Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:42 pm

Keliah nodded at Riko. She was following Ricko when she heard her brother. "Thanks Kessaris" she said as Ricko pushed her towards her brother.

Lorna received Nas message. Yes, what's up Nas? she projected
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:47 pm

"Riko-I..." She had already left. He turns to Keliah taking in her new appearance. "You've changed. Where've you been? We missed you!"

~~~

"I know. But I promise you, it won't happen again. My mind is far more clear that it was before. This time, it'll be different. And by the way..." He said giving her a tight hug,"Goodbye."

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm

"I'm not leaving... I'm just taking a little break. Marcove... is there something your not telling me?" Alyss hugged her brother back, not letting go of him just yet. "Please no..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:56 pm

"I'm kinda saying...hellogoodbyehowyoudoin...in one. Nothing much. But please, stay safe okay?" Marcove said as he looked into her eyes. "Just do me that favor. And keep Riko safe as well. She's important to us all."

~~~

~I think we should get started working on a plan. Or at least the tactics. It's up to you though my dear.~

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:01 pm

((My RP is coming alone,i have to write the story, it might be open with the next hour or so,im just listing elements right now))

Nas, I have already started for the past five years, I've put 20 people a month for an aura sacrafice...how is your progress she projected.

"Thanks...and I'm glad you cut your messy hair Kess" she said to him. "To tell you the truth I dont know...like I told Morganna, if it wasnt for the phoenix force preserving my mind, I wouldnt be standing here before you" she said.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Ricky had been standing there for a few moments in silence. He was recalling a similar situation. "You know from all the stories I've herd and things I've seen people around here seem to have an issue with staying dead." He said. He remember hearing Nephilis had died once, Kendal had, Marcove acsended, and now Keliah he was begining to lose count.

Kendal walked into the room with Marcove and Alyss "I hope I'm not intruding...is everything going well" He asked. He still wasn't used to having Marcove around even though he had been for quite a while.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:05 pm

Riko came back, looking at Keliah. "Not to interupt but I have clothes for you Keliah..." She smiled, looking at Kess and then at Keliah. "I'll go find, Alyss..." She said softly, walking away.

Alyss looked into her brother's eyes, her red and blue eyes lit up brightly. "Of course she is like a daughter to me..." She looked at Kendal and then at Marcove. "I'll stay safe I promise, Brother."

Riko walked into the room and hugged Marcove, a smile on her face. "Morning Uncle Marcove." She said in a musical voice, her bright red eyes rejoiced in their own way. Riko hugged Kendal next then Alyss, not letting go of her. "Kessaris was talking about going with you and Kendal some place... I was thinking about taking Mom shopping..."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 pm

"I like my hair this way." He said twisting the strands of grey that projected from his scalp. "It's beautiful. Haha. Since you're here, why not make yourself at home and stuff. If you don't mind, I'd to know what happened in your time of preservance.

~~~

"Morning to you to Riko. Kessaris, Kendal, Ricky and I are going to train some more." Marcove looks up to Alyss and smirks. "Taking mom shopping would do her some good, but maybe later. Unless new clothes seem out of her reach." He nods, knowing that she could resist fashion.

~~~

~Well. It's going well. By the way, we found a broken boat and boy on our island last night. Goes by the name of Alastor Aurnon...I heard the name before, but still it's vague. Later on, I'm going to ask him what he's doing here. He took the Up Stream to get here apparently...~

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:22 pm

Riko thought about it and smiled. "We need something to do while ya'll are gone? Besides she needs this..." She giggled, looking Alyss in the eyes because she was getting almost just as tall. "Maybe I can help you with your shopping sense to, Uncle. Kessaris had to get bad dressing from someone... that and those crazy dreams were he says my name over and over again." She blinked with one eye, looking back at Alyss. "Ready? We should let the boys get back to practicing. See ya'll at dinner!" She dragged Alyss out to where Keliah was. "Hey you want to come shopping with us?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:27 pm

Marcove watched Riko as she left and when she did, he says,"Keep it in your pants Kess. Boy, now, where's my team of punching bags...I mean partners?" ~Kendal and Richard. You guys here?~

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm

~If your son rapes Riko... I'm coming after you, Marcove.~ Alyss sent to her brother, looking at Keliah. "You look really well Keliah... I need a break so me and Riko are going shopping. If you want to come you are invited, darling."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Marcove stops to enjoy a good laugh as he walks down the hallway to the main room in the Bulb. He looks at Kessaris and laughs again leaving his son to wonder why. ~That's not going to happen sis. But good one. I haven't laughed like that in fifteen years.~

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:48 pm

~Sisterly charm... You know I always still have it...~ Alyss giggled, leaving Riko to just sigh silently, being able to tap into Alyss conversations so easily. ~I find it funny how Riko likes Kessaris... I don't know why... Hey! You were the same way when I teased you about having sex...~

Riko listened and then sent a message to Kess. ~They are talking about you love~ She said simply, coughing a little as she sratched her cheek slowly in thought.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:53 pm

((Good news!!! The RP is finished!!!))

Keliah smiled at her brother. "Well...I dont know...I remember right before I died, that I could see everything that was happening, but I couldn't do anything to stop it. Then once I died, everything went black...that's it, then I wake up in front of here" she said to her brother. She looked at Alyss and Riko. "Sure why not...I could use some clothes" she said to them.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games