Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:23 pm
[[sorry, i overslept... again.]]

The vent lead to many ways, but Barick's heart was guiding him to his lover. He could tell which way she went. He smashed down more walls as he went, Aegina staying well close to him incase anything happened.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 pm
Aislin moved through the halls quickly until she found the room the red haired woman had been in. She slipped inside, hearing Barick clearly, "We need to get out of here, now. Are you ready to go?"  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 am
"why do you fight?" leonard said. he had said love again, and leonard had a feeling that was a reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:55 am
Chiasa watched Leonard making sure he wasn't going to try anything. AS long as he kept his distance and just talked, she wouldn't attack him.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 am
"...To protect..." Core said. He reached for Chiasa, "Please don't kill her...Please..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 am
Hiraru Sagara
Aislin moved through the halls quickly until she found the room the red haired woman had been in. She slipped inside, hearing Barick clearly, "We need to get out of here, now. Are you ready to go?"

((Um.. Ucchan?))  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:54 am
Leonard considered this. "I wont harm her... I..." Leonard sounded unsure of himself. he had been made to be a killer, a perfect guard, capable of stopping near any threat, though never as great a warrior as KEIRAN... and yet... he continued to lose...

After getting killed by Keiran, and then again, almost dieing again in that last fight against Kir... he continued to lose, continued to fail... and it was making him question what he was doing this for... he had no reason to kill, and he recognized this... he was conflicted.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:57 am
(I'm sorry okay? I'm trying to do everything here crying I got a no good brother who won't lift a finger to help me with the housecleaning so I have to do it all myself... crying )

"I have been ready. I can hear you haven't killed him," The woman said, "We will have to use an alternate exit than the main doors. There's a dragon outside. Follow me," She said and started walking.

Core moved closer to Chiasa. He hugged her from behind, "Chiasa..." He said, tears flowing freely now. Everything fell apart. He doesn't even know where Aislin, Barick, and Aegina were anymore.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:03 pm
((*huggz Ucchan* I still love you!))
Chiasa put her hand over his injured one and worked to heal it. "We need to find our friends now," she said to leonard. "Can we stop fighting?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm
Leonard nodded. "I have no reason to fight you, or your party." Leonard said, drawing his panels back to his back, were they settled in, embedding themselves in his back, as they did when not in use, though they moved in around his wings. his clothing repaired itself, magically, and he gestured to the academy.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 pm
Aislin did as told, "I just lost three different knifes, killing him..." She argued as they moved, "And I did at least once. He got up some how. The only weapons I have left are throwing knives and those aren't much good for actually killing someone. What do you want me to do? Eat his heart?"

((I'z sorry... I didn't know... cry ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:14 pm
[[@Hiraru: xD nice comment there about eating his heart.]]

Barick kept smashing the walls until he finally found her. With someone else. He wasn't familiar with the lady, but she looked like trouble. "GET AWAY FROM LIN!!!" Barick shouted, charging at the red haired woman.

Knowing that Aislin would try to stop Barick, Aegina charged at Aislin, aiming to knock her away.  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:20 pm
((I meant it quiet seriously... No matter how far back They press Aislin's mind, she's not the type to go Cannibal...))

"s**t..." Aislin turned in surprised, She had time to pull one throwing dagger and throw it at Barick before Aegina slammed into her. She was sent flying several feet, but landed with her boots still under her. She tried to launch herself at the big man, he was more of a threat then the woman, "WHY WON'T YOU STAY DEAD!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:02 am
[[ eek I would hope so...]]

The dagger that Aislin threw stuck on to Barick's arm, but he kept charging at the red haired woman.

Aegina quickly grabbed Aislin's feet after they fell, so that Aislin would trip as she headed for Barick. She wasn't planning on letting Aislin get anywhere near Barick without getting through her first.  

Bullet_Ber

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:14 am
Aislin hit the floor hard enough to knock the wind out of her. She twisted instintualy and kicked at Aegina. In hindsight, escaping would have been a better Idea for Aislin. After all it was better to loose a pay check then her life, but for some reason Aislin hadn't been able to abandon her job this time. "********, DAMN IT!! Let go of me, you b***h!!"

((... Perhaps we should wait for Ucchan now?))  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games