Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:20 pm
Lily giggled and nodded. "That explains so much." she said as she rolled her eyes. "But I however, really am not much of a party person. Not sure why though." she said as she bit her lip and looked at the sky.

Dawn chuckled and looked at him. "Very wise indeed. Just not wise enough to know how your feeling." she teased him. She bit her lip to hold in her laughter and then a questioned popped into her head. "How long have you been advising Kiba?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm
Malik bit his toung softly.Thinking hard.

"I watched him and everyone before him.I would advise each one only when I was needed..Kiba was age 10 when I first popped up into his life."he said

Damon nodded.

"I ant strongly into partying..but I'll have fun with one if we have one.Your very quiet to be honest..well at first you are..the more I get to know you..the more we've talked..you know?"he said softly and kissed her on her cheek.

"Which to be honest..is a very cute thing about you."he teased quietly with a wild mischievious grin.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:59 pm
Lily smiled at him as she saw his grin. "I just love that grin of yours!" she said with a giggle. She heard him say how she used to be quiet and how she opened up. Her smile softened and she nodded. "Remember the time when I said I wasn't going to talk anymore? I would've gone through with it if all of you didn't get me to talk again." she said as she crossed her arms.

Dawn nodded and chuckled at the question that came into her mind. "How old are you anyway? I don't think you've ever told me. The only thing you've told me about your age is that you're a lot older than me." she said as she bit her bottom lip. "Be honest." she added with a grin.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:07 pm
Malik sighed.

"98642..or more..I ant certain anymore."he admitted softly.He looked at her.

"I'm not someone who keeps up with how old I am..though I know I'm alot older then anyone else on this planet..after all..I've seen almost every face on it."he said.

Damon nodded.

"Now that would have sucked."he said sighing.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:24 pm
Dawn nodded at him and smiled. "I try not to keep track of how old I am. I don't like thinking about it. I also don't like watching the others around me having the ability to grow old or to have families. It's like I'm frozen in time and I just can't move forward." she said as she held her hands behind her back. "But luckily, I've grown used to it." she said with a quiet sigh.

Lily looked at Damon and tilted her head. "That would've sucked. Because then I would've never talked to you and I probably wouldn't have talked to anyone. Then we wouldn't be where we are now." she said as she smiled at him. "Yeah, that definitely would've sucked." she said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm
Malik nodded and starred at the sky.

"Thats the only reason you disliked Kiba..in a way.He just couldn't stand death..that and he hated the fact he'd see his children or others kids die..and he would know just how old he was..forever."he sighed.

"We are all cursed with something.."he said.

Damon smiled and nodded.He sighed quietly.

"Yeah..it be kinda hard imagining not having someone to mess with."he said teasingly squeezing her around her waist.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm
Dawn laughed a bit and shook her head. "I disliked Kiba because he made me realize how horrible it could be sometimes to be a vampire. That and the fact he has the one thing I've longed for my entire life." she said as she looked at the ground. "A family of my own." she admitted as her foot gently scuffed the ground. As she thought about it, it seemed kind of foolish that she didn't like Kiba because she was just a bit jealous of him. She shook off the thought and looked up at the sky.

Lily bit her lip and then smiled at him. "Yeah, and it would be hard to smile without seeing those cute little kitty ears. Plus, it would be no fun without your stubborness." she said with a giggle as she kissed him softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:58 pm
Malik chuckled.

"Finally said it huh?Well..if you didn't notice Dawn..he didn't exactly have much time with his child..and he was always at work..burying soldiers or fighting for his kingdom.I felt sorry for him after Pandora disappeared..all the life he had just zapped out of him..the smiles..the grins..the happiness..all faded away into nothing.He actually was jealous of you..or so he had told me the night of his death..he was jealous of all of us..becuase we got to live like we wanted to..he didn't."Malik sighed and he hugged her lightly.

"However..I know I have no room to talk..I had a familly that was killed a long time ago..and that was that..haven't been the child bringer since that day."he admitted and he closed his eyes as the rain hit his face.

Damon kissed her back and put a hand on her neck.His thumb slightly rubbing against her cheek.

"It would be hard to keep on with a hard days work without having one person I can relax with."he admitted grinning.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:53 pm
(cough attack from Malik and Dawn-)

Kira held her brothers hand and chuckled. They whispered back and forth then nodded. "Sam or Silv get your buts over here, we need some help" they said at the same time

Lexi was staying close to Valcom in her mouse form sitting on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:08 pm
Sam heard her name and walked over to Kira still draging around Silvia "You called?" She asked.

Silvia looked at Kira and smiled.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 pm
Dawn smiled as Malik hugged her and she instinctly wrapped her arms around him. "I did notice. And I wanted to help him. I just didn't know how. I know I probably only made things worse for him a few times. Though his stubborness didn't neccessarily help either." she said with a small chuckle.

Lily shivered at his touch and grinned back at him. "Well I'm just a naturally fun person. So you just can't help but relax around me." she said with a giggle. "So you know you can always count on me." she said as she nodded and gave him a small salute before she started laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:40 pm
Malik sighed.

"Being a Kabuato..is very demanding Dawn..just look at the pain they went threw today."he said.He starred into her eyes and smiled lightly.

Damon grinned and laughed.

"Well thats good."he said with a chuckle.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 pm
I can't believe I'm saying this but...as a cousin" Victor said
And Dam's advisors well your helping setting up this time" Kira said smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:13 am
Silvia smiled and got up "Great!" She said jumping around.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:17 pm
Kira and Victor nodded at each other. "And I know the perfect spot" Kira smiled leading Silvia to the lake. Victor appeared next to them then closed his eyes. A large tent appeared for the party within  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games