Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki smiled at Kazuma, "It is a pleasure to meet you Kazuma. I apologize for the discrepancies between you and Arekkusu. I hope that you bear no hard feelings to my village?" She asked with a small tilt of her head. The woman would do what she could to mend the mistakes and problems Arekku had created in the past. Rolling her gaze over to Mikyo she looked up to the giant of a man, at least in compared to her short stature he was a giant. Maybe even a god. "Grass does not wish to fight, only to defend. We will do what we can to protect those that are friendly to us. I am saddened that war may fall upon the great nations after such a great period of peace. I only want to see the peace continue. "
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Ronnel no Tenshi | S-rank | Medical | Kusagakure Sannin
User Image

"Grass is, barring a few extremists, a peaceful village." Ronnel stepped forward slightly to draw Mikyo's gaze to himself. "Those of us who are violent and seek war do not dwell within our village, but actually live in the place known as the Castel. Those here follow the example that Lady Aki and I set, one of peace and aid. Grass will be a harbor for those seeking refuge from the war, and give medical aid to those who need it. Beyond that, we will fight only if necessary to defend ourselves. We have treaties of peace and non-aggression with almost all of the Shinobi Villages, so war is not a true path for us." The Sannin's eyes flickered to Aki as he spoke. He hoped that she didn't take him calling her 'Lady' again horribly - now, in front of three other S+ ranked shinobi, a weakness such as familiarity between the Kage and Sannin might be fatal. But he had caught her only self-reference as Chiru, and his mind was tumbling with what the implications of that meant.

Medical Maestro | Wolf Summoner | Bloodline Crusher |

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Kazuma smiled at the kusakage "Now now Aki I understand that each person is different and you are obviously not the same as Arekkusu, you are much prettier" he said and listened to everyone else.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:06 pm

User ImageUser Image

Looking out the window, his ghostly eyes gazed upon the whole Village. "Are you allied with Suna, by any chance, Aki?" Mikyo asked curiously waiting for a reply.

Oni_Soul

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:10 pm

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

Rini was quite enjoying her walk through the village, though she had not yet located somewhere suitable to eat, rest, and re-clothe the small boy on her back. Regardless of that fact, she did not allow herself to feel down. The child was not in any immediate danger -- merely resting and recovering his strength that way. If all else failed, when he awoke, she could feed him something from her storage scroll. They could make a picnic of it, perhaps. That would definitely be fun.

She cast her gaze about as she walked. Academy. Apartments. Shops. Hospital. Oh, what's that? Rini cocked her head at the next building ahead. It definitely had an air of importance about it. The Kusakage's office, perhaps? It did not take much concentration -- or a body sensor -- to feel the thick chakra swirling about that place, so it must be it. Rini slowed her pace slightly, curious, as the Fangs stirred at her side, silently whimpering and begging for a taste of that chakra -- or, rather, the blood that bore it.

But no. No. Now was not the time, especially not with Leux on her back. To distract herself from the whispers of the Fangs on her hips, Rini began to hum and then sing lightly as she passed by the building, beneath the Kusakage's window. "Sora ga oshite iru, oshite iru, oshite iru~. Sora ga oshite iru, Ku-sa-kage~."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 597

((Translation: "Sora ga oshite iru." = The sky is falling.
Sung to the tune of "London Bridge is Falling Down".))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 pm

User ImageUser Image

Mikyo looked down, seeing a women that looked....very interesting. "Who is she..." He questioned, Ronnel knew about about this...Castel, and this women looked Akatsuki or this other brand of high ranking shinobi.

Oni_Soul

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:17 pm

User ImageUser Image

The clone that had been in her chair picked up the sound of the singing outside. Hearing her title being mentioned she wordlessly excused herself from the room to head down and out. She paused to look about for something out of the ordinary and certainly found it. "You there, I've never seen you here before. What's your name?" She addressed the strangely dressed kunoichi with a child on her back.

----

The real Aki simply smiled at Kazuma's compliment looking back to Mikyo she nodded. "We are." She responded simply curious as to why he was asking. Did Mikyo think that they were the catalyst? Or was it something else.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:21 pm

User ImageUser Image

Mikyo didn't take his pale eyes off of the women below. "And you still have that...gift that I gave you years ago, correct?"

((sorry for the short a** posts....lol))

Oni_Soul

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:29 pm

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini, who had taken a breath to start the next verse, stopped and turned toward the voice. She cocked her head at the woman for a moment before smiling brightly. "Rini's the name, ma'am," she chirped brightly, shifting and walking toward the building and the pink-haired woman, "and you're right. You haven't. We're just passing through. As you can see, the little one's all tuckered out -- needs a good rest and a warm meal or two . . . or three. He's had a rough few days." The High Priestess came to a halt in front of the stranger, rocking back on her heels. "Would you happen to know of somewhere I can find a place for that? That and some new clothes for the little one?"

Feeling the slight chill of someone's eyes on her, Rini glanced upwards, her smile shifting into something a bit more lopsided and borderline flirtatious as she tossed a wink at the man watching her from the window. Was he the Kusakage? She didn't know, but either way, this could prove to be fun.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 596
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm

User ImageUser Image

Finally taking a good look at the small child the clone relaxed. She nodded with a small smile, "I know the perfect place. Follow me." With a wave of her hand she beckoned Rini to follow her.
((Sorry for the Short Post Koko, I'll post longer ones at the ramen shop.))

----

Aki gave him a curt nod. "I do." She focused on the man only. Out of every being on this earth he was the one she respected the most. To here Mikyo was the greatest man and fighter to have ever graced the nations. And there was no way anyone could replace him on her pedestal.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Hmph...Jashinist..." Mikyo gave her a nice smile, turning away from the window and facing the group of Shinobi in the room. His white eyes met Aki's, knowing that she still had one of the more sacred artifacts that he created inside of her, the Metal Warrior knew that he and she could transfers in thoughts rather than speech. "Aki...as you know we still need to train before the war breaks out. You have only unlocked a very small portion of the power that I gave to you."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:00 pm

User ImageUser Image

Her brow quirked at the comment he made glancing out the window then back to the blind man. Then something strange happened. Aki kept her expression even, the only hint that was show was a twitch of the corner of her mouth forming a sweet smile. Well then, I thought I had this all figured out. I'm eager to learn what else you have to teach me Mikyo-sama. Hopefully you won't vanish on me this time.

Turning to look at the rest of the men in the room she clapped her hands. "So I believe Mikyo-sama here had mentioned something about sharing a drink together. If that idea is still up grabs I have a splendid sake that I'd be more than happy to share with you all." As she spoke she moved over to a cabinet retrieving the ornate bottle. Another gift from her clan along with the fine kimono she wore. "It's flavored with the fruit of the finest peach trees on my clan estate."

minor edits

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:38 am

Ronnel was visibly trembling after having spotted the girl.
"That accursed religion is still around....no..." The muscles in his arm were flexing as he struggled to remain calm. He forced himself to focus on Mikyo.
"This village is allied with all other villages save for Kumogakure, simply because we did not have the manpower to send a delegate to that village before these rumors of war began spreading." He turned to Aki and shook his head.
"Unfortunately milady I do not have time for that. I have a sinking feeling that there is a child in danger."

((Dammit not on my own comp so I can't format this.))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:49 am

User Image

Kalino had walked through the town, and made a beeline path to the office of the Kusakage office. It was a beautiful sight to behold, made up of all wood and at the base of the Tree of Life. The last time that Kalino was here, he did not get the honor to meet the Kusakage. Rumor has it, that she is truly beautiful. He walked in, and was awaited to be seen, unsure were to go.

(( I read the first page, and was not sure if their was a door? Or if the wood would bend to your will..showing me the right path?

And I read that Koneko put that she did not know if you were kage or not..so if Ive made any mistakes feel free to correct me.
)) 3nodding

Desor

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 am

User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Giggling brightly but softly so she did not disturb her passenger, Rini turned and followed the pink-haired stranger further into the village.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 595

((To Ramen Shop --> wink )
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games