blade,marquis and the magical banana's help not him...maybe he did it out of gratitude cause i taught him but never did i ask))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:29 pm
(( Havoc I challenge you to a death match you accept? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:30 pm
((Havock...I could help you. Would be completely against what I'm supposed to do...but....))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:32 pm
(( No Lenon just me and Havoc nobody else ))  

Dark-Ninja70

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:37 pm
Dark-Ninja70

((I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about against the Leaf in general...oh, nevermind. I'm so confused at the moment.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:44 pm
lenon01
Dark-Ninja70

((I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about against the Leaf in general...oh, nevermind. I'm so confused at the moment.))
((Havoc is such a chicken not replying to my pm or post he's scared))  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:16 pm
((Or maybe he's just offline...))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:02 pm
x InfinityOrion x
((Or maybe he's just offline...))
(( He was online when I sent the message and continued to be for like 15min ))  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games