Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:45 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Won't be here for a little while. Will try and get online sometime to explain. <33

Love you guys~

Okies
Anyway is it me or is it that there are no more topics in the games and misc. sub forum question

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:58 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir
Won't be here for a little while. Will try and get online sometime to explain. <33

Love you guys~

Okies
Anyway is it me or is it that there are no more topics in the games and misc. sub forum question
Yeh that's so weird. I posted in there a little while ago and it was fine, then all of a sudden all the threads have disappeared! sad  

Tokioka

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:59 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you guys~

Okies
Yeh that's so weird. I posted in there a little while ago and it was fine, then all of a sudden all the threads have disappeared! sad

I thought it was another glitch eek
*phew* i thought this was a glitch that was for my account again for the 3rd time stressed
whats going on question

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:02 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Whoa yalie eek
why do you go on Gaia in the mornings?
even if i got school, but i dont go on the computer in the mornings during school days, you must be a dedicated Gaian ((or whatever they call em xd ))
even in my runescape unhealthy addiction craze days i never went on runescape in the mornings, i only go on in the evenings
you are crazier than me xd

I think Yalie's desperate for more gold very quickly. It's late morning where I live, but I'm using the University's network to log on. biggrin  

Minielf

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:48 am
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you guys~

Okies

*phew* i thought this was a glitch that was for my account again for the 3rd time stressed
whats going on question

Tis terrible, Sapphire-chan, but I don't think we can do anything... Thankfully, I think it's fixed. 4laugh

And there are sub forums?? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:54 am
BlacksandBlues
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you guys~

Okies

whats going on question

Tis terrible, Sapphire-chan, but I don't think we can do anything... Thankfully, I think it's fixed. 4laugh

There is one subforum in the ICU ~ Games and Miscellaneous. It's at the very top of the foum index. 3nodding  

Tokioka

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 6:56 am
Tokioka
BlacksandBlues
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Niphredil Ithilmir

Love you guys~

Okies

whats going on question

There is one subforum in the ICU ~ Games and Miscellaneous. It's at the very top of the foum index. 3nodding

Really now...? *decides to stake the place out* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:54 am
Here very briefly today~ how is everyone getting on? *goes to stalk other threads  

Niphredil Ithilmir

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:24 am
Aye, tis Niphy. -hugs-
The ish an empty feeling in the forums when joo are not here. -sighs-

Tosh is good at being cheesy. ^_~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:21 pm
Niphredil Ithilmir
Here very briefly today~ how is everyone getting on? *goes to stalk other threads

it seems as if you disappeared and then came back and then disappear again.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:40 pm
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Yeh, I wonder what Niphy's been up to... surely it's too early for her to start revising for exams?

@t0sh: eee! The cheese... whee Lemme try~!

Oh niph, when you left it felt like a part of my soul had been taken away... I need you to come back and fill the emptiness in my heart. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:43 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

Yeh, I wonder what Niphy's been up to... surely it's too early for her to start revising for exams?

Oh niph, when you left it felt like a part of my soul had been taken away... I need you to come back and fill the emptiness in my heart. crying

what a drama queen stare

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:58 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

what a drama queen stare
I was being cheesy, and I think I succeeded. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:01 pm
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir

what a drama queen stare
I was being cheesy, and I think I succeeded. mrgreen

oh did you?

` T a p i o c a `

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:58 am
I'm allegic to cheese. ninja xD Not really..

I may as well explain my absence. Apparently my results for our GCSE mocks were just not good enough for my parents (especially in sciences, as you shall see) and so they've decided to blame the one thing which keeps me alive - Gaia. x__x;; therefore, no Gaia until random times on weekends.

These were my results, in case you want to try and convince me that my parents are being fair.

English - 108.5/117
Maths - (average) - 92%
Physics - 83%
Biology - 81%
Chemistry - 84%
History - 75% x__x;; (but I was like.. top in class.. hard paper)
French - 149/165
Spanish - 142/165
Latin - 92.25%

Obviously, I'm just not good enough. n__n;;  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games