Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:30 pm
Lazurkri
AstralStorm
Jin responded by causing some snow to form a snowball and fly at the gryphon((?)) and chuckled "Since I felt like making it snow"

(When things are in brackets, they're OOC, BTW. I'm waiting for Kaishin or Dark to post before I go again)

((yeah, i failed to realize it and edit it at the time, i got sucked into playing Runescape again and didnt return X_X))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:13 pm
Stone
"I know your name because Eclipes told me your name, that is your name right?"

Eclipes
"Yes it is my name Stone"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:58 am
He looks at eclipse "..and how did YOU know my name?" starting to get suspicious  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:55 pm
Jin's ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice and called out, "Stone, is that you?"  

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:19 pm
Stone
"Yes it is Jin and, how are you these days" wandering towards Jin not noticing Snowstorm

Eclipes
"I thought we went over this, I just know alot" and she saw Stone walking towards Jin "Wait up Stone".

Snowstorm
she woke up seeing Jin and a male wolf talking with Eclipes behind the new wolf "Who are you" she barked walking up to the male wolf and she looked at Jin "Do You know who he is Jin"?

[I'm going to go camping with my family for three days, so bye intill I'm back]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:00 pm
Kirias watched as the familiar dropped the Wyvern with binding magiks and whistled softly. "Impressive for such a small creature" she said. Looking at the fallen beast, she saw that it was indeed one of the altered ones. "So now what?" she asked the Gryphon. "It is alive... but what do we do with it now?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:03 am
He cocked his head and regarded the Wyvern, which noticed and, despite the fact that he could easily slay it, hissed at him, baring formidable teeth; Indeed, what to do with it?

"that isssss.... a good quesssstion....."

He eyed the ring around its foot then wondered if, perhaps, its memories could help them figure out what was going on here. He walked over to the Wyvern, which continued to hiss until he was within striking distance, then smacked it across the muzzle as it tried to graze him with its stinger, making it yelp and leaving four parallel wounds across its face. The wyvern shook its head, and he grabbed one of its horns, forcing its head against the ground.

It struggled, uselessly, as he laid both forepaws against its temples, and closed his eyes, crooning softly the necessary Magika and he cawed sharply as a torrent of sight, sound, taste, emotions, everything that made the wyvern what it was flooded his mind. The Wyvern convulsed under him; the technique was always incredibly painful for both the creature having its memory being probed and the one probing.

The flood of information was too MUCH, even for him and he mentally strained through the images, getting glimpses of the Wyverns life; life in a cave full of other adolescent Wyverns all competing for food, the thrill of the hunt, of the kill.... and scattered through its memory, glimpses of humans, humans that for some reason it did not attack on sight. He twitched his entire body as the memory of spreading wings and baring its neck in a gesture of submission, played; it was a common enough thing amongst Wyverns, but he'd never heard of a wyvern voluntarily doing it in front of a non-Wyvern. He played the memory again, his entire attention focused on it...

The wind was cold, this high up into the mountains; this was the domain of the Ice Eagles, the enormous Eaglelike creatures that made their nests amongst the peaks and hidden valleys. He twitched his tail to dislodge a icicle of frozen venom from the glistening black bone blade, and called out, as instinct made him, announcing his presence to anyone hidden amongst the rocks as he moved through the snow covered ground, following the talon marks in the ground, left by previous Wyverns visiting this area. He didn't know why he had been compelled to come here; some invisible force seemed to irresistibly lure him to this place, and so he had come.

Abruptly, he felt his broad clawed feet fall through something, and he threw himself back in panic, only to feel slim but strong ropes tighten around his feet and pull him back into the hole he'd found,
( Bakher twitched as he recognized a pit trap set up specifically for hunting winged beasts like Wyverns and Gryphons) and he shrieked as he slammed into the ground, thrashing uselessly as a net was thrown onto his back, tangling his head and wings up.

He'd cried out in terror, furiously lashing out as he smelt the distinctive scent of humans all around him, but the ropes binding his feet were strong, and the net further hampered his efforts. The humans swiftly grabbed his head and forced it to the ground, then a sharp spike of agony at the back of his skull as a human pressed something against it, then...nothing.

Bakher pulled himself out of the memory with a snort, keeping his paws pressed against the Wyverns head, and maintaining the Magikal connection. His crest flared as large as it would go, he mulled over what he had seen so far, then flattened the massive feathers against his skull and resumed viewing the memory.

He awoke some time later, his stinger instinctually lashing out it a arc around him, but strong ropes bound it to his broad back. He snorted ice out of his nostrils, abruptly noticing that the severe cold of the cave he'd been pulled into no longer bothered him. And he felt different, STRONGER...

The faintest whisper of movement drew his attention to a human wearing a cloak against one of the walls; the biped watched him intently, its eyes glowing a feral yellow from under the hood of its cloak. He shivered under the cold gaze, and thus didn't make a noise when the human came over to him, and ran a hand along the side of his jaw. That was when he noticed that the human had no smell, and then he abruptly noticed that the hand that moved over his scaled skin wasn't the soft, pink flesh of a human, but rather the same tough, slightly iridescent scale and leathery hide as his own hands and feet. He softly called out, and the cloaked figure pulled out a silver blade from within its cloak, and he closed his eyes, waiting for the sharp pain of his throat being cut.

To his eternal surprise, he heard the knife cut through rope, and felt the ropes binding him to the floor fall away. He opened his eyes and rose, keeping his eyes on the figure. He was about to flare out his wings and attack, when he felt....something, something big, vast, and powerful, enter his mind, and his desire to attack faded away, replaced by a feeling of, of.... BELONGING, like he'd last felt when he had been with his Dam, shortly before he'd left. He looked down at the figure, and bowed, deeply, baring his throat to the one before him.

The figure chuckled, roughly, and pushed back its hood as it stepped forward again and laid a hand on his noise. The wyvern shuddered as a wave of energy filled him, and he looked at the face of the biped; it was a Draconian.

Bakher severed the connection abruptly and slid off the Wyvern in shock; that was impossible! Last he'd heard, the Humanoid descendants of a few of the Dragonkin who'd been captured and experimented on by the humans had centuries ago, been wiped out by humans after instigating some of the most bloody wars in human history! how had any of them survived the wars they'd helped bring about, and the vengeful survivors who, when they realized just who had forced them to kill each other, had laid aside their differences and swiftly slaughtered the Draconians; more importantly than how this one had survived the purges was why was this one altering Wyverns, and what for?

He panted, rapidly, and looked over at Kirias, and cleared his throat.
"we have a rrrrreally big prrrrrrroblem Kirrrrrriasssss.... a Rrrrreally big one..."

He swiftly told her what he had seen, then crawled over to a tree, the effort of the Magika having almost utterly drained him of strength. He slumped against the rough bark, and surveyed the now docile Wyvern, and knew that he'd need to go back through its memories again; they needed to know everything it knew, once he'd regained his strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:41 am
Kirias snarled at the mention of Draconians. She too had thought that the vile species had been destroyed. "If what you say is true..." she said while casting a strengthening spell on Bakher. "And if that species is truly involved. Then we do indeed have a problem".
She began to ponder what reasons draconians would need to enslave Wyverns. Almost all types of dragon saw draconians as a blight, something that should not exist. Then something occured to her... if the Wyverns were in this area... did that mean that the draconians were somewhere close as well?  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:39 pm
[hi I'm back so post ppl post]

Stone
"Hello my name is Stone, what is your name?"

Snowstorm
"Hello Stone" looking at him to know if she said his name right "My name is Snowstorm" still not trusting him stare .

Stone
he noticed her not looking like she trusts him "If it makes you feel better Eclipes and I are going to be mates, only if it makes you feel better Snowstorm" smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:00 am
Snowstorm
"That dose not make me feel better, it makes me feel worse" she turned on her sister still cranky "Why wouuld you choose him for a mate Eclipes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stone
"Hey don't treat her like that" standing up for Eclipes

Snowstorm
"I can treat her like I want to" and she brushed past Stone to Eclipes "Now you know my qestion, answer it"

Eclipes
sweatdrop "Ok I choose him as a mate becuase it was love at first sight, it's kinda like you and Jin"  

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:49 am
He stares at the 3 of them quarreling, hoping to have something to do he walks up and says "um, can anyone explain what's happening to me? maybe I can help.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:01 am
*While sitting by the river I think about what has happened already, and against my better judgement I decide to go back to the others* Why am I doing this?  

Gravekenshin

Ukalos

Loyal Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:59 pm
Jin walked up behind Stone and said "Long time no see,eh Stone?" and looked up at the sky, noticing movement, scowling "hmm..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:05 am
He shook his head a little as he thought; Draconians were bad news, but historically, they'd only been major threats to humans. Then again, they were more than willing to fight non-humans, as several species had found out.

He stretched his limbs as Kirias's spell took effect, and rose, going over to the strangely quiet Wyvern.

"thankssss forrrr the sssspell...."

He placed a paw against its head, and cursed as he realized that the Wyvern was barely breathing; something he;d done during his probe had evidently done some internal damage. He closed his eyes and sent a Magikal probe in, and recoiled; the creatures major blood vessels were all being constricted by something, something that pulsed and ebb in his minds eye. A suicide mechanism of some sort?

He turned his attention to examining the rest of the Wyvern, abruptly noticing the small metal capsule lodged in the thick muscles of the wings. He peered closely at it, and grimaced; definatly a kill device of some kind, likely somethign that would go off if the unmistakable metabolic trauma that a Magikal probe induced was detected.

He ended the spell, and looked up at Kirias.
"I trrrrriggerrrrred a "Kill-Ssssswitch " of ssssssome kind. I need to worrrrk fassst and dirrrrrty; thissss Wyverrrrrnsss going to die, sssssoon."

He clamped his paws over its head again, and invoked the probe spell, immediately almost being overwhelmed by the dying wyverns thoughts and emotions. He forced the foreign thoughts from his mind, and delved into its memory, trying to dredge up the memories that the Wyvern had of the Draconian, and more importantly, its location; he hadn't gotten that from his first probe, nor would he have been this rough normally, but with the Wyverns organs shitting down from loss of oxygen, he didn't have time for gentle.

- no, no, no, no, definitely not what I need but usefull.... there!-

there it was; the Wyverns memories of the path it took on its fateful flight to the Draconian. He frantically played them as fast as he could, commiting landmarks and terrain to memory; if he saw the land now, he'd be able to follow roughly the same path the Wyvern had. He considered pulling out now that he had what he wanted, but he still had time; the Wyverns brain hadn't been damaged by lack of oxygen yet, so he skimmed its memories, and recoiled as a series of memories played; it was the Wyvern in a cavern with hundreds of other Wyverns, all displaying the metal ring and unique physiology. He continued to skim, then pulled himself out as the Wyverns heart suddenly ruptured in its chest.

He opened his eyes and lept away as blood fountained from the Wyvern; whatever had killed it did so in a very gruesome manner. Apparently it constricted blood vessels, then ruptured every one of them all at once after a certain amount of time. He watched the nerveless twitches and spastic movements of the Wyvern a moment longer, then doubled over and threw up, violently; as bad deaths went, this was one of the worst, and messiest, he'd seen yet, and he'd seen some really bad ways to die in his lifetime.

"I... know...wherrrrre....the...Drrrraconian...isssssss..." He gasped between heaves, and collapsed to his belly as the cost of the Magik hit home.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

furbyforever

5,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:23 pm
Eclipes
"Frost I have choosen Stone as a mate and Snowstorm dosen't like it that is what's happening" she barked and smiled she heart loves heart arguing with Snowstorm.

Snowstorm
"Don't listen to HER listen to me frost, I say that Eclipes is depressed and doesn't know what she's doing all I'm trying to is help"

Stone
He led away from the quarreling sisters "Yes it has been a long time Jin" and sat down pointing his muzle for Jin to sit down next to him

Eclipes
"I'm depressed I surely am not depressed, and your the hero to come and save me, Snowstorm we are not kids any more I can help myself" and looked snowstorm "By age I would be saving you not the other way around"

Snowstorm
she wa silent looking at her sister with starting to cry "Your right sis we aren't kids anymore, you can handle your own life" then she saw her sister being bullied by other wolf and she would fight them of and she and her sister would play "and you are not depressed I know that for sure but but I miss those old days". and started cying harder

Eclipes
"I forgive you and I miss those old days too, we didn't really have a care in the world".

Snowstorm and Eclipes
They cried in each other shoulder  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games