Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Temple of the Sheol God Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:55 pm
Uuuugh! xP That's ********' RAUNCHY, dood! My best friend loves that stuff! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:00 pm
You don't EVEN want to know what's in lion icing...... gonk  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:13 pm
You are so probably right. xP  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:08 pm
*milks his badgers*

Whoo.....three whole gallons! I'M RICH! ^^  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:18 am
IIIII gots me some Fox Ears. o_o First thing of any value I ever got from a Rare Event.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:29 pm
Megido the Oreo
IIIII gots me some Fox Ears. o_o First thing of any value I ever got from a Rare Event.

Those Bunny Ears you have look ridiculous, Meg. Take them off before I spread naked pictures of you all over the internet.  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:32 pm
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Those Bunny Ears you have look ridiculous, Meg. Take them off before I spread naked pictures of you all over the internet.
Problem with that is you need naked pictures first. >_> And hey... that hat looks stupid on you. Why don't you take that off? >=(  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:00 am
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
Problem with that is you need naked pictures first. >_> And hey... that hat looks stupid on you. Why don't you take that off? >=(

I can't. It is now permanently attached to my head, due to some idiot supergluing it there. =_=

And I do have naked pictures of you......at least I do in my mind......>>  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:26 am
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
FogSage
Megido the Oreo
I can't. It is now permanently attached to my head, due to some idiot supergluing it there. =_=

And I do have naked pictures of you......at least I do in my mind......>>
Sounds like good times. Super glue is amazing.

As for the pictures... my point exactly. >_> So until you become some kind of super drawer over night by being bit by a radioctive artist, I'm afraid you're out-o-luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:33 pm
rawr hey meg nice link  

Drifter_Xwolf

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:57 pm
Thank ya much, dood. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:00 pm
*does some dishes and mumbles about how Sheol hasn't been paying him enough to be head priest*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:55 pm
*Gets paid in free food, a room, electricity, cable, sexual favors, etc. etc...*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:40 am
Megido the Oreo
*Gets paid in free food, a room, electricity, cable, sexual favors, etc. etc...*

*gets paid by Sheol in whatever offerings weren't burnt that day* T.T

*needs money to pay for the dozen male prostitutes that are searching for him*  

FogSage

Megido the Oreo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:31 am
Haw haw! That's what you get for wantin' to be the Head Priest. xd More responsibilities for less pay! *thinks Fog should just kill the prostitutes, and feed the bodies to some pigs*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games