Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:29 pm

Leprechaun_Sean
Dio's hand shot back at the mention of Ares. "ARES?! Surely you're just talking about a boy who happens to have the name and total has nothing to do with the bloodthirsty go...wait..." In the midst of Dio's panic he could have sworn Samantha had just called, Dionysus. "Did you just call me, Dionysus?"
(Don't worry. Dio will still help.)

"Yes, and yes." Hera stated. But then Samantha's eyes changed back to her regular color eyes. Shaking her head she looked up at Dio. "That is your name right? Dionysus? ... Anyway, please, I need to find Ares... He... He's somehow my house." Samantha pleaded, her eyes getting a bit watery.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:35 pm

(( x3 I wub you all!! ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:56 pm

((Wub you chu ma. ^-^))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Dionysus leaned forward curiously and peered in Samantha's eyes. He felt as though a familiar and more authoritative voice spoke. "Hera? Is that you in there?" Dionysus then jerked back as Samantha began to plead for his help. Dionysus sighed, rolled his eyes, and put a hand in front of Samantha's face. "I already promised to help you." He lowered his hand gave her a stern look. "But you need to make me a promise in return." Dionysus rested one hand on his hip and held the other in the air with his index finger extended to the heavens. "First off, there will be no tears! Tears have no place at a party unless they are the result of laughter or pure ecstasy. Second, no whining. If you whine, I will stuff cheese down your throat." Dionysus paused for a second and grinned. "And finally, no hissy fits." This rule was more directed at Hera than Samantha. Sort of a joke in regards for the goddess' wrathful temper.

(*Glomps Sakura and snuggles* I love you the most though.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:59 pm

((o.o
but she is my ma. twisted ~pulls out dynamite~ ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:06 pm

(Well I have a authority to call her mine!)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 pm

(( -laughs- guys guys... nya..
._. and Ares... my Son, where the hell did you get that dynamite? ))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Samantha was confused with the question. Who was Hera? Why was he looking at her? Her name was Samantha, not Hera. "Who is Hera?" She asked but then went quite with all the rules. "Okay... I wont cry, or whine, and I wont give a hissy fit." She promised, tilting her head to the side a bit. If you looked closely, her eyes where starting to mix colors, blue for Samantha and another color for Hera, but Hera was hidden again. Samantha sighed lightly. Hera was smiling... wickedly. Dionysus found out it was me... but the others already know everything... But I need my baby Ares!

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 am

(You know what's funny. According to all the books on mythology that I've read, Ares was HATED by the gods. Did I enter the twilight zone?)

"Alrighty then. Now if you would please take a seat in car and buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride...as well as extreme!" An almost sinister smile grew on Dionysus' face. He turned around and walked to driver's door of the orange GTO. Hell was about to erupt on the road.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

(s**t, we been caught!! He knows the plan, quick- Blossom-chan activate phrase 3)

Ella growls under her breath,"Bella, grab that clueless guy over there and head out." She says pointing to Ez, and went over to the gate opening it. Bella drags Ez to the outside world as Ella held the door open. Cerberus growls at Ares as he whips his tail at him. Ella glances over to the battle, then to the gate, then to Cerberus. "Alright, hurry it up. It's getting late..." She says waiting for Ares before leaving.

(And Serphim, I'm about to change the 'what's happening so far' to 'what's happening now' )

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:12 pm

((LOL, he was only hated by a few...the whole thing with hesphestus really ticked some of them off. XP
Besides this isnt then...its now...and ma wubs me...
<.< um...I was holding the dynamite for a friend?))

Ares nodded then grabbed one hand with one hand then the other with his other hand. With a might grunt he slammed both of them together causing the beast to fall dazed and confused. Ares walked back over and picked up Ella. "Just cause..." He walked out and shut the door behind him.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

(I guess it's ok. I'm just kind of a**l on accuracy. I can make up a reason for why you guys seem different.)

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:38 pm

(*comes into the room with cakes* The night is still young, no?)

(And don't worry Sean, this is the 21st century they can't stay the same exact way they were waaaay back then. They might be gods, but the rule of change goes with everyone 3nodding )

Ella blushes slightly as Ares picks her up, then glances at the gate once he shut it. Ez had left, but Bella stood waiting for them. "You are to always to remain at my side, you got that?!" Ella lectures with a fist. Oh, and send Stella over with the car.

Bella nods quickly,"Yes, madam." She adds then flips Ella's cellphone out of her pocket. "Stella, it's Bella. Ella requests the car, to pick us up. Maybe Ares as well....." Bella says, then hears a beep as Stella hanged up. She chuckles, giving the phone back to Ella,"She's on her way.."

Stella turns to the human, only to see she had already left. She shrugs, then looks to Poseidon. "Bella is safe, don't be late for school tomorrow. " She says as she headed for her car. "Thanks for your assistance." Stella adds to the man with the truck as she drove off towards where Ella n them were.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:51 pm

(( -shifty eyes- okay, Roza-chan, whats the plan? ))

Samantha gave him a quizzing look before she rolled her eyes and got into the back seat of the car and buckled in good. She nervously bit down on her lip and played with her hair a bit. Where the hell are we going? Both Samantha and Hera asked.

(( .0. CAKE?! ))

blossomsakura112

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 pm

(*whispers* Phase 3 is when we overload his rational thinking, making him faint and completely forget our original plan.)

(And sei, you want piece? *offers tray* )
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games