Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:16 pm
[ooc: All righty, also, can Wakai be the one to remember everything after the all this? I have certain plans for her that's why. 3nodding ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Hearing that even Aliya was overcome by this being, Wakai began to wonder if she should use her ultimate form to fight. She reached down into her collar and pulled out a black pendant that she was given in order to change at will. She furrowed her eyebrows, "I know I was supposed to use this form only against if a Horseman appears...b-but..."
"Wakai, no...don't waste it." Tsuyoi knew what Wakai was planning to do. She also knew that Wakai wouldn't be able to use it again for a long time after use. She walked towards Jaecen, but kept her attention on the light being, "Jaecen...this is serious...there's no way we can fight this thing." the power of this being made it obvious.
Shinochi's ears couldn't stop shivering, which was strange, they've never done this before. She wasn't scared however. Her ears stopped shivering when she sensed someone behind her. She sighed, "...Oda?"
Odayaka flinched when Shinochi found her out. She peeked her head out from behind Shinochi, "Y-Yes...?" she had sneaked away from Kuraoineko and the others while everything was happening.
Shinochi shook her head, "You moron...you were told to stay inside where its safe."
"B-But you guys are going up against something dangerous...I-I want to help. I can help with healing." it seemed like there wasn't any way to persuade her to leave. She wanted to stay with Shinochi no matter what.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:44 pm
Jaecen Light
Male 31 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen swore to himself. He was starting to get really angry. "I don't really care at the moment. Just stay where it's safe. That means don't get involved in the fight." He noticed Odayaka and snapped at her. "Odayaka, I thought I told you to go evacuate the dorms?"
Erin placed a hand on Jaecen's shoulder. "Doesn't matter. We're goin' ta hold the line, so that b*****d ain't gettin' closer to the house."
Jaecen kept his eyes forward but nodded. He'd have to apologize to Odayaka later.
Azrael's voice went off again. All the c=glass in the house shattered at the high pitch shriek. Nami looked to Erin, Jaecen and Ayami, who all seemed to be able to understand it. "Anyone else find it weird that it's just us four who can understand that thing?"
Jaecen shook his head. "We're a selected family of Elysium, so we can understand what they're saying."
Nami was lifted off the ground. Erin turned his head and grabbed a hold of her hand. She was being choked by an invisible force. "Nami!"
They were both lifted into the air. Nami began to scream in pain as she could feel her insides burning. Erin began screaming, too. At the last moment, a bright light flashed and they were gone.
Jaecen lunged forward, as did Ayami. "You mother f***er!" He flew at the light and into it but vanished from sight. Ayami also ran at it head on. She was struck by a bolt of lightning from the sky and killed. All that remained were a few singed scraps of her clothing. The light grew brighter and flashed before disappearing completely.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: Yeah, that's cool.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Male
[imgright]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/a8/7b/8aa87b421b2b1df992ca4dbcb92712ce.jpg[/imgright]

Female
[imgright]http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad349/Shayde_Rogers/My Charries/Tayuya.jpg[/imgright]

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:22 am
[ooc: It's kind of ironic actually, she's usually the ditzy one to forget a lot of things, but she'll never forget Jaecen and the others. Oh what cruel fate has been bestowed onto poor Wakai biggrin ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Wakai was shocked to witness what just happened. Before she could even anticipate, everyone that went up against the light being perished. She took a few steps forward, "...M-Mr. Jaecen...Nami...E-Erin.....?" she fell to her knees as tears began to uncontrollably fall down her cheeks. She couldn't believe what had just happened before her very eyes. She put her hands to her head, "No...no...nonononoNONONO!!! Th-This can't be happening! Th-This is fake, right!?!?" She was in a state of shock right now. She looked towards Tsuyoi and the other two to see how their reactions to this. To her surprised, all of them were lying on the ground, unconscious. "Ah..." she quickly got up and went over to Tsuyoi first, "M-Ms. Tsuyoi, Ms. Tsuyoi! Please wake up!" she screamed and begged.
Tsuyoi groaned a little before slowly opening her eyes and slowly getting up, holding her head, "What...Wakai? Ugh...my head...what happened?" she said as she rubbed her head a little.
Wakai looked down as she continued to cry, "I-It's...M-Mr. Jaecen and the others...th-they...they're gone...Ms. Tsuyoi, I'm so sorry...th-this must be so painful for you..."
Tsuyoi looked at Wakai with a raised eyebrow, "Who's...Jaecen?" she said in response.
Wakai's eyes widened at what Tsuyoi said. At first, she thought she was joking...but she was serious. "M-Ms. Tsuyoi...don't tell me...you've actually forgotten about them...? Th-They were your family for god's sake..." she spoke through her sobbing.
Tsuyoi was a little unnerved about Wakai crying...but she couldn't understand who she was crying about...or why. She just simply placed her hand on Wakai's head, "Jeez, stop crying...listen, I'm not sure I understand what's going on...but I'm fine, everything's gonna be okay."
Wakai shook her head in response, "No...everything's...a disaster...why did this happen...?" she said as she continued to sob.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:08 am
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Ene walked up the stairs, her hands tightly holding the straps. She didn't feel well. She had went to the nurse's office with a headache and was sent home from there. When she arrived at the top of the stairs, she looked around. Seeing Tsuyoi and the others lying on the ground, Ene ran over to them. "H-huh? Momma, what's the matter?"

(OOC: Answering Kalena, yes. Yes he would.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:25 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

((OOC: since you practically killed off anyone else that wasn't those few characters, would Carter remain within Liya/X?))
(After got the answer: cool))

User Image

Liya felt a heavy weight on her mind. She knew this feeling. She was losing memory. She didn't make a sound, although the pain was excruciating, she was used to this pain.

She looked around with a blank look, as if she were a living machine. That's what the organization classified her as, even though she was a normal girl without a heart back then.

However, this time was different than the last, she had memories, but they were scattered, hard to grasp on. Then she heard Ene's voice. She had trouble remembering everything, but knew she was friendly, but she couldn't make up any words.

"Carter, what is going on?! Something is wrong, but I can't tell what is going on."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:01 am
┇ Ene Light┇

In Liya's mind
"Eeeeeeh...." Carter stumbled and held a hand up at Liya. "Not now, kid. Our head is hurting.".

Ene kneeled beside Tsuyoi and held her hand. "Are you alright, Mum?"

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:19 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Within Liya's mind
Liya was able to focus to put up a calming beach, at least for Carter, up in her mind. The gentle sound of the water out at sea.

"I am used to this pain, let me try to take it off of you." she said in a calming tone placing her hand on Carter's and tries to siphon it off.

Meanwhile, on the outside, Liya was very silent, almost unmoving, yet breathing.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:54 pm
[ooc:]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi noticed Ene had come home from school early. She wanted to ask why, but right now, she was confused and she had a headache. She held Ene's hand when she asked if she was all right, "Y-Yeah...I'm fine Ene. Just...a slight headache is all." she said before getting up. She was a little wobbly at first, but stood up right momentarily. She rubbed her forehead, "Anyway, lets get back inside...I need a pack of ice or somethin for my head." she said before she began to walk back into the manor with Ene.
Wakai didn't know what to say to this. Tsuyoi doesn't remember a single thing about what just happened.
It didn't take long for Shinochi and Odayaka to come to as well. They both looked at one another, their ears twitch at almost the same time.
"Oda-chan? Huh? What're we doing sleeping outside?" she asked as she yawned and stretched out her arms.
Odayaka shrugged as she rubbed her eyes, "I-I'm not sure...maybe we sleepwalked...b-but then again, we don't sleepwalk...I think." she responded.
Wakai looked towards Shinochi and Odayaka, "Don't...don't tell me you two forgot about them as well?" she said with a saddened expression.
Shinochi looked at Wakai, "Forgot about who?" is how she responded.
She expected Shinochi to say something similar to that, so she wasn't as shocked. She looked down, "N-Nevermind...forget what I said." she didn't bother asking Odayaka because she expected she had forgotten them as well. She got up and turned towards the manor, "Lets get back inside..." she began to return to the manor.
Shinochi got up before helping Odayaka up and followed behind Wakai.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:02 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Ene nodded and held her hand as they walked back into the house. "I've got a bit of a headache, as well... I guess it's not just me."

In Liya's Head
"Yeah, just don't attack anyone." Carter said. He noticed Ene and realized she looked familiar. He knew her. "Wait, I believe she's your friend. Err, sister... Something like that. It's hard to remember clearly."

It led to the Annex. Kuraoineko was surprised to see two more girls join the group. "Well... I believe that's everybody.... Um, why are you all down here again?"
Carter frowned. "I thought you could tell us, Mr. Cat."
Kuraoineko cringed. "Don't call me that and you people don't belong down here. Now, scram. All of you!"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:19 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

On the outside, Liya flinched hearing Kuraoineko's demand for everyone to get out of the annex, only one problem, if she moved, or even took a deep breath, the bookcase would move, and he'd know she was there.

However, she did take a deep breath to calm herself. A book was pushed out a little bit. She didn't realize however, her eyes were closed.

On the inside.
"my friend, but i'd like to call her my sister....one day...if she lets me. I think I have a lot of friends who call me family but I'm never sure. I've seen people be one way and then be the other way in a instant. What was the word, two-faced?"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:47 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Ene with a raised eyebrow, "Really? That's strange...maybe it's just a coincidence" she said with a shrug. Once they got inside, she headed for the kitchen. Once there, she would get an ice pack from the freezer. "So, how was school?" she asked before placing the ice pack on her head.
Wakai, Shinochi, and Odayaka came in not long after.

Red puffed up her cheeks, "Hey! You can't kick us out right after we just got here! Besides, we were told to stay put here because something dangerous is going on!" She folded her arms, "...erm...I think..." she actually couldn't remember, except that the reason they were there was because of some sort of dangerous situation.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:05 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter took a look around as the cat-thing disappeared. The place was creepy. She walked over to a table and read one of the open books. Jaecen was taken by Azrael. She had no clue what to make of that so she set the book back where she found it. She looked to Red. "I-I guess we should find our way back upstairs..."

Ene frowned. "It was a good day until the nurse sent me home because of this headache..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:00 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Revi-sama
kurai_18
Hikari_No_Kurai

User Image

Liya opened her eyes and sighed. She knew she couldn't stay hidden forever.

"maybe you should rest, i'll leave ya alone, Carter" Liya thought to Carter inside her mind.

Liya stepped from behind the bookcase and looked at the girl named Carter, still unsure on how to approach her.

"H....h....hi again, Ms. Carter."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:04 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi chuckled, "Well, guess it can't be helped...after all, your health is much more important than school." she said before walking over to Ene. She placed her ice pack on Ene's head, "Here, my headache's not as bad now." She then walked towards a window with folded arms, "Kurona and Xero aren't back yet huh...just what the hell is taking them so long?"
Red nodded in agreement, "Yeah, as much as I enjoy libraries, I want out." she said, she actually disliked libraries, books in general. She was about to walk off but then Liya showed herself, greeting Carter. She put her hands on her hips with a grin, "Ohh, look who it is." she said before looking at Carter.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Hikari_No_Kurai

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 pm
┇ Ene Light┇

Carter smiled lightly and waved at Liya. "Okay, so which way's the exit?"

Ene shrugged. "Maybe Miss Kurona got lost? She is blind, after all. Of course, Mr. Xero doesn't seem to be the type of person to neglect a blind lady." (Glares at Hector the True)

(OOC: LOL. JK. I know you're working hard bub.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Revi-sama
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Hikari_no_Kurai

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games