Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death By Cuddle

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:39 am
Hiya!~

I go by two names: Death and Cuddle-sensei. I can't really remember how the second name came about, but I think it involved making fun of The Karate Kid movie.. Um, I feel that I found out about the give-away a bit too late, even though I had seen it EVERYWHERE! I, being the cautious person that I am, dismissed it as a scam until a friend told me that 1mil gold was actually give out daily.

It made me wonder at who would have such a heart as this. I'd even think twice about sharing it with the whole gaian community, but then so would many others. If I won, then I'd probably end up saving it till a later date. Dunno why, but I think it'd be a waste to spend it the same day you got it. sweatdrop

Well, that's me!~ Ta-ta.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:31 pm
Name: rapid
height: 5 feet 10  

rapidXtheXrudie

D123w

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:57 pm
well... i'm andrew you can call me drew, i'm 17 years old by birthday sjut passed on august 24th, and sad that skools starting this tuesday, and i'm 5"6 i think. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:44 pm
The name's Fresh... I'm not huge on intros, but I'm 16 and I'm hyper like no tomorrow... Byawww!!!

I'm 5"8 or 9 whichever. xd

Wulf Wraithclaw

Sakura_Love444

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:03 pm
Well I go by Sakura_Love444, my real name is Emilyrose, my nickname is Saku (And other things but the list is way to long! XD) I am 15, my birthday is April 12th.

I'm an Anime/Manga geek, and I am in love with Naruto.

I first created this username at a place that lets you read the Naruto manga.

It's simple but the Sakura stands for Haruno Sakura from the manga itself, Love means I love Sakura, and 444 was added because

1. Looked cooler

2. 4 is my favorite number!

And there you have it!

I came across this Guild while looking at a Tektek Cosplay contest (Which was not to long ago actually I was accepted about 5 minutes ago XD ) I saw the link to the MADG guild and I had remembered seeing it many times before but never really paying much attention to it. XD

I clicked the link and BAM here I am. I was accepted by Pailzor.

I came here because Giveaways interest me, (OMG BIG SHOCKER) I hope to do a Giveaway one day when I'm not poor! XD

You probably notice at this moment I am nekkids! I WOULD put clothes on but my final Dream avi quest has begun! And I promised myself all I would put on were the things from my dream avi!

And so that is all I have to say!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:47 pm
Hi heart
I am Mariana , call me Mary
I am 14 years old
heart heart heart

Quest :http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/redirect.php?r=http://tinyurl.com/2rlzt5
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I Love Donations
Random P.M
And Gift Art heart heart  

- Kiwi Puu -

Pikachew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:58 pm
Hi. I'm Yah-Lahne. No, I'm not Asian, but name is pronounced like (Yuh-lawn).

Of course I love anime
I love drawing
I love watching television Mainly Adultswim and cartoon network
I also like reality Tv shows
I'm creative, intelligent, but kind of quiet.
I like yellow

Lol I forgot to tell you....I'm 17 (Birthday on May 14th)

If I won I would complete my quest and finally be able to help those who are fighting inflation.

Thanks for reading.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:43 pm
User Image

Hello! My name's Jasmine and I'm 13 years old, and my B-day is july 15th.
I'm part Polish, Indian,(mainly the 1st two) Scottish, and another 2 kind's i forget. sweatdrop

User Image
Good stuff!
Anime and Manga(Yes, this includes Naruto too. :3)
User Image
Yaoi
Muffins
Cookies
Pocky! Yay!
Video games
Legend fof Zelda series!
User Image
Rayman Raving Rabbids series!
Soul Calibur
Resident Evil 4
Silent Hill
Lenore
Emily the Strange
The nightmare before christmas
Edward sicssorhands
Corpse Bride
My computer
Drawing
Singing
Poetry
My friends
Nice people
The 80's!
My Wii!

User Image

User Image
No-No's! XP
Mean People
Racists
Those kinda preps that are as smart as a brick, rude to everyone else and always say "OMG!"
Anime haters
President Bush scream
and some more...

All, and all, I'm a very nice person to hang out or chat with so send me a PM anytime!
And no, I will not attack you outta nowhere and put panties in your face. XD
User Image

That's all folks!

Miami 1989

Vampire

Psycho_Moofin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:34 pm
Name:nick (goes by Shuda)
my b-day is on may 26
i am questing for the shadow sprit
im 25% British, 25% Greek, 50% Irish

so... yah.
pie.

im a huge fan of the manga, Bleach.
i don't have cable!!!!!!!!!!! Whoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:51 pm
hello, love, i am new here and here is my lovely information^^

N A M E; » Celtyc
N I C K N A M E S; » urm...that's all i go by...o.o
D.O.B; »august 27th^^
A G E; » 18, babes^^
Z O D I A C; » should be a leo, but am virgo(NOT virgo in actions) and a snake, and my moon sign is taurus^^
L O C A T I O N; » honkytown, florida
H E I G H T; » 5'3"
W E I G H T; » screw you^^no WAY i'm giving that out^^
H A I R - - C O L O R; » currently strawberry blonde, soon to be black^^
E Y E S - - C O L O R; » changes color quite often, brown and hazel
S T A T U S; » taken^^
E T H N I C I T Y; » Irish, German, Welsh, Russian, Mexican, Native American, English, and French, i think, though mostly Irish and German.
E D U C A T I O N; » graduated from high school, going to college in the spring
L I N G U I S T I C; » English, American Sign Language, Spanish, Japanese, and Latin
C O L O R S; » Red, Black, and my fave accessory color os Silver
L I K E S / L O V E S; » i like anime, music(though i have NO musical talent whatsoever) drawing, and ladies^^  

celtyc

XzepherOnyX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:02 pm
DarknessRainz
pretty much all you need to know is on my profile.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:07 pm
Hey, I'm Ash, 13. I love candy and I am almost always hyper mrgreen  

cuddlyinfection

[.lolligod.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:32 pm
Hi, I'm Christina *waves*

For those that don't know this is my mule, my main account is [.piruli.] and it also happens to be the account for the charity that i run: The Chaotic Gaia Fairy Charity (stop on by if you need a donation :])
I live in sunny california and attend CSULB (long beach yay!) I'm 18 years old and have no car but drive my moms...I'm not sure if I want an eclipse or a rav4, big difference between the 2 I know....
I work at radioshack so I know somewhat about technological stuff...
I love reading, writing, anime. videogames, drawing, hanging out, music, helping, etc
I dislike mayo.....and beets

I joined Gaia in may 2004 and loved every minute of it, I got rid of alot of my items but find myself missing none of them but wanting one that I never got, fuzzy penguin slippers :0, its my dream...if I win I want to buy that and use the rest to give gold for questors at my charity for the rest of my gaian career
gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:54 pm
Salutations, my name's Bailey. I live in northern AZ. I'm...er what's my age again???...oh right 15. Haha. I'm a bit of a joker/wildchild and a terrible insomniac. Sneaking out to raid the walmart supercenter with my friends is my fav activity. Though getting caught kind of sucks... sweatdrop  

MaisaBaileyBoy

G0 X-DEKU

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:25 am
Hajimemashite.I'm known as Sakura & Leanne but I prefer Sakura. I am 15, turning 16 on October 1st.. um, mostly everything is in my profile,.. But incase, I'll sum everything up. I love to draw, but only when I'm in the right mood. I also love anime. [anime addict] ..hm..I love music .. [music is my life]. & i love gaiaonline.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games