Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:10 pm
"Need? I don't need anything. I mearly dropped by to say hello to a friend and observe the newcommers. Maybe teach a little. But the Academy is the central hold for the village until the Mizukage gets back."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:18 pm
"if you want to help me teach this kids be my guest" he said as he got up.  

Yondaime11

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:55 pm
"Okay then, How many of you can tell me the elemental relationship wheel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:36 pm
i look at the new teacher man in a questionative look..
"i wish i knew"
...i ponder the answer and go into deep thought even though i have no idea what the answer could be.
"does it have to do with what kind of jutsu's we can use?" i guess.  

marquis27

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:00 pm
"Yes, and no. There are five basic elements of jutsu, Katon (fire), Fuuton (wind), Raiton (lighting), Doton (earth), and Suiton (water). Our village is most familair with Suiton. We can trump Katon jutsu anytime. But when It comes to Doton, we're up a creek without a paddle. You see, all the elements are in such a ralationship with each other that it forms a wheel."
Sosomi walked to a chalk bord and began to draw.

Fire
/
Water Wind
/ -----------
Earth --------- Lighting

(not much of a wheel, but work with me here.)

Sosomi turned back to the students. "Any of this making sense?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:18 pm
Yondaime11
"if you want to help me teach this kids be my gest" he said as he got up.

umm its guest  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:44 pm
Hidden Mist Moon
"Yes, and no. There are five basic elements of jutsu, Katon (fire), Fuuton (wind), Raiton (lighting), Doton (earth), and Suiton (water). Our village is most familair with Suiton. We can trump Katon jutsu anytime. But when It comes to Doton, we're up a creek without a paddle. You see, all the elements are in such a ralationship with each other that it forms a wheel."
Sosomi walked to a chalk bord and began to draw.

Fire
/
Water Wind
/ -----------
Earth --------- Lighting

(not much of a wheel, but work with me here.)

Sosomi turned back to the students. "Any of this making sense?"

VERY GOOD DMONSTRATION SOSOMI. Even though I have thought about this I didn't know it could be turned into a wheel like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:46 pm
"It does make since Sensai after all, this is the most basic thing to teach a ninja before they even try Ninjutsu. but I was wandering what would happen if you combine a jutsu with two of those elements?" Smugged Hititsu as he walked back to his desk from Jutsu practice. "I heard that it makes Kage level jutsu happen, but it dangerous enough that if preformed wrong it can kill you.. Well thats what I heard,"  

Choumaru Nakirami

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:14 pm
((you don't have to be an a** Kaitsuo))

"You can mix them. Water, for instance, can be mixed with wind to make ice, or earth to make wood. In most cases it does take Jounin to Kage level ability to perform those without killing yourself from the strain. However, there are exceptions. Those with the Kekkai Genkai, Hyouton, and those from the Hidden Snow Village can manipulate ice with ease.
Wind can be mixed with fire to create smoke, like those from the Hidden Smoke Village use."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:16 pm
Waddya mean I was serious.  

--Amada15--

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:20 pm
((oh...well this is from the manga. Here is a peice of it

User Image

that is easier to understand.
Why the clapping? makes you sound sarcastic.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:20 pm
"So Sensai, what is summoning listed under?" Questioned Hititsu.  

Choumaru Nakirami

--Amada15--

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:22 pm
I don't know just to make you have a standin ovation but fine i will remove it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:24 pm
happy?  

--Amada15--

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:31 pm
(( Sorry Kaitsuo...I don't mean to be a jerk. I'm quite paranoid...>.>....I thought you hated me. Thanks for the compliment.))

"Summons are under no element. To aquire a summon, you must make a blood pact with one of the Ancient beings. For instance, Orochimaru made a blood pact with the ancient serpents., which allowed him to summon all kinds of snakes, Jiraya made a pact with the Elder Toad..and you get the idea. Usually you are not allowed to make a pact until Chuunin level, but there are the Jinchuuriki who can make the pact as genin.
How strong your summon is depends on your amount of chakra available.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games