Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:43 pm
Sulthena was startled by his reaction, until he said what he did about magic. Shrugging a bit, she clasped her hands behind her back. "It is harmless, I promise you that. As am I. Think about it. I am blind. I am no more of a threat than those two kittens over there. I am only pulling the memories of what you see. And I only pulled on those memories, nothing more. It's a sort of delayed sight. What you see, I can 'see' within a few seconds afterwards."

She gestured to the white and black kittens slumbering in the flowers. "I apologize if that is something that disturbs you. I will find my own way around then. Thank you for what you have shown me." She turned around on her heel, and started back the way they had walked, having over three-fourths of the garden mapped out now.

--

It was the screams that woke her up. A lithe female let out a yawn, stretching out on the table she was currently using as a bed. "Vincent, please shut him up, or I will." Aeris had been having a lovely nap, but the sound of the soldiers pain broke her slumber. Her violet-flecked amber eyes peered out into the darkness, her hair standing on end thanks to the power surging through the room. The elf sat up, raking her fingers through her emerald locks and sighed.

"This needs to go faster. Caly and Cy are bound to come running back here sooner or later. And they will figure out what we have done." She frowned a bit, shivering at the amount of power being pushed into the host.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 am
Anubis's ears went back but in a different way, his defensive pose went to a regretful one. "Wait. We can continue. It was just strange." Anubis said as he followed alongside Sulthena. He reached out to her and touched her arm lightly.

Once they had rejoined, Anubis looked back to the two kittens. "Who are they? Theyre cu-..... very adorable." Anubis corrected himself. Things werent cute, he was too male to admit things could be cute.

The screams from the solider and lightning from the basement were abit lost on the ones in the garden, for it was so thick now. Though Anubis's ears did flick in that general direction, sensing something not so right with the house.
_________

Vincent narrowed his eyes at Aeris. "I like to hear them scream." He said with a smirk. "If you dont want to watch then go outside. No one said you had to be here. These things take time they cant be rushed." Vincent said with a sneer.

The more he worked on his spell, which did seem to be taking longer than the first. Or maybe he was just drawing this one out... The sick delight in his eyes spoke the latter.

"Cy can kiss my Demonic a** and Caly doesnt have what it takes to try and stop me." Vincent said as his large black wings fluttered slightly. His tail uncurled itself from his waist. He did look a bit different from when the spell started. Faint tattoos had begun to show on his skin and his eyes were now either pure black, or lit up like a lightning storm.

After that was said Vincent returned to his work, it wasnt long before the solider was silenced and the spell complete. Now time for the gestation period. "A few hours time and Animula will have a playmate. But what to name him..." Vincent said to himself.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:59 am
She stopped as he touched her arm, turning to face him with her sightless eyes. "Strange, yes. But I've gotten used to it. It allows me to see what I cannot see." The elf smiled to him, chuckling softly to herself.

"Those two are Little Brother and Little Sister. They're my sister's companions. Normally, they would be with her right now, but by the fact that they're asleep, then she must still be out, or unavailable." She caught his words, preferring he would've stuck with his original thought.

She sighed heavily, mentally shielding herself from the commotion in the basement. It was none of her business. Or at least, she was going to not know about it on purpose. Ignorant bliss can be a curse, and in her case, a blessing.

--

She couldn't help but blow a kiss in his direction. He had been moody since they had captured the soldier. "He screams like a girl. Some soldier he is." The elf couldn't hold back a squeak of laughter at his sneering at her. "Way to break my heart, dear. I want to cry now." Her sarcasm amused her, but probably would just annoy him a bit.

She caught that sick glimmer in his eyes, chuckling a bit to herself. "You're having quite a bit of fun doing this. Well...at least he's going to be useful. Even if not in the way he wished." She turned her attention to the thought of Caly and Cy. They would not approve of this, not one bit, but then again, who were they to stop him? "Hmm... You have a point there. But there's a problem with that... They may not be able to stop you, but they'll sure as hell get on my case for aiding you."

She wrinkled her nose, her eyes following a short line of tattoo on his arms. In the time that it took her to do so, the soldier's screams died off. "Just don't name him Cy. What about Nyx?" She sat up, pulling her hair back into a braid.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am
Vincent came up to Aeris and placed both hands on either side of her thighs. leaning in close a smirked graced his lips and his eyes which had gone to pure black, were now seductively half lidded.

"Say that again. I like hearing that phrase." Vincent purred. "They cant stop me." Vincent said as his shoulder shook with laughter.

"As for you my Dear dark elf. If your afraid of fangs and magic then dont aid me. I can do this on my own." Vincent said to her before he commented on her name for the child. "Nyx? Exotic.. i may give it some thought."
_______

"Wait.. so are they elves too?" Anubis asked Sulthena about little sister and little brother. Now his attention and his eyes were focused solely on the kittens, though occasionally they rested on Sulthena herself.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:28 pm
Sarissa couldn't help but giggle at what happened on the roof, just merely watching. She wasn't sure what else she could do, but soon her attention was drawn to something else happening in the house. She could Feel the pain and suffering and Dark Magic.

Tilting her head to the side in thought she silently left the one on the roof and started flying back the way she had come and then lower, deeper into the mansion. She wasn't quite sure exactly where the Darkness was coming from, but she would find it. It was nt something she could ignore. Not when her mistress and the true Clan leader was Lady Caly.

The basement stairs was what she soon found herself at the top of. It was coming from downstairs and she could even smell the blood now. Whatever was happening down there was dreadful and Dark indeed. Even Sarissa wouldn't deal with that side of Magic. Not that she could chose what she as a genie did with wishes. But she was like Lady Caly; a creature of Light.

But the question was who was down there and would it cause problems if Lady Caly knew. Silently she still flew down the stairs, into the darkness that she soon found herself shrouded in. One thing she had going for herself was the fact she was still only a foot tall. It made it easier to hide in the shadows.

((Uhh....I know Ani and Cy were there, but I've been rping as Caly adn she's with an old friend of hers in a tea shop now....but i should be within the next post or so, depending on my RP partner, back to karaneshii))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 pm
She grinned, reaching up to run her fingers through his blue locks. Twisting them around one finger, she lightly kissed his cheek. The color of his eyes had almost all of her attention at the moment.

At least until he spoke. Aeris snickered, purring back to Vincent. "I'll say it if I get a kiss." She smirked, kicking out her feet a bit. "I know that. That's a given, silly."

His words to her only made her laugh out loud. Like she really was going to let him have all the fun. Besides, what had happened at the marketplace was highly amusing to her. It would be a pleasure to do it again. "Oh please, like I'm really worried about that. I'm just saying, I know they're going to say something to me about it. They can't do s**t about you. Nor me, for that fact." She licked her lips, letting out a soft mew. "Oh goodie. I actually like that name too."

--

"Yes, and no. They are half breeds." Sulthena stopped for a second, wondering whether to tell him the full truth or not. It wasn't like it was a secret to her, but perhaps Aeris didn't want Little Brother and Little Sister to be known.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:02 pm
"Hn.." Vincent leaned forward and brushed his lips against Aeris's. "If you're as willing to follow me into darkness as you say. Then i have a mission for you my dark Elf." Vincent whispered against her lips.

He didnt notice the little fairy that had flown down to the basement. He was too wrapped up in what he was doing, and the spell had taken alot out of him.

"Find me another body, someone in their teens or early twenties. I dont care which gender or species." Vincent said as he reached up and cupped Aeris's cheek with his hand.

His fingers looked like they were dipped in ink and the tattoos looked like they were spreading from there, up his arm. The same was happening on his lower legs, from the base of his tail and the base of his horns. The tattoos looked like they were leaking out of his hair.

"Bring them back here after you've knocked them out. I need them alive." Vincent said before his lips brushed against Aeris's in a teasing kiss.

"Oh.." Anubis softly. "Wait whose your sister? Is that the kitten you mentioned before? The one who hides her nature?" Anubis asked quickly as he turned his gaze on Sulthena.

Anubis's cheeks suddenly flushed and he quickly changed the subject. "Nevermind i said that. Lets continue." Anubis shook his head and went back to his cool calm nature.

Anubis started leading the way again through the garden. They'd finish this area then head to the house and explore that.

((okay marsel not a prob ill bring them back in when time calls for it))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm
It only took his lips brushing her own to get her to purr lightly. "Why shouldn't I? For once, my mother's words have helped me, not hinder." She took a second to lick his lips.

Her hand rested against his chest at the moment. The severity of the tattoos catching her eyes. She couldn't help but wonder what exactly they were there for. But to her, he still was as handsome as ever. "That, I can do. It shouldn't take long if I just run over to the Marketplace. But I have to check on my sister first."

Her fingers traced along his cheek as, down his shoulder and down his arm. She followed a line of the tattoo as they kissed. The taste of something...magical startled her. "Vincent...there's someone in here with us. And I'm not talking about the dolls." She frowned, growling a bit as well.

--

"Yes. Aeris is the kitten I mentioned. I believe she's somewhere in the mansion currently. You'll meet her in a bit." She smiled as his cheeks flushed, giggling a bit. "The garden is lovely."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:50 am
Chase cursed under his breath. Great aim, stupid.
Seeing as the group wasn't fully airborn yet, Chase cautiously approached, trying a more peaceful tactic.
"Hey...hold on a minute...Let's talk this over, guys.."
He called to the confectionaries, closing the distance slowly, but surely. What the confectionaries probably did not notice was the split-second phasing of Chase's image before he started walking towards them.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:08 am
Vincent turned and surveyed the area with his dark eyes. He didnt see anyone at least not right away. Turning his gaze to his Dolls Vincent smiled to them. "Find whoever it is and bring them to me." Vincent told them.

Both remaining Dolls nodded and began their search of the basement area.

Vincent too started searching, he was pushing boxes aside and other such junk that wasnt his. "I dont like little spies..." Vincent said under his breath and as a warning to whoever was in the room with them that shouldnt be. "Especially ones that hide." Vincent said as he started tearing the basement apart.

Anubis and Sulthena came to a small pond that was in the last bits of the garden. When it had formed he didnt know, but it was full of new life and big Koi fish.

"Ooo fish.." Anubis said as he licked his lips, his eyes now tracking one of the fish. His tail twitched slightly and his muscles stiffened. He wanted to attack but he wasnt ready to pounce yet.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:58 am
Sarissa trembled a little in her fright, but still remained a foot tall. She wasn't about to give them more of a target. At the demon's last words she managed to hover to the ceiling of the basement and said, "Then perhaps you shouldn't be using magic that Lady Caly would look down upon. I remember you from her letters demon, but this is not even close to how she portrayed you to be." a frown marred her face, but there was also a hint of sadness. Lady Caly had written that indeed Vincent was a demon who had once been bound to a mask, and that Caly herself helped him rid of the bindings, but even so Vincent was still one of her trusted friends. Sarissa wasn't so sure. And she was positive Seri wouldn't like this either.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:55 pm
Vincents nose twitched at the smell of the little fairy as she flew to the ceiling. He smirked as he heard her little words, but he was surprised to hear that Caly had been writing to others about him.

"You would have me deny my own true nature?" Vincent said as he looked to the ceiling to try and spot the little fiend. There she was, little brat! "Would you tell a carnivore to stop eating meat? Im a Demon you little bug, Demons arent nice they're evil." Vincent laughed before he pointed to Sarissa.

"And now im going to catch you." Vincent said with a smirk before he flapped his wings and jumped up towards the ceiling. His claws were outstretched, his hand was ready to clasp firmly around the little fairy.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:59 pm
Aeris was just about to leave the basement when she heard the little spy's words. Rolling her eyes, she hopped off the table, her eyes glowing dangerously in the dark. "Lady Caly can look down on it all she wants to. But then she's only doing what the nobles did to her when she was younger. Just because it is power she can't understand nor use, doesn't mean there's not a purpose behind using it. Now go away before I decide to eat you." She had begun to walk towards the entrance, a sinister smile forming on her lips. Hopefully, the elf could force that pest to think and leave before Vincent could get his hands on her. It wasn't smart thinking to mess with him so close after what he had done.

--

Sulthena giggled a bit, watching as his eyes tracked the fish in the pond. "They're so pretty. Especially that red one over there." She pointed in the direction it was and smirked, feeling the tension in his muscles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Sarissa allowed herself to be caught by the demon, but then poofed in a cloud of sapphire smoke. She laughed a little, "I am no fairy that demon claws can keep ahold of Vincent." a slightly haughty look came over her face as she turned to glance at the elf from where she was, halfway across the room, "As for you Elf....Lady Caly doesn't wish to become her blood family. She only wishes for harmony and peace among those she loves."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:05 am
Aeris rolled her eyes, her smile showing two rows of razor sharp fangs. "Then she should leave him be. His magic is doing no harm to her nor her "loved" ones. As a matter of fact, Little Fairy, I believe you should go now. There's nothing wrong going on down here. Sorry if your little spying expedition was all for naught." She had begun to walk up the stairs, waving anything the little pest would say in return off as nothing. His magic wasn't wrong. It was a part of him. And in her mind, if Lady Caly cared for him, as she said she did, short of him killing them or attempting to, then he was fine. "Vincent, I'll return shortly. It shouldn't take me long to find what I need." She blew a kiss to the demon and left from the basement.

It didn't take her long to reach the garden. The only problem being finding Sulthena. She decided to take the lazy route and asked a few flowers, who promptly pointed her in the direction of the pond. She smiled, her smile going back to normal and wandered over to where she was directed, picking up the two kittens on her way.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games