Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:00 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

The music changed tempo. They didn;t change their style of dance though. They just kept slow dancing. It felt nice. It wasn't what people today did, but it was better. Dancing like this you could hold someone in your arms and smile down at them, like Armand was doing. Madeline smiled. He pulled her in close. She smiled even more. Nothing could bring this down. Well, almost nothing. The one thing that could was off somewhere else. She didn't bother to look though. She glanced over at Ronnie, who was dancing with Hunter. She never had actually talked to Hunter. She probably should; he was Armand's best friend. Thinking of Hunter made her think of other things. "Okay. I have one other question. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Madi was going to ask him about the changing thing. Veronica had brought it up and now she was curious if he was or not.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:04 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "You wanted to know about Ravin and I?" He and Ravin had been friends for a much longer period of time than he and Airi had. He heard the topic of their conversation approachin and smiled. "Well, look at that. Ray we were just talking about you, Veronica wanted to know if we were always so sibling-like. You want to do the honors, I'm all tired out of history stories."  

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:08 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Yes, and," Dylan started but before he could finish Ravin dragged him over to Veronica and Hunter.
Oh Joy.
He sighed and wrapped his arm around Ravins waist. Actually, this could be rather interesting. He looked over at Ravin, waiting for her to answer Hunter.
Veronica looked, upset?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:11 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed softly. "Yes," She nodded and then Ravin walked over with that really cute Dylan kid. Hunter was asking her to continue their story. "You don't have to tell me," She wasn't in the mood to piss anyone off and this was a dance it was supposed to be fun.

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:12 pm
||yay! everybody's on ^^||

Ravin Black

"History stories?" Ravin echoed, curious. She glanced over at Veronica and smiled sweetly at the mortal. Ravin liked the girl a lot. It was a pity that Veronica didn't exactly reflect her views. "Well..." She thought for a minute. "How much did you tell her? It would only be wise to pick up where you left off, you know."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:14 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica looked Ravin up and down and smiled softly. She would've been nicer but she was a mess of emotions right now. And the dominate one was Jealousy. She couldn't help it. That Airi chick had nothing on her. She was perfect and everything. And part of her would probably always fear losing Hunter.
He was just so perfect compared to her.

samanthaualani

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:32 pm

User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter shrugged "I haven't told her anything really. If you want you can start when we first met, I was helping you to learn and you were keeping me half-way sane" Hunter laughed lightly at there small inside joke. Hunter had been very vicious when they first met...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm
Ravin Black

"I think I shall," Ravin decided. "I remember the day we met as clear as day..."

Canines had just sunk into delicious flesh, tearing the poor creature limb from limb. He was there beside her in a flash. The ravenous century-old vampire snapped her head up and snarled at Hunter like the beast she was, revealing red-tinged fangs. Her tongue flicked out and ran itself over her lips slowly. The gore rolled down her mouth and into the grass. The ground around her was drenched with the blood fo the doe. She heard its erratic heartbeat fade into silence.

**"Tu ne touches pas," she hissed, rising to her feet and towering over the creature. She had learned, in her few years, that a person that didn't run away from such gore was a vampire thirsting for her food. "Aller avant que je vous déchire du membre au membre. Ceci est la fête de mine."

**You will not touch. Go before I tear you limb from limb. This is mine feast**

||I am not fluent in French. I have done this on a translator. Demo, could we perhaps share the memory experience? I think it'll be sooo cool that way, wouldn't you??||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:12 pm
|| Ok gimme a chance to make the post. Good idea ^^||  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:36 pm
|| Sorry I had to make dinner >.< ||
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter had smirked at the young vampire which snarled at him. "Calmez-vous pas de vorte repas dégueulasse." She rose up and instinct took over him. Hunter had quickly snarled and pinned her against the alley wall. "Le respect de vos aînés enfante." He had barred his fangs and snarled, his crimson eyes bored into hers. It had been years since his eyes had been their natural blue.

He had slowly let the bloody Ravin down and scoffed at her. Then of course, a slayer showed up at the most inconveinent time. Bloody face + dead animal= vampire. A fight had broken out in which Hunter had found himself defending the newly turned vampire.

He turned and gave her a glare. Stupid inexperienced child!!!! He had thought, "Restez avec moi, enfant. Je vais vous enseigner."

Shirtless Elocutionist

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image
Alexander Armand Thorne
Blood is was the only thing that keeps me sane...

"Just ask away my sweet girl. I will answer anything that you want to ask as long as it is within reasonable boundaries and does not involve a form of public displays of affection aside from holding and kissing you." Armand laughed at his long explanation which he had not meant it to be. He kind of wished that he could go talk to Hunter right about now but there were two girls over there that he could not stand at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:20 pm
Ravin Black

She snarled back at the older vampire, baring her bloodstained teeth. The crunch of gravel under boots made her head snap over. Mortal. A mortal slayer. One of the few mortals who knew of their existence.

The young Ravenna stepped forward. The slayer drew his weapon. Ravenna looked him over once before slapping his head to the side. Her newborn strength broke his neck, killing him at once. The slayer's blody collapsed to the ground. Blood flowed from his mouth. Ravenna licked her lips slowly, removing all traces of her meal. She glanced back at the older, blond vampire. Her black hair fell back to reveal a pale face in the moonlight.

**"Je peux m'occuper de me."

**I can take care of myself.**  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think have found him.

Veronica sighed softly. She watched as the two told her and Dylan their story. "Wow," She barely commented, for their story wasn't finished.
She nodded and watched their faces, though her eyes mostly focused on Hunter.
Their story was interesting and they seemed to be in another world while telling it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

She smiled. There is was again. My girl. Okay, there were a few words in between that, but Madeline didn't care. Those words were still beautiful and everything. She didn't know how to bring it up. She bit her lip. "Okay. I was wondering....are you going to change me?" She brought it up slowly. She didn't want him to be mad at her. He said she could asking anything as long as PDA wasn't involved and it wasn't. Madi ran her hand through her hair. She wanted to hear his answer.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:53 pm
User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

Hide smiled as the song came to and end. He ended with a final twirl out holding her hand gently. Shaking his head he let go of her hand and caressed her cheek lightly. "I lead, but your replay to my steps was amazing. And, I've always been able to dance like this. Is it weird?" A chuckle left his lips as he retreated his hand.

Looking into her eyes he blinked. "A new comer? Oh, yes. But music has just always been my forte. I hope I wasn't to clumsy with you."

//Sorry, I've been testing. And being the junior that I am. -sighs- It's no walk in the park. I apologise for my abscense//

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games